News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Taking Sponsorship ANDI PAGE VS JAMIE KNOTTS REAL CATFIGHT

• 6 Replies

Offline SarahBrooke

• sexyred10nudemodel@gmail.com
    • https://twitter.com/sarahsexyred10
Hey Guys 
 I am excited to announce next real catfight. It will be against former Playboy Model Jamie Knotts (@jamiebound) measuring in at 5'8 145lbs vs Badgirl Andi Page measuring at 5'5 115 whos fought against me once before. These blondes are ready to prove to you whos the better opponent.  Which blonde will come out winning? Its going to be a good one both ladies are extremely competitive and beautiful.

4k Quality Video

Rules:
No Biting
No Submission Wrestling
No Joint Locks
No Punches to the Face

What's allowed: Hair Pulling, Punches to Body, Slaps to Face and Body, Breast and Pussy Attacks, Face Sits, Smothers, Wedgies and much more

Sponsorship Package
$30
Includes the entire fight before the clipstore, (4k) version only you get and HD version, before interviews, damage report (after interviews), this time tons of pictures before during and after fight, Fight delivered within 2 days 

US: Please send me a giftrocket.com with your email attached and name of fight to sexyred10nudemodel@gmail.com

International (not US)I accept amazon American giftcards

Sponsor= Creating More Fights
Check out my store http://clips4sale.com/107436/sarahs-sexy-shenaxxxxns

Offline alex_stark

Re: Taking Sponsorship ANDI PAGE VS JAMIE KNOTTS REAL CATFIGHT
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 12:05:29 AM »
Has this catfight taken place?

Offline Tap Her Out

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 02:30:31 AM »
I tried to ask about this fight on twitter and got a smart ass non answer back. I dont think the fight went down. I had high hopes for Jamie. Sarah is cross promoting with another producer who doesnt do real fighting. Im sure she will come back here eventually and update the situation. She might be done doing real fights unfortunately.

Offline Xyolop

• #catfight #poster #guy #supporter #sponsor
    • @Xyolop
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 07:41:43 PM »
The fight had to be postponed.
No date is fixed at the moment.
But both girls are still in the game.

The next fight coming up from Sarahs GlamourFights
is on July 22 Zambo Goddess vs Sherry Stunns.
Fantasy vs Reality at www.twitter.com/Xyolop

Offline griffey

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2017, 09:22:59 PM »
Sarah hasn't done a real fight either since Sarah vs Andi
Only entertainment eye candy now like wwe or wmw
I won't buy again until the action is aggressive and real like she advertises

Offline SarahBrooke

• sexyred10nudemodel@gmail.com
    • https://twitter.com/sarahsexyred10
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 11:39:55 PM »
I tried to ask about this fight on twitter and got a smart ass non answer back. I dont think the fight went down. I had high hopes for Jamie. Sarah is cross promoting with another producer who doesnt do real fighting. Im sure she will come back here eventually and update the situation. She might be done doing real fights unfortunately.

I had to postpone the fight due to a medical condition but Jamie will be ready to go in 6 months as for whats brewing I have Kyla coming in the fight July 22 and her opponent will be Sherry Stunns waiting for a clear confirmation. I am partners with women mat wrestling but my site is purely my content. Its hard these days to find an opponent to challenge me but I'm definitely in this for a while and will continue to produce more REAL fights.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 01:04:23 AM »

I had to postpone the fight due to a medical condition but Jamie will be ready to go in 6 months as for whats brewing I have Kyla coming in the fight July 22 and her opponent will be Sherry Stunns waiting for a clear confirmation. I am partners with women mat wrestling but my site is purely my content. Its hard these days to find an opponent to challenge me but I'm definitely in this for a while and will continue to produce more REAL fights.

Glad to hear, can't wait! And yeah, sadly, it does seem that the pool of women willing to catfight and wrestle is small...however, if you ever end up traveling, wouldn't mind seeing you take on Lady V or Mutiny in competitive wrestling or catfighting. Best of luck and can't wait to see what's next!