News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF: Odette Annable vs Arielle Kebbel

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Odette Annable vs Arielle Kebbel
« on: June 02, 2017, 10:40:10 PM »
{alt}free upload image
post a picture

Odette Annable had a tougher fight in the second round but what was making her so angry was being called out by Shelley Hennig.  Shelley did it while embarrassing the woman she was fighting promising it would be done again.  She was not going to lose to Shelley she damn sure wasn’t going to be humiliated.

Arielle Kebbel could see the fire in Odette’s eyes.  It was laser like focus and years ago she would worry about that but today she would wetten those lasers with tears right here in a yoga studio.

Odette walked up to Arielle but it wasn’t to shake hands “Lets get this over with.”

Arielle ducked a slap and took Odette down she quickly sat on her stomach and started to slap Odette Annable.  Six slaps and Odette powered Arielle off

They got up and Odette hit a punch that whipped Arielle’s head and went for a follow up but got hit with an upper cut to the stomach.  Odette went for a big kick but as she started the hip turn Arielle just got her foot up and pushed Odette off balance and down.

Arielle went down on top of her and was hitting Odette’s head into the floor.

Odette got a foot just below arielle’s tits and pushed her away.  They got up and Odette’s hair was all over the place and her face was red but Arielle was perfect.

“I’m not the 20 year old that couldn’t beat Maggie Grace.”

“No you’re the 30 year old who earned her way here but won’t stop me from ending Shelley Hennig.”

Fists up and the two started to circle “It isn’t just Shelley who has the capability to beat you in a fight in this tournament.”
Arielle tried to jabs both blocked and Odette bounced back, relaxed her arms and put her fists back up restarting the circling.

“She has zero chance of beating me… The women who do are you, Rossum, Belle and probably Blake Lively.  Three I have to worry about and one who is out.”  Odette threw a jab it was blocked faked the second and landed a kick t the thigh then a right cross and went for another kick but it was checked and Arielle was bouncing away.

“That’s actually pretty good, they teach you that on Banshee.”

“Best choreographers in TV history.”

“You really think I’m your best competition.”  Arielle said and hit a jab that Odette wasn’t expecting to get in so fast.

Odette blocked the next punch and stepped to the side “More than Hennig for sure… Hard to say ith Emmy and Camilla they’ll probably kill each other”  Odette faked a punch and hit a kick to the back of Arielle’s front leg.

Arielle shook her leg then checked the next leg kick and shortly countered with her own kick combo a kick to the thigh then to the ribs with the same foot.  “Interesting I was never thought of like that before I got my ass in proper shape.  I think Camilla is going to call me out after beating emmy for the second time and I want to make sure I’m in the finals waiting for her just so I can beat her again.  Provided Rachel gives Shelley a beating because we both know Emmy is going to put a hurt on Camilla.”

She threw a punch and Odette moved enough to dodge it try her own but Arielle slipped underneath “Shelley’s only chance of making the finals is if she gets a lucky win and then has a beaten broken Belle or Rossum… Personally I think Emmy wins the rematch.”

They circled and traded punches but none landed, each woman parried one went for a punch head movement was on fully display for first counter and they’d miss.  The ballet went on for a good two minutes and they backed away.

Odette smiled, she knew how much Arielle grew at this probably the one woman in Hollywood from first role to today who grew more than her.  “So you really think Camilla beats Emmy.”

“Its really the fight of our tournament isn’t it and Camilla loves to hurt people but she loves to humiliate them more..  Yeah she has it.”

“It really isn’t, me and you we’re more interesting.  We both started our careers as being taken advantage of and now we’re here.  Alexandra vs Eiza was crazy and if I win and Shelley gets lucky then that will be a fight all…”

“You won’t win you know that right.”

Arielle smiled threw a jab and shot in for a takedown and she worked hard and eventually lifted Odette up and threw her down “I know I’m the woman to beat you is what I know.”  She then kicked Odette in the stomach and dropped down hitting slaps to the face.

Odette turned on her stomach and covered her face.

She waited and her got grabbed so she got up to her knees and slid back between Arielle’s legs.  Kebbel flipped because of her grip on Anable’s hair.  Odette fell forward her knees on Arielle’s biceps forcing the hair to be let go she reverse face sat Arielle and hit three punches to the stomach when Kebbel’s long legs pushed her off.

They both scurried up and Odette pounced first hitting a knee to the stomach.  Kebbel leaned forward from the blow and Annable was pushing her back to the wall and went for another knee but it was caught and Arielle turned to her side and sent Odette into the wall where she slinked down

Odette tried to get up and got punched in the stomach.  Back against the wall, Arielle sat on her thighs and began to choke her with both hands “Best way to end this for both of us is choking you out.”

Odette was struggling for breath and wasn’t sure what to do.  The hands seemed to get tighter around her neck and she truly did respect Arielle but the winner of this was straight to the finals… The chance of shutting up Shelley Hennig kept her neck strong and she brought her arms up and hit punches to each of Arielle’s side and repeated.

She then got a hand between Arielle’s grabbed her by the chin and got another in her hair and pushed to her right putting Arielle onto her back on the couch with herself between Arielle’s legs

Odette reached for the ears and hit Arielle’s head into the couch then grabbed a tit and gave it a squeeze but Arielle was getting her leg up and pushed the brunette away.  They both got on their knees and looked at each other and went for a slap.  Odette’s hand got Arielle’s cheek before Arielle’s could land with full steam.

It put Arielle face first into the wall and Odette was on her knees behind Arielle pushing the blondes head into the smooth wall.  “Just pass out.”  The pain was immediate at first but it was a blunt quick to recover from and Arielle able to sneak out behind but kept her head between Odette’s legs and tried to stand up with Odette on her shoulders

She wasn’t quite that strong especially since Odette was fighting it.  Kebbel fell to her knees “I was there for when Beckinsale proved Jolie is a weakling and she ended it like.”

She was going to lock her ankles but Arielle was there for that night as well and got her arm between the leg and lifted her shoulder and flipped Odette onto her back.

Arielle went for the shirt but got kicked in the head.  She then got both of Odette’s feet around her neck and was pulled down to Odette’ left.

Odette went to get pressure again, her best friend Stacy Keibler taught her the art of many a scissor move but Arielle was jumping over her legs and separated the feet and cross body pinned Odette.

They were both sweating all this action was happening in a short time.  From the moment they officially started fighting and engaging it was furious action.

Arielle felt Odette going for her hair and blocked it and was moving up on Odette as she went for a Americana arm bar.  Odette started squirming but Arielle was concentrating on one thing a nd that was finishing this fight in a style that no one expected from her for the second time in this tournament.

Odette had to get calm because all she was doing was allowing Arielle a free arm breaker.  She knew ways out .  So she reached up over Arielle’s body and that allowed her to get a hip up.  She was seconds away from getting out.

Arielle was realizing that Odette had pretty well escaped and let go and rolled away rather than being fully swept.  Up to her feet she stretched her arms “Almost had that arm of yours.”

“You did but in the end Arielle… You don’t have enough skill to finish me.  You might be the only thing stopping me from that title but you won’t stop me”

Arielle threw a punch and it was a fake a sshe went for a spinning back punch but Odette had basically ran away backwards at the first punch.  She was getting nervous about this fight no matter how much bravado she had that she was going to win Arielle had more skill than she thought she would have.  She was going to have to truly turn it up to win

Odette tried a spinning kick  and it missed she got hit with a punch but countered with the spinning back fist.  Kebbel was rocked and She jumped up for a big over hand punch which Arielle stepped forward and caught Odette.   Her shoulder under Odette’s arm and she had it across Odette’s body.

Arielle had Odette in the Rock Bottom position “There goes fighting Shelley.”

“Not yet”  She hit some short elbows and then spun and used her right elbow to hit the back of Arielle’s shoulder and it put Kebbel down to the sand

She was beaten up pretty good but she had a finish available and went from having her upper body weight on the tricep and puling the arm up by the wrist to once she felt Arielle possibly sneaking out she sat on Arielle’s back her knees on both sides of the arm and she  pulled harder until she was pushed off as Arielle tapped out.

She could hear Arielle crying and wondered if it was because she lost or did she break the arm “Your arm.”

“Its hurt but ok.”

Odette knew why Arielle was crying now but she still had to do this.  She stood up and over Arielle “You fought a hell of a fight and Hennig …. Shelley are you listening you over hyped bitch.  You came at me months ago and didn’t do what this woman did.  She fought me with everything she had and almost beat me.  You don’t have half of what she does but I’m going to beat you worst than any woman’s ever been beaten.”  The bloodied victorious Odette Annable looked like a woman determined and if it ended up being her and Shelley Hennig in the finals people were pitying Shelley