News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

HotHattie vs Madmona Fight Over JT Edson

• 10 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
HotHattie vs Madmona Fight Over JT Edson
« on: June 02, 2017, 02:41:02 PM »
I have had the privilege of being in conversation with both these incredible ladies recently. They now have a rivalry to settle that only this poll can help them with and you lucky voters get to help them decide!

HotHattie

5'6" , 156 lbs. 40D.
{alt}
{alt}

Madmona
5'7", 148 lbs. 38DD

{alt}

These two plan to get mean and nasty, so root them on. After the poll starts you will be able to change your vote, based on their actions during the fight (good trash talk, a well placed blow, hair pull or scratch, etc.).

Here is the scenario. HotHattie, Madmona and JT all happen to be vacationing at the same resort. They all meet up during their activities and hit it off. Ole JT is enthralled by both vivacious vixens and a little rivalry develops.

One night, JT meets Hothattie in the bar for cocktails. Hattie is wearing a sexy little black cocktail dress (showing plenty of cleavage and enough thigh JT can tell she is wearing a matching black garter belt and stockings). After a few drinks, the flirting is getting so hot that JT whispers into Hattie's ear that they should continue this somewhere private like his bungalow. Hattie grins and says she will be right back and excuses herself to the ladies room. JT watches her seductive figure as she walks away swaying her hips.

Meanwhile, Madmona has been watching this whole scene from another table, having a few drinks of her own. As soon as Hattie is out of sight, Mona makes her move. with a little seductive walk of her own she sashays over to JT, who can't help but zero in on this confident and sensual woman as she walks up to him. Dressed in a curve hugging red cocktail dress with a plunging neckline and black garterbelt and stockings Mona takes the seat formally occupied by Hattie and strikes up a conversation with JT. After a few minutes of conversation (crossing and uncrossing her sexy legs and showing JT plenty of her sexy stockings) Mona point blank tells JT he should drop Hattie to for the night and invite her back to her place so she can show him the rest of her charms.

Hattie, who has walked up during the last part of this conversation, grabs Mona by the arm and turns her to face her and says "I don't think so. JT and I already have plans for tonight and they don't include you!"

Mona gets up from the bar stool and a nasty face off ensues. the ladies look each other up and down sizing up the competition as they place their hands on their hips like two wild west gun fighters getting ready to draw down on each other.

Just as they are ready to spring at each other, JT steps between them and suggests "Why don't we take to this to my place where we can continue this in private and you two can settle this like women?"

HotHattie and Madmona I will let you two take over from here. May the better woman win.

Offline linftr

• God Member
Re: HotHattie vs Madmona Fight Over JT Edson
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2017, 04:43:27 PM »
Love the trash talking, going to be some squealing if someone tugs on those teats of Hattie!

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2017, 07:40:28 PM »
This one is starting out with fireworks from the get go!

Offline CockfighterOliU

• God Member
  • A good fight is brutal and sensual at same time :)
    • Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2017, 09:27:02 PM »
Mone will win after a brutal and vicious battle.
Discord: OliU#8577
Deutsche Cam2Cam Cockfights https://discord.gg/vS2UWFcB94

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2017, 02:53:30 PM »
The action is hot and nasty. This is anyone's fight. Great job girls!

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2017, 04:36:06 AM »
Hattie will win this this hot nasty battle.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2017, 02:54:11 PM »
The poll really seems to be even up. The interplay between the ladies is fantastic. Keep it up ladies. Your going neck and neck on the poll at the moment.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2017, 02:08:23 PM »
There is something special about mature women fighting for pride as much as for the man they are competing for.  Mona should be able to take her, but it will be close.
I couldn't agree more.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2017, 12:55:42 PM »
Wow. I am so impressed with this poll. it ends today so please enter your final votes and ladies please enter your final entries at the end to wrap it up. I am so lucky to be "the prize" in this battle of the titans.HotHattie and Madmona are doing such an incredible job interacting with this one. I hate to see it end but can't wait to see how it turns out.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2017, 03:15:52 PM »
INCREDIBLE match ladies. I am so impressed. It was everything I hoped for  from you two.  I hope everyone enjoyed this as much as I did. Oh Miss HotHattie. Excellent ending.

Thank you both for participating. If either of you ever need help with posting a poll fight in the future, I hope you will think of me.

Here's to future catfight polls for both of you together and apart.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2017, 04:23:38 PM »
This was a wonderful duel, I was so impressed by the interaction and intensity.  Congrats to all involved!