News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who do you vote for?

• 12 Replies

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
Who do you vote for?
« on: June 04, 2017, 12:03:11 AM »
I am curious. Who do you normally vote for in a match?

1. The celebrity that, according to stats and/or picture appears to have more muscles, more weight or any other significant realistic physical advantage over the opponent
2. The celebrity that you know better among the two
3. The celebrity that looks sexier/more alluring/the one that turns you on the most
4. The celebrity with the bitchiest persona
5. The celebrity that feels more on the good character side
6. The celebrity you are mostly fond of, regardless of her looks
7. The celebrity you hate the most, regardless of her looks
8. The celebrity you find less attractive
9. You pick your winner randomly
10. Other

In my case, I find it sexier for me if the celebrity that I like more is defeated by one that I like less. In particular I like to see the sweeter/cuter/elegant celebrity being thoroughly humiliated by the evil/bitchy/vulgar celebrity.
I usually do not pick the winner on the basis of who would actually win in real life.  And you?
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline Maizenblue

• God Member
Re: Who do you vote for?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2017, 01:13:31 PM »
I agree that I vote for the sexier girl in my opinion loses. It could be Jaeesica Alba vs Betty White and I would still choose Jessica Alba to lose.

Offline RedRottingBeast

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2017, 02:36:19 PM »
I vote for the badder girl. If one girl look bad or feels bad to me I vote for that girl. I like the good girl lose

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2017, 04:48:36 PM »
Agree with the original poster. I like to see the sexier, more alluring woman lose. No idea why.

Offline Jebediah Morningside

• God Member
  • You play a good game....
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2017, 05:38:30 PM »
Interesting question.

I often find it sexier when the more attractive woman loses, but I can't bring myself to vote for an option that I find too unrealistic (Arianna Grande taking down Ronda Rousey, to name an extreme example). I'm also always interested in the story that puts the battle into context, so the scenario that's presented can have an effect on how I vote as well. 

So basically I usually vote for the woman I think would actually be more likely to win, but if it's a close match or a toss up I sometimes vote for what I consider the sexier outcome or (more often) the one that lends itself to a better story in my mind. 

-JM
« Last Edit: June 16, 2017, 05:40:38 PM by Jebediah Morningside »

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 05:48:11 PM »
I get turned on if number 6 happens in the results but I don't like voting unrealistically. In fact, I vote like in number 1, for the woman who would realistically probably win.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline Luvbrutalfightz

• God Member
  • Would love to box/wrestle irl for women
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2017, 02:48:15 AM »
In my mind the nasty evil cheating cruel bitch of a celebrity (or one that has that "dark side" look to her) mercilessly beats the shit out of the sweet, pretty girly celeb in a very one-sided beating. So I think we get turned on by the same scenario Jessica92 and Sandman13
Not into sexfights, The fighting is sexy enough!

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2017, 11:14:32 AM »
It looks like voting unrealistically is not popular though it is early to jump to conclusions I guess.
I definitely agree that an unrealistic vote is at least weird (Ariana Grande beating Jessica Biel? Not quite, come on!)
But sometimes celebrities are evenly matched and that renders the vote more interesting in my opinion don't you think?
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Online ved

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2017, 03:44:21 PM »
70% option 1 + 20% option 3 + 10% option 6 -- most of the times it's a combination of 1,3,6 in the mentioned priority

Offline GramerJew123

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2017, 03:27:19 AM »
I try to vote realistically. If they seem evenly matched, I look for the hotter outcome. And if there is a celeb I am fond of, I would try to picture a scenario where she would win.

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 02:16:08 PM »
I seem to fall somewhere in between, in that I often find myself wanting to vote "for" someone, or "against" someone (a few times for reasons that I can't identify, just that I 'feel' that way).

But USUALLY, I will read the question asked - perhaps two or three times - to try to figure out what the question "really" is asking. Is there an explanatory paragraph about the reason for the poll (a rivalry, over a lover, some back story setting up the premise, etc?). Any idea of whether it's a fight, or a running race, or a singing contest? If a contest, are there rules?

Some examples:

"Who wins?" - doesn't really give any clue to wins "at what"
"Who's prettier?" - asks for MY opinion
"Who wins an MMA fight?" - specific question with information about what they're doing
and so forth.

Usually, if I can figure out (or think I know) what the question is looking for, I'll try to answer it legitimately. Often if it's a fight, I either know who the person is or can Google them to see a "muscle" pose I can use to justify a vote (to myself) or there's info on hobbies or training. Otherwise, I'll just pick the one I "think" would win (with no rational basis).

I've thought of doing a similar poll, asking about physical attributes voters want/look for (height, weight, age, etc) and background (action film star, orphaned singer who fought their way up from nothing to become an International star, HS athlete, studied karate, etc) but so far, I'm having trouble forming just the right question... and the answer choices.

Maybe the first question should be: "Who do you want to win?" or maybe "Who do you want to lose?" and the second question: "Why?" with multiple choices. (I'm not sure of this boards Poll format can handle 2-3 questions with multiple answer options for each?) But I'm getting there. And that would take a specific form of poll, as I said above, which I'm still looking for.

It would seem the more information we have about what readers "really" want from their stories, writers could provide more satisfying fiction. But maybe it's better for the writers to  just write what they WANT TO WRITE and let the readers find what they want to read on their own?

Offline Patrick

• God Member
  • No, that is NOT me !
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2017, 04:32:04 PM »
Very good question

I would guess that, for me (and others), it's a case-by-case thing, and sometimes a subconscious choice

Yes, size, age, apparent (toughness) is a major factor, I mean, to use my usual example regarding this aspect, Chyna (in her prime) vs. Callista Flockhart (or lesser margin case) would be a no brainer

... then again, I do also like an ''upset'' here an there, Chyna, Serena Williams ect... ''should'' lose one now then, be it due to said's over-confidence, or just lucky shot or move for their opponent

Like or dislike ?

As far as the women that I like, I mean, my top favorites, it's almost never a factor for me, as I enjoy ''seeing'' them being triumphant, as much as I do their winding up being the victim

As far as the women that I dislike, I mean, the handfull that I plain just can't stand (Spears, Hilton, Harding, Kardashians, ''Jersey Shore'' girls and alike), it is totally a factor for me ! I would only want to see any of those in a two-second-long, one shot, k.o... only for the fact that I DO so dislike them, that I refuse to even consider having them even that kind of a bout !

Offline wheelman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2017, 11:50:18 AM »
I like my fantasy based in reality so in most cases I vote for the girl/woman most likely to win based on size, athletic ability, mental toughness etc. Although I do think in many cases people put too much stock in "height advantage" because there are more than a few tall slender girls such as Taylor Swift, Gwyneth Paltrow, Nicole Kidman and many models who I could definitely see losing to a smaller opponent with superior athleticism, tenacity etc.