News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Do you agree with my ending of the story?

Yes
13 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: June 12, 2017, 06:54:13 AM

Just a Fight - The bet!

• 2 Replies

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Just a Fight - The bet!
« on: May 29, 2017, 06:54:13 AM »
April just likes to fight. She’s pretty good at it from all accounts. I don't have first hand knowledge but I know her man. Watching the NBA playoffs, hanging out with a drink or two we were talking about almost anything. We found out that each loved to watch women compete physically. Big da I know but then he told me about April and her fighting skills. He bragged on her as a proud boyfriend should. I asked about how the matches came about and rules, etc. He told me many times it was simply on a bet. To my surprise, sometimes April challenged other women herself, straight up!

The next week I was going to meet Tony at the sports bar so I called Tricia up and asked if she wanted to catch the game and grab a drink. She said yes and I told her when I would pick her up. When I stopped at her place I told her about Tony and April. Tricia just smiled and went back into her bedroom. A few minutes later she came out and wow. She changes into a denim mini skirt with casual wedge shoes and a black sleeveless top that draped loosely around her neck but also showed off her back. The wedge shoes work with the denim but show off Tricia’s incredible legs while the loose fitting top shows off her shoulders and arms. Powerful but still feminine. A very casual outfit, perfect for a sports bar but super sexy and definitely will turn heads when we get there! I smile and ask her if she thought the last outfit didn’t mark territory well enough? She laughed and replied this one would be better not to mention it might cause a couple bets tonight! My eyes got big and said to my sexy friend, I’m glad today was payday.

I didn’t tell Tony that I was bringing Tricia but he didn’t say anything about bringing April either. He was not exaggerating in his description. April was pretty, curvy and looked very strong too. Her outfit also showed off her assets as well as her strong body. April looks to be about 5’2” maybe 5’3”, light to medium completed black woman. Dark hair and beautiful but curvy and solid. They rose to greet us and we approached their table. Tony wasn’t too good at casually checking Tricia out and I’m sure April noticed. Tricia is about 5’5” or 5’6” with broad shoulders, incredible legs, also curvy and strong. Her dark completion with super smooth skin made her look like a female Hershey bar. Two very sexy and solid women for sure.

Tricia hugs Tony, telling him how glad she was to meet him as April whispers “bitch” very softly as she gives me a hug. I wasn’t supposed to hear that but she was looking at Tricia hard then kissed me on the cheek as she ended her hug. Tricia’s change of expression meant she saw and didn’t like that April was a bit too friendly toward me. Now they each grab the other’s arms/shoulders, saying hello and glad to meet you in the most fake voices possible. Their eyes locked and both obviously were sizing each other up by sight and feel. Both women are sexy and curvy but also very powerful with great feminine muscle on their frames!

After some small talk and a couple drinks we see a commercial on the big screen for s women's mma fight. I’m thinking this could be just the thing to spark these two competitive ladies and it did just that! As the back and forth continued so did the intensity and it didn’t take much time for the talons to come out. April, true to Tony’s stories challenges Tricia. The challenge is an all out fist fight. We got the ladies to accept a couple rules but not many so this will be a doozy of a fight. The one thing that will ensure this will be a very rough fight is that it will continue until the winner says it’s over. The “over” part is to include a punishment ending to the fight. Both women were insistent on the punishment ending!

They tried to set a date for the fight but both women lost their cool and the time was tonight. Just go change into shirts and then they will get it on! Amped up is an understatement. Tricia is on edge and her eyes are wide open, grinning like she won the lottery, and absolutely shaking with anticipation. She told me that she wanted “to slap the bitch” the second they met. Just something about April she instantly hated. On the drive back to change Tricia tells me all the things she is thinking of doing to her “high yella ass” during and after the fight!

We’re in Tony’s basement and the two sexy and powerful opponents are in t shirts and shorts ready to go. His basement had mats and obviously been host to April’s past matches. Tricia doesn’t care and tells me she’s gonna enjoy kicking April’s ass. They step to each other and begin talking shit to each other nose to nose. It only takes about a minute before they push each other and the fight has begun in earnest.

April: “I’m so glad you think you can win. I’m really gonna get off on fucking your black ass up!”

Tricia, laughing: “You little high yella leprechaun bitch, the only fucking that will be going on will be me fucking using you as a mattress!”

Tricia starts to say something else but April dives at her legs taking the ebony woman to the floor. Tricia hits the floor hard and April is flailing away as she scrambles on top of her foe. She grabs a handful of hair with her left and Tricia’s full right breast with her right and mauls away. Tricia moans in pain as she grabs some hair herself. Tricia’s left hand grabs her foe's throat and tries to push April off her. While the upper body battle rages their legs seem to have an independent fight of their own.

Light and dark legs are wrapped around each other at the knee and ankle. April didn’t achieve a full mount in her tackle but her left leg is between Tricia’s awesome solid black thighs and instinctively black left legs hooks around April’s left and a leglock test of strength begins. Their lower bodies squeezing and slamming into each other all the while hair is pulled, black breast mauling and caramel throat is choked. This is an intense whole body to whole body combat.

Muscular black thigh flexes showing how powerful that leg really is and slowly begins to overpower the awesome but slightly less strong caramel thigh causing April to moan as Tricia pushes hard at her foe’s throat and twisting.  This myriad of motions equates to rolling April’s body off its top position.  The ebony beauty releases her right hand from April’s hair, curls into a fist and punches her caramel complexioned opponent in the face.  April realizes she is in big trouble in this position and begins to squirm and buck in an attempt to escape this bad position but it’s taking time.  That is a truly expensive time as Tricia is still blasting hard right hands to her face which is showing how powerful the sexy black woman’s punches are.

Tricia: “Nothing bad-assed to say bitch?  Really <<whack>> would like <<whack>> to hear all that <<whack>> shit you were talking!  No amount of leprechaun magic will <<slap>> save your <<slap>> dumb ass!

April is bleeding from the nose and mouth but has managed to squirm to the side so that both fighting and still sexy women are on their sides.  This gives April some punching room and fortunately for her the free arm is her right while Tricia’s right is basically pinned under her.  The caramel fighter fires a couple punches to the smooth black face that was just verbally berating her moments ago.  The smack of her punch is music to her ears but the ebony fighter still has her left hand to April’s throat choking her. 

April’s next move is to smack away the choke hold and try to get more leverage on her punches and she is still receiving lefts from her foe.  She is content at the moment in the trade as she feels her rights are stronger than Tricia’s lefts.  The main problem is that leg lock as it’s keeping her pinned into a position where she can’t really generate the power she wants to and it’s painful.  April reaches down and claws at the black, rock hard, pillar of a thigh causing her leg pain leaving deep red tracks where he nails show their sharpness.

Tricia yells out showing the deepness of the scratches to her sexy strong leg but that also lets her know she is hurting her foe’s leg.  The ebony warrior also sees that her legs are distracting April’s assault to her face and she uses that to her advantage by going back to the hair.  This time not to really hurt the lighter skinned lovely opponent but more to give her leverage.  Powerful thigh flexes while pulling brown hair and hard!  The result is space that keeps April from landing punches as well as freeing up Tricia’s powerful right arm.  Instead of a punch, Tricia shows she also knows how fight dirty as she attacks both breasts and the pussy of her sexy foe shredding what’s left of her flimsy t-shirt and house shorts.  Then black hands find their targets and prove her nails are sharp too. 
April screams loudly as her opponent attacks her most delicate parts with vigor!  The pain is very intense.  She grabs the wrists of her tormentor but can’t stop the attacks.  Tricia is pulling, twisting, grabbing, scratching, pinching and grinding with every ounce of strength she has.  A cruel smile is on her beautiful dark face as April’s reactions show the pain she is in.  They are now in very close quarters as April stops trying to pulls her foe’s hands away and decides that the best defense is a good offense and grabs at Tricia’s equally vulnerable breasts and pussy.

Tricia truly believes she could outlast her caramel skinned foe in this dirty fighting scenario but she would surly to be damaged down there too.  She not only wanted to win and was sure she would but also wanted to win showing April she was not just the better fighter but the better woman in every sense of the word including sexually.  So she stops her assault on April’s never-regions, grabs two handfuls of brown hair and head-butts April’s face!  If her nose wasn’t broken before it was now and the blood flow increased but not as much as you would think.  It did, however, completely stun April and her attacks. Tricia now draws back her right arm and slaps April across the face and backhands her on the return path as she is standing up.  All the infighting up till now also has both women totally naked as both wore old flimsy t-shirts and house shorts.  On purpose actually, as neither wanted to be trapped by her cloths nor choked with them and flimsy cotton tore away instead. 
Those powerful ebony legs are again a weapon.  Tricia begins to kick April in the ribs as she tries to stand.  The loud smack as foot hits flesh resounds off the basement walls with both Tony and I making that “OOOOh” face and sound.  After a couple hard kicks to the ribs, Tricia slams her body down onto April’s back and applies a rear naked choke hold, pulling the caramel beauty backwards into her foe’s body.  Then those black pillars slap around April’s middle and lock at the ankles.  Now Tricia flexes her whole body and leans back, stretching out her sexy opponent painfully! 

Tricia: “You’re done bitch!  I can feel your body giving up and its soooo sexy, soooo exciting and soooo damned erotic!  Well for me anyway. <<relaxes her holds, then re-applies>>

April: “Ohhh, you bit….” <<moans then screams in pain>>

Tricia: “What were you saying leprechaun?  What was that bitch?  Are you done?”
April holds out valiantly but mercifully passes out.  We both tell Tricia that April’s out cold and she’s won.  Tricia holds onto the holds for a bit longer.

Tricia: “No, no, no mother fuckers….not yet!  The winner decides and I’m not done with this bitch yet!”

Me: “Okay sexy but you can’t kill her and choking her might to that!”

Tricia: “I’ve let up on the choke, just holding her close and feeling her loser body!”

Tricia then releases her holds and violently pushes April away from her with her legs and stands up.  Tells me to get the camera for the victory poses which I already have done!  Multiple victory poses are taken then Tricia focuses on slapping April awake.  A slap followed by a shake of her head or shoulders.  Back and forth with Tricia laughing all the while truly enjoying her victory.  Finally April begins to revive, realizing she has lost and begins to cry.  We discover she has only lost twice out of about 15-20 fights and neither was a bad loss.  That makes Tricia only beam more in prideful victory.  She is literally glowing.

Now she sits onto the sexy but now bloody caramel loser’s face and with a handful of hair begins to pull April’s face into her waiting pussy.  Tricia begins to grind her hips hard onto April mouth demanding April to get her off.  Tony is pleading for the ebony victrix to stop.

Tricia: “Whoa there big boy!  Would you have been pleading your bitch to stop if she had won?  What do you think this loser would have done to me if she wasn’t such a loser bitch? <<smiles and winks>> That’s what I thought. Now, you have to leave us alone for a bit!  I promise I won’t hurt her but the humiliation is just beginning for the bitch.  This will teach her a lesson on picking opponents I would think!”

She then motions to me and I come over to her.  We kiss and begin to make good on her pre-fight promise of using April’s body as a mattress!  Tricia taunts her all the while between moans of pleasure and tells her when she heals, to come on back for another ass whippin’!

Offline ThumperAlpha

• I love all forms of combat I box wrestle cockfight
Re: Just a Fight - The bet!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 05:56:10 PM »
Can't wait to see the rematch

Offline SDSfemfan

• God Member
Re: Just a Fight - The bet!
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2017, 03:37:53 AM »
thanks for the response on the poll and hopefully you all liked my story.