News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Dominx and Frida at MWM London - session review

• 0 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Dominx and Frida at MWM London - session review
« on: May 30, 2017, 09:47:24 PM »
Dominix and Frida
In May I was back at MWM doing what I do best; losing!  This time my opponents were Dominix and Frida.  Dominx and I were on first, she is looking very tanned and athletic these days and the strength and the skill are still there as she gave me an 8-0 pasting.  She kept up a dominant stream of trash talking as she got me with a straight arm lock, a couple of triangles, an Americana, a neck hold, a guillotine, a kimoura and an arm bar.  I was on defence mode the whole match and don’t think I got on top at all unless I was in her guard. 
I had a 30 minute break before Frida arrived.  Frida got me with a couple of head scissiors, a body scissors, a knee lock, a grapevine, body scissors, breast smother and a rear naked choke.  She was doing a lot of taunting as well throughout the match, really putting me in my place.  She is very strong these days, but what impressed me most was the variety of holds she got me with.  I’ve been able to resist her scissors before but not today. 
It was lovely to see Cam as well, thanks for arranging the sessions. 
My losing streak is growing!