News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mutiny vs Jenn D

• 7 Replies

Offline fanofvs

Mutiny vs Jenn D
« on: May 30, 2017, 09:57:09 PM »
Has Mutiny and Jenn D ever fought one another in videos? If so, please let us know which videos. These two were made for each other!

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
Re: Mutiny vs Jenn D
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2017, 10:13:18 PM »
I don't believe they ever have, at least, not competitively (unsure about Leather-Lace if they ever met). Sadly, Mutiny doesn't really do competitive matches anymore, due to a bad concussion she received during a Pro match. Last I heard, she still had side effects (concussion syndrome) from it and really doesn't do competitive stuff so much. I would love if she did though, she was super sexy in real catfights/wrestling videos.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 03:19:53 AM »
Sorry to hear that about Mutiny. Big fan of her. Her absolute destruction of Holly is catfight angels matches is in my frequent rotation list. Her accent is yum.

Offline Markleilani

• God Member
  • I'm trying to put together all of Macbeth's work.
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2017, 05:20:15 AM »
Sorry to hear that about Mutiny. Big fan of her. Her absolute destruction of Holly is catfight angels matches is in my frequent rotation list. Her accent is yum.

Sad news, I hope she is alright. I also read she can no longer travel to the US? It seems she was stopped at the border and US CBP didn't like her answers / what she did for a living ...

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 10:03:03 PM »
Has Mutiny and Jenn D ever fought one another in videos? If so, please let us know which videos. These two were made for each other!

I agree that they were made for each other and can't believe that they have never fought. It seems like it would be a good money maker. Who do you think would win if they did fight?

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2017, 11:25:41 PM »

I agree that they were made for each other and can't believe that they have never fought. It seems like it would be a good money maker. Who do you think would win if they did fight?

It depends on the rules. If a competitive catfight, jenn since I dont think mutiny has done that in awhile. If wrestling, not sure. I'd totally sponsor a match though if Jenn were to travel there to face her in a match or 2.

Offline fanofvs

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 10:47:19 PM »
I posted this topic a while back, but since I still have never seen or heard of a video of Mutiny vs Jenn D, I wanted to brink it up for discussion. My new thoughts, that I just want to see them go against each other somehow. I noticed Jenn D doing erotic fights with Leather n Lace and Mutiny certainly does erotic matches of her own as well. Can we make this happen!?!

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 01:43:12 PM »
I did meet Mutiny at Carolina Catfights years ago. she is a fine woman
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.