News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Tit fights part two

• 1 Replies

Offline Levargaman

Tit fights part two
« on: May 27, 2017, 06:58:19 PM »
As promised in part one, this is a story about a former "girlfriend" who had her tits beaten up in a fight.

When I was in my mid-20's I had a short affair with Elaine, a married woman who was 39 years old.  Her husband worked 60 hours a week and was 15 years older than her and basically ignored her.  She had a really tight body, in fact some would say she was skinny, but in fact she had a nice ass and a pair of tits that I thought were a real turn on.  After two kids, and at age 39, gravity had made them hang lower and when we fucked they swung back and forth or slapped together which only got me harder, especially during doggy style sex.

Elaine had told me about a rivalry she had with Carol, who was her husband's partner's wife.  Carol thought that Elaine was coming on to her husband, probably because she was much younger than both husbands and Carol was the jealous type.  Elaine told me that they had tangled with each other a couple of months earlier at an office pool party and that Carol had yanked her top down and slapped her face.  She said that infuriated her to be exposed in front of all those people and that she hauled off and socked Carol in the eye.  Elaine said that Carol and her husband left the party immediately after that with Carol holding her eye and yelling, "I'm gonna get that fucking bitch... she's gonna be sorry she hit me."  Carol's husband told Elaine's husband that Carol had a beauty of a shiner and was hopping mad at Elaine.  Apparently the two husbands got a big laugh out of the whole thing.

I got a call from Elaine a couple of days later and she said her husband was away for a few days and I should come over.  When I got to her house I knocked and Elaine's voice said to come in the door is open.  I came inside but didn't see Elaine and she called out, "I'm in the bedroom, come in here."  I opened the master bedroom door and Elaine was standing there in a terrycloth bathrobe with her hair pinned up.  She looked kind of sad and when I got closer I could see she had been crying.  I said, "what happened?  why are you crying?"  Elaine stepped back and untied the belt on her robe, which fell open and off of her shoulders and onto the floor.  Underneath the robe Elaine was completely nude and her sexy hanging breasts were a deep shade of purple, black, and blue.  I had never see a pair of tits bruised so badly.  Almost the entire area of both boobs under her nipples were like two rings of black and blue.  Elaine cupped a breast in each hand and with tears in her eyes said, "look what that bitch did to my bosoms!"

The bulge in my pants was growing and I said to Elaine, "what the hell happened to you?  who did this?"  She said, "that bitch Carol was pissed off about the blackeye I gave her.  she came over here yesterday and confronted me about it and we had a fight."  I reached out to touch her boobs but she stepped back and said, "no!  they're too sore, you'll hurt them."  I said, "I was just going to cup them gently.  I know they must hurt."  Elaine said, "damn right they hurt.  I can't even put on a brassiere."

I was going to ask Elaine how Carol managed to beat her tits so badly and if she even got in a punch but decided she was too upset.  Eventually she let me cup her bruised boobs and even kiss her nipples a little and she could see how turned on I was.  She managed to give me a pretty good blow job and for the first time she let me cum in her mouth but it was more than a week before she let me play with her tits while I fucked her doggy style, which was my favorite.  We stopped seeing each other a few months later and she stayed married to her husband until he passed on, but I know she had several other affairs with younger men.  I never did find out if she and Carol ever fought again.

Offline jackhammer

Re: Tit fights part two
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2017, 11:24:33 PM »
Love it!