News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Kareena Kapoor vs Katrina Kaif

• 1 Replies

Offline Karan

• God Member
Kareena Kapoor vs Katrina Kaif
« on: June 02, 2017, 03:03:45 AM »
The two beauties circled in the ring, sizing one another up. Kareena struck first, spearing Katrina in the stomach with her shoulder and driving her back into the corner turnbuckle. Katrina’s back hit hard and a rush of air escaped her as she as Kareena's shoulder dug deep into her belly.

Kareena wasted no time, grabbing a handful of Katrina's hair and she began slamming her head back into the top turnbuckle. She slammed her head, pulled it up again and slammed it back down. There was a look of agony on Katrina's face as pain shot through her rattling skull. Kareena spun Katrina around out of the corner and set her up for a belly to belly suplex. She executed it picture perfect, picking Katrina up and flinging her halfway across the ring where she landed, completely dazed, on her back in the middle of the ring.

"Hee-hee-hee," Kareena giggled as she approached her fallen foe. "This may be even easier than I thought."

Katrina did nothing to prove her assessment wrong as she let Kareena take a position beside her and pull her arm into a side armbar.

"AaaaahAAAAAHHHH!" Katrina yelled as Kareena torqued her arm.

Kareena bent the elbow further in the wrong direction, and Katrina screamed again.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!! Leggo...of....my ARM!!"

"Let go?" Kareena asked as she applied a last burst of pressure, wringing another hideous scream from Katrina. "OK, I'll let go but I gotta tell ya, I'm just gonna do something else."

She let go of Katrina's arm and proceeded to make good on her promise as she yanked Katrina up by the hair, picked her up for a body slam and then held her shoulder high for several seconds before she sent her crashing to the mat. The collision of Katrina’s body with the mat shook the ring under Kareena’s feet.

"Aaaaaah! That was a GOOD one!" she exclaimed proudly. "How about another?"

Again she dragged Katrina to her feet, picked her up and this time she held her there for an extremely long time. Katrina groaned as she was held in the air in Kareena's strong arms until the tough brunette brought her back to earth. Again, the impact shook the ring as Katrina's back crashed onto the mat with excruciating force. Kareena was definitely putting something extra into her body-slams, driving a point home, as it were. Katrina rolled onto her side, curling up and moaning in pain.

"Oh GOD this is boring!" Kareena said, giving Katrina a kick in the ass. "Don't you have ANY fight in you?"

Katrina moaned some unintelligible response as Kareena slowly bent over, got a good grip on a handful of hair and brought her up to her feet. Katrina stood on unsteady legs, her head forced down and forward by Kareena as she drew back her fist. Then Kareen punched Katrina in the stomach so hard she was raised up on her toes. Katrina’s body went limp, barely being held upright only by Kareena ’s handful of her hair.

"Pathetic!" Kareena muttered, as she supported her dazed foe by the hair.

She ripped another hard punch to Katrina's midsection.

"OOOOOOMMMMMMPH!"

Katrina's face twisted in agony as Kareena dragged her over to the corner of the ring and hung her up with her arms draped over the top rope leaving her half-standing, half-sitting on the middle strand. Kareena walked over to the other side of the ring, turned and charged towards her foe. Leaping, she planted both feet in Katrina's face with a low, but effective, drop kick. Katrina's limp body bent back over the top rope, then slowly slid down and dropped on her butt leaning on the ropes with her legs spread in front of her and her chin on her chest.

"Hey, you didn't submit yet!" Kareena said. "No sleeping!" as she grabbed Katrina under her drooping chin and unleashed a cracking backhand across her face that made Katrina's eyes widen from the stinging slap.

"That should wake you up!" Kareena said cheerfully.

Katrina, invigorated by the slap, reached up and tried to get her hands around Kareena's throat in a desperate attempt at offense.

"I don't think so." Kareena said calmly as she caught Katrina's wrist and twisted it up behind her back.

Katrina threw her head back, her mouth open in a silent cry and her eyes staring at the clear, blue sky as tears began streaming down her cheeks; the crystal clear moisture droplets glistening like jewels in the bright sunlight. Kareena paid no heed to Katrina’s trauma as she unleashed a brutal shot to Katrina's kidneys that dropped the princess to her knees gasping.

Kareena kicked her in the back of the head, sending her sprawling face down to the mat. Kareena calmly stepped over Katrina’s writhing body, took hold of her wrists and dragged the limp, weeping actress to the middle of the ring. She dropped her face down, then spun around and sat down on her back. Reaching forward, Kareena picked up both Katrina's arms, wrapped them around under her throat, and pulled back.

Katrina was being choked out by her own arms and if she wanted to submit at this point, it was doubtful she could have found the voice to do so. Likewise, she didn’t have a hand free to use to tap out. Kareena leaned back even further, the pressure of Katrina's own arms on her throat pulling her torso up off the mat as they cut off her air until her eyes rolled back in her head.

Finally, after an excruciatingly long time, Kareena released her arms and let Katrina flop forward on her face, gasping and wheezing for air as her hands pawed weakly at the mat as if she were trying to crawl out of the ring to escape.

"Looks like you're about done for," Kareena said, inspecting the damage she’d caused. "But I want to give you one last thing to remember me by."

She got Katrina up on her feet, then heaved her gorgeous body up onto her shoulders, putting her in a torture rack. Katrina hung draped over Kareena’s shoulders, helpless, her mouth gaping open, her face blank and lost in the throes of agony.

"Do you submit?" Kareena demanded.

"UhhhAAAAHoooohhhh!" came Katrina’s response.

"Not good enough," Kareena said. "You must say 'I give' for it to count."

As Kareena gave a little bounce, Katrina let out another nondescript moan.

"That's not a word!" Kareena corrected. "Repeat after me, say, I GIVE!"

She jumped one time, bending Katrina's body like it was about to snap in two as she lay helplessly draped across her shoulders.

"OooooohaaaaAAAAAAAAAH!! I...I GIVE!" Katrina managed, summoning up the last of whatever strength she had left.

Grinning, Kareena tossed the dominated and defeated Katrina backward off her shoulders; letting her body fall five feet to the mat.

"The most pathetic fight I've ever had," Kareena said to no one in particular as she shook her head sadly.

Offline habib

• God Member
Re: Kareena Kapoor vs Katrina Kaif
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 04:02:39 AM »
these two fighting is always great to see,but I really think katrina would give bebo a very tough fight ,this was totally one sided,