News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fortysomethings Rematch

• 20 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Fortysomethings Rematch
« on: May 30, 2017, 03:37:44 AM »
Six months ago (https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=52529.15), gorgeous cougars Dolly and Val erupted into an impromptu catfight at a party.  After a hellacious battle, blonde Dolly defeated her rival.

Now, Val is anxious for revenge, and she has challenged her adversary to a rematch.  They will meet wearing cocktail dresses (but don't expect them to last long!).  Will the ravishing redhead defeat Dolly this time, or with the beauteous blonde bombshell crush her opponent yet again?

Dolly Dozier https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=26264

{alt}

Valglorious https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=29530

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Fortysomethings Rematch
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 06:37:17 AM »
Valglorious make my heart skip a beat so I am putting my money on her to tear apart Dolly in this rematch

Offline Muscles_and_Sweat

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2017, 08:50:44 PM »
Gotta be honest here.... Val is gonna get her ass whipped.
~~Ben

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2017, 10:38:38 PM »
We circle one another, eyes narrowed into angry slits, and after you taunt me with your empty threat I say, "You bleach blonde bitch, the only words that will matter coming from your big mouth will be your tearful surrender, followed by your admitting I'm you're superior!"  But even as the last word leaves my lips, I see you hand flash out for a slap.  How clumsy, I think, dismissive of your opening move even as I raise my arm to easily block it.  But it's only then that I realize how crafty you are, as you reveal your feint, throwing your fist into my solar plexus.  I give a loud and involuntary gasp of pain and stumble back a step, momentarily shocked.

But then you squander your sudden advantage, taking a few long moments to smirk and savor your cleverness.  Rallying myself, I suddenly lunge at you, surprising you with a kneelift deep into your lower belly.  "Anything you can do, I can do better, you sneaky tramp!"  I follow it up by grabbing your hair, holding you in place as you're doubled over, and I bring my knee up again, this time slamming it hard into your right tit.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2017, 10:52:40 PM »
Dolly appears to be the more powerful. 

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2017, 03:03:34 AM »
Val

Offline 🌠BIG and THICK🌠

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2017, 04:08:14 AM »
Sexy Val has got this!  Come on Val knock the shit out of this bitch!!!

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2017, 06:50:25 PM »
Oooooffff! I gasp as you knee me in the gut, and before I can straighten up you yank down on my long blond hair just as I begin my counter move.  BAM! fire erupts in my firm right boob as your left knee wallops my poor girl, while the momentum  of the movement that I had already begun carries me forward to headbutt you in your sore gut as my arms wrap around your thighs in a football tackle, taking you to the carpet with my weight slamming my tits and abs down onto yours.

I grunt hard as you tackle me down to the floor, landing with a thud on my back as you press down over me.  Our tits pancake together as you push your body into mine.  My hands reach for your hair, fingers clutching at the black-tinged roots of your golden locks, while I bring my legs up to wrap around your waist, the short skirt of my dress hiking up to reveal my black lace panties, garters and stockings.  With a roar I twist to my side, turning us over, and we begin to roll back and forth across the carpet.  "You fat-assed tramp, I'll rip you to shreds!" I snarl, tearing at your hair.

Offline charlie41

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2017, 06:56:22 PM »
Red is the BEST !!

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2017, 08:35:22 PM »
tough choice I m still too tensed to decide. but i will do so soon
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2017, 09:09:18 PM »
Come on Dolly!!!!  You can beat her again.  Make her beg......us blondes have to stick together.  :-)   Stace

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2017, 11:13:53 PM »
Val will have her revenge leaving dolly on the floor whimpering.

Offline ValGlorious

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2017, 12:49:48 AM »
"Yeooow!  My hair," I scream as we roll, our hands now digging viciously into each others' manes.  In order to continue to roll, you are forced to release your scissors and our our nylon sheathed legs are now locked in battle of their own as we roll and struggle for top position, our skirts now balled up around our waists.  I am finally able to use my weight to gain top spot and begin to ram the back of your head into the floor as hard as I can.  "Give up, slut, before I knock you cold!"

UGH!  UGH!  UGHHHHH!  My head starts to go dizzy from the pounding, and I know I can't let you continue to do it.  In desperation I let go of your hair and rake my red-painted nails across your eyes.  You shriek and roll off of me, hands rubbing your blinded eyes.  Panting hard for breath I get up to my knees, then I lunge at you, slamming my left forearm across your chest as I flatten you to your back.  With you momentarily dazed, I sit on the floor next to you and wrap my legs around your head, locking my ankles and tightening my thighs in a skull-crushing scissors.  Adrenalin pumping through my veins, I grit my teeth as I pour all of my power into my legs.  "Suffer, bitch!" I hiss.

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2017, 01:00:20 AM »
Oooooffff! I gasp as you knee me in the gut, and before I can straighten up you yank down on my long blond hair just as I begin my counter move.  BAM! fire erupts in my firm right boob as your left knee wallops my poor girl, while the momentum  of the movement that I had already begun carries me forward to headbutt you in your sore gut as my arms wrap around your thighs in a football tackle, taking you to the carpet with my weight slamming my tits and abs down onto yours.

I grunt hard as you tackle me down to the floor, landing with a thud on my back as you press down over me.  Our tits pancake together as you push your body into mine.  My hands reach for your hair, fingers clutching at the black-tinged roots of your golden locks, while I bring my legs up to wrap around your waist, the short skirt of my dress hiking up to reveal my black lace panties, garters and stockings.  With a roar I twist to my side, turning us over, and we begin to roll back and forth across the carpet.  "You fat-assed tramp, I'll rip you to shreds!" I snarl, tearing at your hair.

Go Val. Use your sexy nylon clad legs. You can beat her

Offline montanamonte

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2017, 02:12:19 AM »
Mmm Val's got this. One sexy matchup!!