News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

busty mature rivals

• 3 Replies

Offline sam1

• God Member
busty mature rivals
« on: May 26, 2017, 11:11:20 AM »
Two busty mature ladies - Vira and Ella are dating the same young man. After the trash talk the ladies began to fight - who is sexier and who will win?

Online JT Edson

• God Member
Re: busty mature rivals
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2017, 04:57:54 PM »
I think this will be a nasty brutal fight between two big women. I think their will be lots of scratching and dirty moves. I can picture these two really hating each other enough to push it past the point of a normal catfight (think Dee and Maureen style). In the end I think Vera will win the catfight, but she will be in no shape to have sex afterwards.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2017, 06:09:31 PM »
It will be a hair pulling, slapping and scratching fight. I would like to see that. I think Ella will win this fight. She will force Vira to surrender and resignation.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Online JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2017, 02:36:56 PM »
I think this will be a nasty brutal fight between two big women. I think their will be lots of scratching and dirty moves. I can picture these two really hating each other enough to push it past the point of a normal catfight (think Dee and Maureen style). In the end I think Vera will win the catfight, but she will be in no shape to have sex afterwards.
JT, I agree with you about the direction the fight will have to take.  Neither of these ladies looks the least bit athletic, so it will soon be a scratch and claw down and dirty match with those big hanging boobs and crotches as favorite targets.  I disagree about the outcome, though,  Ella looks to me to be in much better shape and better able to take punishment and keep on fighting.

You know, I thought about your comment and took a long look at the pictures of the ladies. I have re thought my vote (too late), and think you may be correct about Ella.