News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Setup

• 10 Replies

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
The Setup
« on: June 03, 2017, 10:07:30 PM »
The Setup
I live in a nice part of town in a relatively new apartment complex that attracts more than its share of good looking girls.  I made sure of that before I moved in.  I visited the complex on a hot El Pasco sunny day and hung out at the pool.  Man, those girls who hung out at the pool were proud of their bodies and weren't the least bit shy about showing them off.

I was fortunate when I moved in that it was next door to a sexy young girl named Amber.  She was in her early 20's, long blonde hair to her firm round tits, a slim waist and a tight sexy ass and about 5' 5".  She was a partier and like to play her music loud.  The girl next door to her has Shay, a sexy 30 year blonde with nice tits.  I would later learn that Shay was divorced.  One late Saturday night, I heard screaming coming from Amber's apartment.  It was Shay yelling at her to turn her music down.  I could tell it was getting very intense and then heard punching sounds and things being knocked around.  I was so excited, trying to imagine what was going on based upon what I was hearing.  I soon had my cock out and was stroking it as the fight continued.  I shot my load when I heard Amber crying and begging for Shay to stop hurting  her tits. 

I saw Amber the next day.  Even though it was hot out, she wore a full t shirt that covered up her battered tits.  Her face had a few scratches on it.  I saw Shay Sunday evening and she didn't even  have a scratch.  It was obvious who won the fight, and won it decisively.  This definitively made my interest in Shay increase.  I started to talk with her every time I could and hung out with her at the pool, drinking beer and relaxing.  I asked her about the fight  and she gave me all of the details.  She said Amber was very drunk, so she wasn't much of a challenge.   Amber left her a note saying she wanted a rematch, because she was so drunk that night.  Unfortunately, I was out of town the night the rematch occurred.  Shay kicked her ass again.  Shay said that Amber and her used to chat, but now the younger girl keeps her distance from her. 

Shay and I became fuck buddies.   No real dating.  We both loved fucking and lord, was she good at it.  She would tell me about her various fights and then fuck the shit out of me as I was rock hard.  She told me she only lost two fights.  One was at a bar, where the girl ambushed her in the women room and the other was against a hot busty brunette named Brooke who was fucking her then husband.  Shay knew that her husband was fooling around, but she didn't know with whom.  Her husband and her were coming out of their apartment one day, when Brooke strolled up to them.  A heated discussion was exchanged between the two hotties, with Brooke basically telling Shay that her husband preferred her, because she was a better fuck.  Shay said that was the remark that set her off, and she threw a solid right that stunned the younger brunette.  Shay said she was shocked at how fast Brooke recovered and counter attacked.  Shay thought this buxom babe would be an easy fight, but she turned out to be the best fighter she had every fought.  Shay said the brunette was relentless in her attack and that she knew how to put her whole body into her punches.   Brooke had a two inch height advantage and longer arms and she used both to her advantage, pummeling Shay.  Shay said she was soon on her back on the ground, with the brunette pounding away at her tits.  Shay said her screams and pleads to stop only seem to excite Brooke.  Shay's husband finally stopped the fight, but left with Brooke, leaving Shay  moaning on the ground.  Shay  and her asshole husband divorced shortly after the fight.

Shay told me one day that Brooke moved in to the apartment complex, across the courtyard from her apartment.  I immediately started to look for Brooke at the pool and apartment gym.  I finally met her one day when she  was at the pool, wearing a sexy slutty thong bikini.  Good god she rocked that bikini bog time with her tight ass and gravity defying tits.   I introduced myself and starting talking to her whenever I could.  The subject of fighting eventually came up in our conversations.  I mentioned some of the other women at the apartment complex, asking if she thought she could beat them, and eventually mentioned Shay.  I could see Brooke's eyes light up when I did.  She could tell I was excited too, so she told me how she kicked Shay's sexy ass as her husband watched.  We ended up at her apartment, where we fucked over and over as she told me how much she loved kicking the blonde's sexy ass and pounding her firm tits.

I saw an opportunity and decided to act on it.  I asked Brooke if she was interested in a rematch with Shay.  I gave her Shay's phone number and she texted her a message, saying she give her sorry losing ass a rematch this Thursday night at 7 pm.  Both girls were to wear t tanks, no bra, short skirts with no thongs.  She said  the winner would get my cock.   I was worried because Shay didn't reply immediately.   Did I push my luck to far by trying to arrange a catfight?  I've seen some minor fights, but would give my right not to see a real, no holds barred catfight.  It took a few days for Shay to reply, but she accepted the offer.  I swear, I was hard from that moment until  the fight, thinking about what might happened and who would win.

It took forever for Thursday to arrive.  Both girls are super hot and have no trouble picking up a cock on a Saturday night.  I went to Brooke's apartment about 6:30 pm to see her get ready for the fight.  She told me how much fighting turns her on.  She said "I need your cum to make me strong", and soon had my jeans off and sucking me off.  I exploded thinking about her previous fight with Shay and what was about to occur tonight.  We waited until a little after 7 pm to leave her apartment.   "Best to keep the bitch waiting, so she knows who the boss is" said Brooke.  We finally walked out at 7:10 pm.  Shay was in the front of her apartment, nervously pacing back and forth, dressed in a white tank top and short sexy black skirt.  Brooke gave her a "what the fuck look?" and slowly strutted over to her as I followed.  Shay looked at me and said "Not surprised to see you with this slut".  "Shall we go into your apartment and have a chat?" asked Brooke.  Both of these hot girls walked into the apartment and I followed watching their tight sexy asses sway, thinking I was the luckiest man alive.

"We can play this out two ways cxnt.  We can have an all out bitch fight with no rules, or move the furniture back, create a space to fight, and only not allowed biting and punches to the face.  Everything else is allowed"  said Brooke.  Shay said she preferred that because "I hate to ruin my fists on your ugly slut face".  We moved the furniture back  and the two wildcats slowly circled each other.  Shay struck first, bitch slapping the brunette's pretty face and rushing in.  Both girls grabbed a handful of each other hair and punch each other tits and clawed at ripping off the other's tank tops.  It wasn't long before both of these hot babes were topless, with nipples rock hard.  They weren't the only thing that was rock  hard.  Brooke definitively had the bigger firmer tits, and after fucking both of them I can tell you that Brooke's were fake, while Shay was all natural. 

The short skirts were riding high and I was getting amazing views of their tight sexy asses and naked pussies.  Brooke definitively had the height and slight weight advantage.  She started to wear Shay down and was soon pummeling her tits and abs with her fists, and occasionally brining up a knee to the blonde's abs, or pussy.  In desperation, Shay charged Brooke and was able to knock her down.  Brooke landed on her back, hitting the carpet floor hard and Shay got on her knees on Brooke's left side  and start to throw punches into Brooke's large fake tits which were begging for attention.  She didn't ignore Brooke's sexy belly or cxnt either as she randomly attacked all three areas.  Brooke was screaming  and squirming and trying to get away, but each time she attempted to get up, Shay blasted her with a punch that sent her back down.  "Fuck you bitch!  This is payback for what you did to my tits in front of my ex husband" screamed Shay.  Shay then started to concentrate on the brunette's naked pussy, throwing vicious punches that had Brooke nearly in tears.  Brooke was howling "Oh fuuuucccck!  You're killing my pussy!" after it took punch after punch. I had my cock out now, stroking it in time to  the older girl's cxnt punches.  I thought Brooke was going to submit any second and Shay would have her revenge.  Shay lifted her left leg to mount the beaten Brooke, when the brunette shot up her left knee, hitting Shay directly in her pussy.   It had to be a direct hit, because it stopped Shay in mid attack.  Her mouth opened wide as she grunt a primal scream.

Shay slumped down, as Brooke stood up and lifted the blonde by her long blonde hair.  She started to bitch slap the older woman, taunting her, "You fucking bitch, I'm going to kill you now" as she paid her back with interest, attacking her tits, abs and pussy, as Shay was doing to her minutes earlier.   The taller girl let go of the blonde's hair and she collapses to the floor.  Brooke is relentless and kneels down besides her, rolls her onto  her back, and mercilessly attacks her tits.  She's squeezing them and trying to rip them off, as Shay screams so loud, I think it will break the windows.  Brooke mounts the blonde, just as Shay is able to get on her right side.  Brooke throws several wicked punches that plow through Shay's dangling right tit and solidly connects with her large left tit, smashing it pancake flat into the carpet.  Smash!  Smash! Smash!  "Please stop!  You're killing my tits" pleads the other sexy blonde.  Shay is letting out sexy ass grunts  with each tit blow, until finally she's able to  roll completely on her stomach and cry out her submission.

Brooke calls me over and stuff my raging hard on in her wet moist mouth.  I'm so excited, I cum quickly, like it's my first blowjob.  Brooke takes it all in, then grabs Shay's blonde hair to lift her head, and spits my hot, sticky white cum all over her face.  Brooke quickly stands up, takes my hand and leads me into  Shay's bedroom.  She nearly throws me onto the bed and mounts my still hard dick.  She was a complete wild woman, giving me the fuck of my life.  She had me making sounds like a wild animal, as she fucked the shit out of me.  I shot my load as she exploded, but she didn't stop until she had two more orgasms.

Brooke finally stops, and get off me and opens the bedroom door.  I hear Shay scream and then see Brooke dragging her into the bedroom, one hand in the older girl's hair and the other squeezing her large left tit.  She tells me to sit on the edge on the bed and order Shay "Get him hard again!  And don't act like you're not horny.  I swear it smells like sex out there.  I bet you rub an orgasm out while listening to us fuck, didn't you, you slutty cxnt whore?"  Shay wasted little time and soon had me hard again, sucking me and moaning like she was in heat. Once she had me nice and hard, Brooke said, "I'll take over now" as she pushed Shay onto the floor and told her to watch.  Brooke had me lay so my upper body was on the headboard and mounted me.  She looked at Shay the entire time, teasing her "This is how you fuck a man!  No  wonder your husband left you.  John and him both told me how I was a much better fuck than you" as she rode my shaft and told me to spank her heart shaped ass. 

Shay is on her knees on the carpet, watches us as we fuck, Brooke's big firm fake tits slapping my face.  She's rubbing her naked blonde pussy as Brooke trash talks her "you're a pathetic slutty whore Shay.  I don't know why any man would want to fuck your smelly pussy when they can have a real woman like me".  I'm about to cum again, but Brooke deprives me of this orgasm,  as she gets off me and walks over to Shay.  She grabs the back of Shay's head and forces into her soaking pussy and orders the older woman "to lick me until I cum loser".   I hope off the bed and stand next to Brooke to see better and jerk off watching the taller girl rape the blonde's face with her pussy.  Brooke soon throws her long brunette hair back and lets out a long moan of pure sexual pleasure as Shay licks and eats her to a mind blowing orgasm.  I shot my load all over Shay's pretty face, blonde hair and breasts as she also screams out loud as her body is rocked by an orgasm.

Shay collapses to the ground as she tries to recover from the fight  and orgasm.  Her body bruise and battered, breathing  hard and covered in sweat and cum.  I get dressed while Brooke goes through Shay's closet and dresser until she finds the perfect top and skirt to wear home.   She looks down at Shays and says "These clothes are mind now bitch, until you  can beat me."  She then tosses down a vibrator she found in Shay's dresser and comments "I think the horny bitch will be needing this as she thinks about me kicking her ass again" and laughs as we walk out of the apartment. 

Offline BrookeIsBest

Re: The Setup
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 07:08:58 PM »
Wonderful story-but  always a little sad when a blonde loses.  Hopefully she will get her rematch!

I agree with Wildcat, great story but blondes have more fun! Can't wait for a rematch!

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 07:30:43 PM »
Excellent story.

Offline catlover

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 05:26:43 PM »
Thanks TX  sure other guys such as I had fantasy arranged a catfight like that 

Offline Vicky_35

• God Member
  • Go ahead...Say something, BITCH
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 01:23:41 AM »
Excellent story that in my opinion is right in line with most people's (at least guys) fantasies. Surprised there aren't more comments on this.
Don't hate me just because I'm hot,  hate me because I'm hot and beat your ass!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 03:40:47 AM »
Excellent story that in my opinion is right in line with most people's (at least guys) fantasies. Surprised there aren't more comments on this.

I agree with Vicky.  Loved the scenario.

Offline ralbright2010

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2017, 05:39:19 AM »
Excellent story line and the description if the fight action was great. Loved the plot twist with the younger stronger brunette coming back to dominate her rival

Offline martyg1955

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 02:07:16 PM »
Very hot and erotic.  Always exciting seeing a beautiful blonde humiliated.   

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2017, 06:43:14 AM »
Great story!!!!

Offline ingritstepanek

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 07:24:32 AM »
Very hot and erotic

Offline martyg1955

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2017, 06:34:26 PM »
Reminds me of the more violent stories you use to post on the www.seaksingfemfight.com.  Nice to see you rerun somewhat to that style.