News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Major Announcement! Rockin-Roxanne Acquires 7,000 Videos From FFVRC!

• 12 Replies

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
{alt}
Hello to all Female Fighting Fans!

We have a MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT to make as we are extremely pleased to announce that we have acquired the ENTIRE COLLECTION of the Female Fighting Video Rental Club (FFVRC) that closed operations at the end of 2015.

This collection includes nearly

7,000 ORIGINAL VHS TAPES

FROM OVER 350 PRODUCTION COMPANIES!

Every Video is an Original Video Originally Sold by the Original Production Company!

For those who don't know FFVRC, they were in business from 1984 through 2015 and rented Female Fighting Videos just like Blockbuster Stores used to rent Movies.

With this acquisition combined with our regular inventory of over 4500 videos, we believe we now own the largest collection of female fighting material in the world.  And better yet,  we are offering our loyal customer base the first opportunity to own these very rare and hard to find VHS Tapes now through Wednesday July 5th!

Don't have a working VCR Anymore?  No Problem as Rockin-Roxanne is offering a VHS TO DVD Conversion service on any of these videos.   Better yet, if you don't want the VHS Tape,  We now offer a VHS Buy Back Program to save you some money! (See Details on our Website)

So if you have a vintage video you have been looking for forever, there is an excellent chance we may now have it!

In addition to these 7000 videos,  we also acquired FFVRC's DVD Collection which we will be offering at a future date and in addition to that we also acquired another 1000 videos FFVRC had not yet cataloged,  some not previously available on the old FFVRC Website and several hundred duplicate titles meaning in many cases there are multiple original copies of these videos giving you a little bit less concern that someone might beat you to the video(s) you really want.

So visit us at Rockin-Roxanne.com to get all the details on this amazing acquisition of just about every video that was ever released on VHS. But Act Fast, As Once These Videos Are Gone.....They Are Gone!

You Can Directly Access These Videos By Following This Link:
http://www.rockin-roxanne.com/ffvrcindex.html

Xoxo,
Roxanne

Offline Supercatfightfan

Re: Major Announcement! Rockin-Roxanne Acquires 7,000 Videos From FFVRC!
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 07:54:03 AM »
That collection is outstanding!  I have never seen anything like it.  I would have never in a million years would have guessed that there were 350 companies that made these kind of videos.  Just cannot say how much I am impressed by it,  let alone you're bring back videos that have been gone for decades.

I will be placing an order on Monday or Tuesday.

Again, great work!

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2017, 07:37:46 PM »
Hi,

Yes I must admit myself that I was a bit bowled over when I found out that there were videos in that collection from over 350 companies.  I've been around for a long time and had no idea that many once existed.  Even back in the 70's where you would see things advertised in Wrestling Magazines there were only a handful of companies so I would have guessed only maybe 3 or 4 dozen ever existed,  so discovering over 350 was a bit of a shock,  but a good shock.

If you need any help with your order you can always email me at rox@rockin-roxanne.com.

Thanks,
Roxanne

Offline Supercatfightfan

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 05:40:49 PM »
I was so curious about the history of the many producers that I dug out my old collection of wrestling magazines going back to the late 1970's to check out the advertising.  I can't even imagine today what it was like to advertise before the days of the internet. 

Anyway, I would kind it interesting, if you know, the years that those 350 companies were in business? Do you happen to know for example, what companies were in business the longest or the shortest?

Offline floon

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 02:10:13 AM »
Wow takes me back.  Where are the 4F videos?  Would love to have
had some of them converted to DVD, impossible to find now. :(

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2017, 02:40:59 AM »
Hi,  We actually have quite a few 4 F Films,  but for some reason they are not showing up on our list so I will have to look further into as to why that is.

In the mean time here is a cut and paste list for you of them.  The 2 to 4 digit number I would need if you are ordering any of them.

72 4 F Films 30 M NUDITY"Two Women On Landscape" From Film,Nude Catfight In Field. Elaine 5'4", 125 Lbs. 33-24-35,Vs. Bonnie, 5' 3 1/2",127 Lbs. 34-24-35.

325 4 F Films 45 M NUDITYGroup C: Bikini Battle,Anne 121Lbs. 5'3"Vs Helen 127Lbs 5'4"; Dressed To Kill,Elaine 125Lbs 5'4" Vs Anne; Fighting Females Potpurri #1, Boxing,Ect.

863 4 F Films 15 M NUDITY" Dressed To Kill " Unusual, Striking Photography Invests Fight With Intensity Combatants Elaine And Anne Lack. This One Is For Cineaste Lovers.

910 4 F Films 15 M - Potpurri: Collection Of Boxing, Wrestling & Catfights. "Beach Brawl," Elaine Vs Sandi; "Bikini Boxers," Helen Vs Anne; "Alice's Cat Fight."

912 4 F Films 20 M NUDITYMud Pussy: Naked, Aggressive Women Wrestling With Each Other In Slimy, Oozing, Black Mud Of The Ponderosa Sunclub. A Riotous Free-For-All.

913 4 F Films 20 M NUDITYMasked: The Only Thing Covered Is Their Faces, By Ski Masks. A Grueling, Grinding Wrestling Match. Tempestuous Tests Of Strength.

3199 4 F Films 35 M NUDITYTopless Female Submission Wrestling: Part2...Lourdes Dominates Denise.

3200 4 F Films 27 M NUDITY2 Women Fight 3 Ways 3. Cat Fight To The Finish. Smith Vs Santos. 1

3856 4 F Films 1 NUDITY"Toughest Woman In Town" Arm, Leg & Head Scissors Wrestling & Cat Fight. Susan  5'3" 121 Lbs Vs Sarah 5'4" 127 Lbs.

5512 4 F Films 53 M NUDITY"Hollywood Topless Tourny Part 2: Wrestling Championship Round. 2 Matches. Jolter Jasae Vs Vicious Venus.  Dirty Denise Vs Mad Maxine. On Mats.

Hope this is helpful.  You can email me directly at rox@rockin-roxanne.com if you need any help.

Offline Supercatfightfan

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2017, 09:14:43 AM »
Roxanne,  I know you mentioned before that you were busy with the FFVRC videos, but I emailed you about 24 hours ago about two of those 4F Films that don't show up on your website (3856 and 5512)and have not heard back from you.  I would like to purchase the first two you listed above in this thread.  Can you please get back to me on them?

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 09:30:25 AM »
I've tried to reply three times to your email, but I am not getting a response from you.

I am suspecting that maybe my emails are going into your spam or junk folder,  so you may want to make sure that our domain (rockin-roxanne.com) is added to your safe list.  Please check your spam or junk folders as you may find those emails there.

I do still have the ASF Videos available.  In fact you can get them on DVD if you like as ASF videos appear to be in the public domain.

Thanks,
Roxanne

Offline Supercatfightfan

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 08:52:42 AM »
You were right,  they were in my junk folder.

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 09:34:12 AM »
Just in case you are not getting my emails again,  your order shipped on Wednesday and should reach you in a few days.

Should you have any question please email me at roxanne@rockin-roxannecom

Thanks,
Roxanne

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2017, 05:49:15 PM »
I feel a need to respond to this customers comments.  We are based in the Los Angeles area and this customer is in the UK and in our opinion has been very impatient as the order was placed on June 1st, the first day we began offering the FFVRC collection.  Our website states that it will take us 3-5 BUSINESS days to fill the FFVRC orders and this customers order shipped within those time lines.

Beginning on June 6th and contuning on June 12th, June 15th, 19th and 23rd we received emails from this customer complaining that he had not yet received his order (and every email given a long detailed reply).  As has been our policy for years,  we will happily replace any item that doesn't arrive.  For international orders we allow 30 days for the package to arrive and if it doesn't arrive within 30 days we will then replace it.   This customer has been rather unreasonably impatient to a point where we have considered no longer taking future orders from this customer.   In researching his order history, he has been troublesome in the past.

We very much pride ourselves on great customer service so this customers posting complaining about that his item has not arrived within 16 days, with 5 of those days falling on a weekend for a package that is traveling about 8,000 miles we find to be extremely unreasonable.

We just want to make all of our customers aware that we value all of our customers and we will always make things right if there is ever a problem,  but if you are an international customer we do not have any control over delivery times once a item has shipped, but will happily replace anything that doesn't arrive within 30 days.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 10:19:29 PM »
I made an order on the 1st June for a few hundred dollars and I still have not received the dvds. I'm in the UK and would expect to wait a week at most for post to arrive from the US. It's not arriving but apparently I have to wait 30 days for them to be sent again. I have been in email contact with Roxanne but it is very disappointing. I have never had a postal issue from the US before

I've dealt with Roxanne on lots of occasions.  Rest assured that your order will arrive, unless you erred while inputting your address (like I did once).    Customer service is excellent; that's why I keep buying from her. 

Offline Rockin-Roxanne

• God Member
    • Rockin-Roxanne
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 06:24:34 PM »
Many thanks for backing me up on this.   

I am also happy to report that the customer who made that posting has now received his international order.  It did take 21 days to make it to the UK after being shipped, which is slower than we would normally expect for a packaged mailed out via Priority Mail,  but once an international package is shipped, I do not have any control how quickly the postal service takes to deliver it.

We did everything right on our side, including multiple offers to replace it at our own expense if it didn't arrive within 30 days, so it's a shame we had to receive a rather negative post due to someone's lack of patience.

Thanks,
Roxanne