News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mel and Desire at Treacle Tarts - session report

• 2 Replies

Offline spidermouth

Mel and Desire at Treacle Tarts - session report
« on: May 30, 2017, 09:53:15 PM »
I had a great double session with Mel and Desire.  I arranged wrestling sessions with them and we got a date that suited all three of us so it was all set – an hour against Mel then an hour against Desire.  We exchanges messages on AW and by text in the lead up to the big matches and by the time match day arrived, I was very excited and anticipating a couple of terrific battles and I wasn’t disappointed.  It was a hot day.  The journey went well.  On arrival, Mel let me in and greeted me with a hug, so great to finally meet up after all the pre-match banter.  Desire was also there and I also got to Cherie who took some photos of us in various holds before the matches.  I could tell they were sizing me up while the photos were being taken, they just could not wait to get stuck in and neither could I. 
They have a basement wrestling area with mats.  Mel beat me 7-2, she is the real deal!  She wore a bikini during the match and I wore gym shorts.  She started like a whirlwind and got me with pins to the count of 5 on five occasions before I got my first point.  I was surprised at the pace she set and so I tried to conserve my energy hoping she would tire at the end and I’d catch up big time, but she never got tired, she kept going and going.  While it was a great competitive struggle and a brilliant workout, it was also really good humoured with a lot of laughter throughout.  There was a lot of trash talking from start to finish as we taunted each other – at least Mel was able to back her trash talking up.  She is really strong and once she pins you down, it is really hard to escape.  I tried to use half guard defence and tried to roll side on but she was very good at pinning me in a way that it was not easy for me to escape.  It was a hot, sweaty tussle.  By the end of the match there was steam coming off the pair of us, I looked at myself in the mirror and my head was steaming like a boiled egg!  All of the points were scored with pins. 
After the first match, I had a shower and changed into a second pair of gym shorts.  We had a chat about the session wrestling scene in general before it was time for Desire and myself to descend to the basement for match number 2.  Desire wore bikini bottoms and a durable sports bra.  A quick warm up before an intense but ultimately one sided match started.  I tried my best but I was absolutely pasted 17-1!  Desire’s points were very different to those Mel scored against me.  Desire used submissions moves including neck holds and guillotines.  She was exceptionally strong and very competitive.  She can count to five faster than most people can count to one so maybe a couple of her point should not count!  There was a really good move where are legs were tangled up and she positioned her legs to twist one of my ankles and I had to submit.  There was another move where she smothered me with her shoulder.  My one point came on a rare occasion when I got her on her back and pinned her arms, she actually tapped out before I started to count.  Other than that it was one way traffic but I found it exhilarating trying to prevent her from submitting me. 
The truth is I train 6 days a week in the gym and consider myself pretty fit, but I lost both matches fair and square this time.  Back to the drawing board.  I’m back in training for rematches with both Mel and Desire.  It was well worth the train journey to see them.  An absolutely thrilling experience.  The photos they took are great as well, I’m really pleased with them.  This is a rivalry that will run and run!

Edit: I the photo Desire is on the left and Mel is on the right.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 12:47:18 AM by spidermouth »

Offline BIGDAZ01

Re: Mel and Desire at Treacle Tarts - session report
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 01:06:59 PM »
where are they based? have you a link to their profiles on AW?

Offline spidermouth

Re: Mel and Desire at Treacle Tarts - session report
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 11:05:56 PM »
Winchester, it is on the train line between Southampton and Reading

I need to check forum rules before putting a link up just in case its not permitted