News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katy Perry Fighting A Furious Girl's Mom

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Katy Perry Fighting A Furious Girl's Mom
« on: May 28, 2017, 04:12:18 PM »
After actress Ruby Rose had been thrashed in the ring by pop singer Demi Lovato who ripped her dress off Ruby before crushing the then naked woman between her thighs Katy Perry rejoiced seeing that the last woman by whom she was defeated in a fight eventually got a taste of her own medicine - even if that was administered by a rival pop singer by whom she was also conquered in the ring before.

Natasha Burns, a 6'5" tall and 21 year old volleyball player, is a big fan of Ruby Rose. She was devastated watching Ruby getting humiliated by Demi, and furious at Katy when the pop princess mocked Ruby in an Instagram post due to Ruby's downfall.
Natasha sought to meet Katy and fight her over it - however, when suddenly standing in front of  Katy who is 10 inches shorter than her, and not endowed with a professional volleyball player's physique, Katy refused to fight her.
Natasha was not satisfied alone with Katy's admittance that she had no chance to stand up to her and told her she would leave her a choice: 'It's okay if you don't want to fight me, I understand any woman would hate being picked up and put across another woman's lap for a spanking, but you will have to fight all the same even if not me! Look, my mom is only 6'1", and she's not quite as strong as me. I give you the chance to wrestle her in the ring instead of me! If you don't want to fight her either you'll still have to fight me though!'
Katy accepted that challenge quickly. 'Your mom? How old is she? Of course I'll fight her, but probably both you and her will regret this, she'd hardly have a chance!'
'She's 45, and she'll totally spank your pathetic little bum, hahaha! I'm looking forward to watching that!'
'I'll rip her dress off in the ring, besides her bra and panties, and when I drop your naked mom in front of you I want to see you laughing then!'
Katy replied, getting increasingly angry at Natasha.
'Oh my gaaawd, girl!' Natasha laughed. 'She'll strip you little midget naked before you'll know what's happening!'
Katy now laughed, too. 'Natasha, you feel like the biggest girl in the world, but just because you're a sky high beanstalk with big shoulders your mom isn't the same! Gaaawd, you're so bigheaded! Okay, give me your mom in the ring, and I'll teach both if you a valuable lesson !'

In the ring, first each woman has to try ripping her rival's dress off her body before her opponent does the same to her, and eventually, with one woman stripped naked and the other still dressed, the fight has to continue to the end - with one woman sprawled on the floor, the other the winner and free to pose victoriously over her. When the two women meet Natasha's mom feels very confident; however, Katy, in spite of barely reaching the woman's lips with her height, refuses to be impressed by her size and tells her fans from the ring she's about to take her much older opponent apart.

Katy Perry: 32 years, 5'7"

Natasha's mom: 45 years, 6'1"

BELOW: Natasha Burns, left - and her mom, right, the 45 year old lady whom Katy Perry is about to fight in the ring

{alt}

BELOW: Natasha's mom, 6'1", left, and her 6'5" tall daughter who wants her to fight Katy in her place to give the pop princess a fairer chance

BELOW: Natasha, left, and her mom, right

BELOW: Katy Perry dressed for the fight with Natasha's mom

{alt}

{alt}
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.