News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rihanna vs Brandi - Amazon fight

• 0 Replies

Offline Brandi Lungelow

• God Member
Rihanna vs Brandi - Amazon fight
« on: June 05, 2017, 11:37:19 PM »
   For several years the two warring Amazon tribes have been fighting for supremacy over their lands with neither gaining the upper hand.  These Amazon tribes are the only tribes left after they each have incorporated all the other tribes into their ranks.  After all the fighting, Queen Brandi sent an emissary to Queen Rihanna to seek a truce.  Upon hearing this Rihanna boisterously laughed.  She points at the emissary: “You’re queen has gone soft, I think.  If she really wants a truce, I will meet her in single combat.  The loser will be dead and the winner will be Queen of all the Amazons.  All will then see who the real Amazon Queen is…ME.”  The emissary then left Queen Rihanna’s presence and went back to Queen Brandi and told her the message.
   “If single combat is what she wants, that is what she’ll get.  I will be ready for her.” Replied Queen Brandi.  The two Queens made the arrangements for the fight.  A few weeks later, the two Queens arrived at the arena along with their armies.  The two armies filled the arena and even spilled outside of it as well.  After the arena was filled, both Queens entered the arena to the cheers of their respective armies.  Queen Brandi wore a loincloth with matching top and barefoot.  She had her long blond hair in a ponytail.  She had a pair of daggers stuck in her loincloth.  Rihanna had a pair of black booty shorts and a midriff tank top that hugged her body and had a plunging neckline.  She had fishnet stockings that went down to her ankles.  She was also barefoot and had her hair in a ponytail.  She too had a pair of daggers in her shorts.  She also had straps around her thighs with several more daggers as well.  They each their respective tribal flags at opposing ends of the arena.
   The two Queens glared at each other as they approached each other.  As they approached each other, they squat down and take out the daggers that are in their respective loincloths.  They swung their daggers at each other, slowly at first and then with increasing speed as they tried out each other’s defenses.  They were each well trained at fighting with the daggers, as the entire crowd heard was the daggers hitting each other.  They each decided to gain an advantage by also sending kicks to each other’s ribs and stomach.  They each grunted as the other’s kicks connected with their strong body.  As thy were kicking each other, Rihanna decided to send a kick between Brandi’s legs catching her off guard and causing her to scream in pain.  Brandi takes a step back from the kick and is slightly hunched over.  Her head comes down just as Rihanna jumps up and sends her foot right toward her head.  This sends Brandi staggering back flailing her arms, dropping her daggers and falling to her back.
Rihanna quickly steps closer to Brandi to continue her early advantage.  Brandi instinctively swings out her leg toward Rihanna’s knee catching it as Rihanna comes close.  The kick causes Rihanna to groan and buckled to one knee.  Brandi quickly swings her leg around and connects her foot with Rihanna’s face causing her to fall to her back.  Brandi gets to her knees and scurries over toward Rihanna.  Brandi grabs Rihanna’s hair and starts to swing at Rihanna’s face with one punch after another with her free hand.  Rihanna grunted and her head snapped with each punch.  After half a minute of punching, Brandi started pulling up Rihanna by the hair to her feet.  As she was being pulled up, Rihanna slams the back end of the dagger she still held into Brandi’s pussy.  This caused Brandi to scream in pain and release Rihanna’s hair.  Rihanna once again slammed the back end of the dagger into her pussy causing her to scream again.  Brandi staggered back in a hunched over position holding her hurt pussy.  Rihanna stands up smiling seeing Brandi hurt.
Rihanna brings her knee up and slams it into Brandi’s exposed head.  Brandi’s head snaps up from the knee.  Rihanna then spins around and connects her foot with Brandi’s face causing her to spin around.  As she turned back towards Rihanna, her eyes widened as she saw Rihanna’s foot coming toward her as Rihanna performed a sidekick to her face.  Brandi grunted and staggered back even further from the kick nearly falling over again.
A bit of fear is starting to creep into Brandi’s stomach, as she knows Rihanna is a great warrior.  Needing to turn back Rihanna’s advantage, Brandi charges at Rihanna screaming like the Amazon warrior she is.  Rihanna smiles confidently as she sees Brandi charge at her.  She stands to the side and extends her leg out just as Brandi was getting close.  Brandi sees her do this and sighs, as she knows it’s too late to stop from running toward Rihanna.  Her eyes widen and her cheeks puff up as her stomach slams into Rihanna’s awaiting foot.  It felt like hitting a ton of bricks.  Brandi staggers back a few steps before dropping to her knees holding her aching stomach wheezing for air.  Brandi’s soldiers gasp a bit when they see this.  Seeing that their queen is in trouble against her rival queen, they slowly start to cheer for Rihanna. Rihanna throws the knives into the ground as she steps confidently toward Brandi.  Rihanna grabs Brandi’s hair and pulls it back hard with her left hand causing Brandi to yelp in pain.  Brandi is in too much pain to fight back as she looks at Rihanna with pain in her eyes.  Rihanna flashes a bitchy smile at Brandi as she rears her right hand back in a fist.  She then starts to pummel Brandi’s face with one punch after another, each quicker and harder than the other.  Brandi grunted and her head snapped with each punch.  One punch breaks her nose causing blood to splatter around.  Rihanna continued to pummel Brandi’s face for over a minute.  She then let go of Brandi’s head and smile as she sees Brandi’s head wobble on her neck.  More and more of the crowd are cheering for Rihanna in the fight. 
Rihanna grabs Brandi’s hair again and pulls her to her feet.  At this point Brandi’s arms slowly fall to her side.  She pulls Brandi into her and wraps her arm around her body in a bear hug and squeezes hard causing Brandi to groan in pain.  Rihanna quickly starts to knee Brandi in her pussy.  Brandi screams with each hit to her pussy.  Brandi could try to retaliate and try to stop Rihanna’s attacks, but does not.  A combination of being weakened by the earlier attacks and actually secretly enjoying the dominance by Rihanna feed into her decision to not fight back.  The crowd sees that Rihanna has taken control of the match as she completely dominates Brandi.  Her troops cheer loudly while Brandi’s do not cheer her at all.  A few more start cheering Rihanna.  They see that their queen is doomed and no chance of defeating Rihanna.  This causes adrenaline to go through Rihanna’s body.
“You hear that Brandi.  Even your troops see how much better I am than you and aren’t bothering to cheer for you.” Remarked Rihanna as she leaned into Brandi’s ear.  Brandi could only respond with more groans as she was being squeezed and having her pussy pummeled.  Brandi drapes her arms over Rihanna’s shoulders.  Rihanna moves her head so her eyes meet with Brandi’s and sees the resignation in her eyes.  She then leans in and starts to kiss Brandi to show the crowd just how much in control she is.  Brandi doesn’t bother to resist Rihanna.  She even doesn’t resist when Rihanna sticks her tongue into her mouth and dominate her own tongue.  Brandi eventually moves her arms around Rihanna’s neck as they kiss.  After more than a couple minutes of the torture and sexual domination, Rihanna breaks the kiss and loosens up on the bearhug.  Brandi was so weakened by the attacks that she started to slide down Rihanna’s body.  Before she could hit the ground Rihanna grabs Brandi’s head and puts it into a headlock.  She starts to slam her knee into Brandi’s chest and stomach causing her body to jolt from each hit.  Brandi could do nothing more than grunt from the pain.  Several of the hits caused Brandi’s feet to leave the ground.  After half a minute of that, Rihanna stops and lets go of Brandi’s head.  Brandi staggers around for a few seconds holding herself in pain before dropping to her knees.
Rihanna stands a few steps away from Brandi, puts her hands on her hips and starts to laugh.  She then flips off Brandi with both hands.  A slight grin appears on Brandi’s face as she sees this.  Rihanna laughs even more as she sees Brandi’s grin.  She grabs her pussy and yells at Brandi: “You’re a pussy, bitch.  Who else who grin at being flipped off?”
Rihanna then struts up to Brandi and says as she walks up to her: “I’m going to show everyone how much a pussy you really are bitch.” As she gets close to Brandi, she bitch slaps her with each hand and then turns around.  Brandi’s head snaps to each side as she received the slaps.  After Rihanna turns around, extends her hands out wide.  Everyone watching and the two combatants know that Brandi is done and that Rihanna is doing this to taunt Brandi.  Brandi is eye level with Rihanna’s ass.  The daggers that Rihanna has attached to her legs are within reach of Brandi and she knows that.  Instead of trying to grab them and use them on Rihanna, Brandi puckers up her lips and plants them on each of Rihanna’s ass cheeks.  By doing that, it sealed the fight for Brandi and her troops, effectively surrendering to Rihanna.  No combatant can kiss an opponent’s ass or feet and go back to being a fighter or in this case…a Queen.  After getting her ass kissed by Brandi, Rihanna flexes her arms, rears her head back and screams victoriously.  Her troops do the same.  Brandi’s troops start to cheer Rihanna’s name.
“Keep kissing my ass bitch.” Instructs Rihanna as she looks over her shoulder at Brandi.  Brandi does as she is told and continues to kiss Rihanna’s ass.  Rihanna even shakes and shimmies her ass a bit while it is getting worshipped.  Rihanna eventually brings her hands down to her shorts and slides them down enough to reveal her bare ass.  She smiles as Brandi continues to kiss her ass.  Part way through the ass kissing, Rihanna lets out several prolonged farts, but that does not phase Brandi’s ass kissing.  After nearly a minute and a half of ass kissing, Rihanna pulls her shorts up and turns around.  She points to her feet and doesn’t say a way.  Brandi nods and bows down and starts to kiss the feet of her conqueror.  The full crowd is cheering Rihanna, even Brandi’s troops.  Rihanna smiles as she sees her foe kissing and now licking her feet feeling the adrenaline rush through her.  She slowly raises her feet up so that her toes protrude.  Brandi knows what to do as she sucks on each of Rihanna’s toes.  After a couple minutes of foot worship, Rihanna takes her feet away from Brandi and orders her to sit up.  Brandi dutifully obeys as sits up.
“Give me your arms, one at a time bitch.” Instructs Rihanna.  Brandi nods as she limply gives Rihanna her right arm.  Rihanna grabs her arm and twists it around into an uncomfortable position.  She then brings her free arm up and slams it down in several positions on Brandi’s arm breaking it at each point.  She also give her arm several good pulls until it is out of its socket and drops it smiling as it dangles at Brandi’s side.  Brandi screamed in pain as Rihanna did this to her.  Barely taking time to get over her pain, Brandi extends her other arm out to Rihanna and Rihanna repeats the arm breaking and removal from the socket like she did before.  Just like before, Brandi screams in pain as Rihanna does this.  Rihanna laughs at Brandi as she looks at her and while taking out the dagger that is on her right leg.
“You are pitiful Brandi.” Mocks Rihanna as she slides the edge of the sword down Brandi’s cheek.  Brandi looks up at Rihanna with submissive and tear filled eyes: “I am pitiful…Empress.” Replies Brandi.
“You certainly know the part of a defeated Bitch.” Teased Rihanna.  Rihanna reaches down and grabs onto Brandi’s top with her free hand, then bringing the dagger down to the top, cuts it open revealing Brandi’s breasts to all.  Rihanna takes it off and drops it on the ground.  She scoffs at Brandi: “You’re breasts are nothing.” Then she caresses her own. “These here are real ones.”  Brandi looks at Rihanna’s breasts adoringly as Rihanna caresses them.  Rihanna smiles seeing this and flips her off again.  She then brings the dagger down to Brandi’s loincloth and cuts the strings letting it drop to the ground to reveal her naked ass and pussy.  The whole crowd now sees the one time Queen in her full nakedness kneeling before the Queen of all the Amazons.  Rihanna puts the dagger into its holster and takes a step back.  She brings her foot up to Brandi’s face.  She flicks her foot back and forth slapping Brandi’s face as she does.  This causes Brandi to grunt in pain and her head to snap back and forth.  Her hair flies from side to side.  Brandi was enjoying being humiliated and destroyed by Rihanna, so much so that she leaned in her head to increase the affect of the kicks to her head.  Rihanna continues this attack for nearly a minute before bringing her foot down and turning around so she could bring her other foot up. She did the same with this foot as well for another minute getting the same reaction from Brandi.  By the time Rihanna finished, Brandi’s face was a bruised and bloodies mess.
Rihanna turned to face Brandi.  Rihanna reaches down and grabs Brandi’s hair.  She lifts Brandi to her feet and puts her back towards the center of the arena.  Rihanna balls her fists up and uses Brandi’s unprotected and now naked as a punching bag.  The punches cause Brandi to grunt with each punch and to slowly stagger back to the center of the arena.  As the got close to the center of the arena, Rihanna squats down, swings her leg out and sweeps Brandi’s legs from underneath her causing her to fall on her back splayed out.  She steps up to Brandi’s side and places her foot on Brandi’s face and poses.  Knowing this is her final moment alive, Brandi kisses and licks the sole of her victor, much to Rihanna’s amusement.  After a short while of this, Rihanna takes that foot off, steps over to Brandi’s other side and poses with her other foot on Brandi’s face.  Brandi worships the sole of that foot as well.  After getting that sole worshipped as well, Rihanna takes it off of her.  She starts to walk over to her flag at the end of the arena.  Brandi watches her walk and gets excited.  It is due to a combination of Rihanna’s beauty, overall sexiness, strength and sexy ass.  Once Rihanna gets to her flag, she starts to march around the ring with it waving it around.  As she does this, the whole crowd cheers her.  She makes her way to Brandi’s flag and when she does, she grabs the flag, tosses it to the ground and steps on it.  The crowd cheers her even more.  Rihanna then makes her way back to Brandi who is on her back in the middle of the arena.  She straddles Brandi’s body with one foot on either side.  Brandi looks up at the towering Rihanna with her flag in hand.  She notices that the base of Rihanna’s flag is sharp and pointed.
“I have so longed for you to kill me in a fight and now look at you as you are about to kill me.  I am honored by the death you have chosen for me.” Smiled Brandi as she looked up at Rihanna.
Rihanna scoffs at her “Fucking pussy.”  She then raises her flag up high, then rams it into Brandi’s chest and straight through her heart into the ground.  Rihanna screams as she does this.  As the point is going through her chest and heart, Brandi hears Rihanna’s scream before her body goes limp from death on the arena floor.  Rihanna places her foot on Brandi’s chest just below where she placed her flag and poses once again.  The crowd goes wild.  A moment later the arena doors open and several women come out toward Rihanna.  One is Brandi’s sister Sandy, another is Christina Aguilera who happens to be the head of Brandi’s concubine.  Both of these women are naked.  There are also several of Rihanna’s guards.  Sandy walks up to where Rihanna and Brandi are and kneels by Brandi caressing her face and with tears in her eyes.  She then looks up at Rihanna.
“Please Empress Rihanna, have mercy on me.  Even though I am her sister, I am no warrior and no leader.  I will do whatever you ask.” Pleads Sandy, not knowing what Rihanna will do with her.
“Worship my feet bitch and when I turn around, you will kiss my ass.  I have no other use for you.  I will take no risks having family of this bitch alive. Are we clear?”  Sandy gulps in fear as she hears this, but nods in acceptance.  She bows her down and starts to worship Rihanna’s feet by kissing and licking them.  She even sucked on each her toes as well.  Once Rihanna was satisfied with that, she turned around and patted her ass cheeks.  Sandy dutifully kissed and licked her ass trying to keep her tears back.  After a couple minutes of getting her ass worshipped by Sandy, Rihanna turns around and motions to her guard to bring Sandy to her feet and hold her arms.  Rihanna smirks as she takes one of her daggers out.  “Now for your death.”  Rihanna jams the dagger just above her womanhood.  Sandy screams hellishly as Rihanna does this.  Rihanna then starts to jimmy the dagger up Sandy’s stomach and all the way to her breastplate.  Sandy is bleeding profusely and starting to go pale.  Sandy screams through this ordeal.  After Rihanna reaches Sandy’s breastplate, she released the dagger and reaches inside Sandy and starts to pull her innards out and toss them to the floor.  This ordeal is too much for Sandy as she eventually goes limp and dies.  Rihanna smiles seeing Sandy dead, takes her dagger out from her and nods to her guards who in turn let her drop to the arena floor.  Rihanna turns to Christina Aguilera.
“Who are you?” she asks of her almost condescendingly.
“I am Christina Aguilera, the now former head of Brandi’s concubine.  I am not related at all to Brandi.  I and the rest of the concubine wish to serve you now Empress.” Said Christina as she kneeled before Rihanna.  Rihanna smiles at Christina as she sees her submission to her.
“She chose well in you as the head of her concubine.  You are very beautiful and sexy Christina Aguilera.  Let’s see if you really mean to submit to me.” Smiles Rihanna.  She extends her hand towards Christina.  They each smile at each other as Christina takes Rihanna’s hand and kisses it.  Rihanna takes her hand back and point to her feet.  Christina bows down and starts to kiss and lick her feet.  As Christina is worshipping her feet, Rihanna lifts up her toes so that Christina can worship them too.  Christina takes the hint and sucks on each of her toes.  As Christina is finishing up on Rihanna’s toes and tops of her feet, Rihanna lifts each foot up.  Christina looks up at Rihanna and smiles as she takes the foot in her hands and kisses and licks the soles of the Empress.  Once Christina is done worshipping Rihanna’s feet, Rihanna places her feet down, takes a step back and spreads her legs.  Rihanna slides down her shorts enough to expose her pussy.  Christina’s smile grows bigger as she sees this.  She leans in and kisses Rihanna’s pussy.  Rihanna smiles as Christina is showing proper submission to her.  After Christina kisses her pussy, Rihanna turns around to reveal her ass to Christina.  Without any hesitation, Christina leans in and kisses her ass and even licks it several times.
Christina looks up at Rihanna and asks: “May I worship your royal asshole your Highness?”  Rihanna turns her head around and nods: “Yes you may.”  Christina smiles as she gets Rihanna’s approval.  She leans her head in between Rihanna’s ass cheeks and starts to kiss, lick and suck on Rihanna’s asshole.  Rihanna moans as Christina worships her hole.  Before her excitement takes over, Rihanna pulls her ass away from Christina thus ending the ass worship.  Rihanna turns to face Christina, slides her shorts back up and says: “You’ve done well in showing your submission to me.  There are just a couple more things to do.  Stand up and walk over to Brandi with me.  I want you to spit on her.  Once we are done, I want you to take the flag that is in her and follow me to the palace.”  Christina nods at Rihanna’s command as she stands up and walks over to Brandi with her.  Both Rihanna and Christina got their spit ready and each spat on Brandi.  They each smile at each other after spitting on Brandi.  As planned, Christina pulls the flag out of Brandi’s chest and follows Rihanna as she starts to walk of the arena.  Before leaving the arena, Rihanna turns to her servants: “Get my dogs in here, dinner is waiting for them on the arena floor.”  Rihanna’s servants bow their heads and go to get the dogs.  Rihanna stops at the arena entrance as she watches her dogs’ race into the arena toward Brandi and her sister Sandy.  Her smile grows as the dogs tear and eat the flesh of the two bitches on the arena floor.
After watching her dogs eat for a couple moments, Rihanna heads out of the arena to her chariot with Christina behind her.  They soon reach Brandi’s palace to applause of those in the city.  Rihanna marches up to the throne room and sits on Brandi’s throne.  Christina puts the flag into the holder that once held Brandi’s flag and stands beside Rihanna.  As on cue, one of the servants walks up to Rihanna with a crown and kneels before her.  Rihanna nods to her and smiles motioning her to come closer, thus giving her permission to place the crown on her head.  The servant stands up and places it on her head and now all in the palace kneel before Rihanna proclaiming her Empress.  She smiles out at them: “You’re all my bitches now.  You are all now dismissed to go about your duty.”  She stands up and turns her head to Christina: “Come with me to my bedchamber.”  A huge smile creeps up on Christina’s face as she follows Rihanna like a puppy dog.  Once in the bedchamber, Rihanna strips completely naked revealing her sexy body.  She started rummaging through Brandi’s belongings for a massive strap-on dildo, which she finds quickly and straps it on.  The dildo she finds is a 12” dildo.
“Wow, you look absolutely amazing Empress.  I am totally going to love being your slut and bitch.” Said an amazed Christina as she looked at Rihanna who was walking back toward her.
“That’s good to hear.  You can start by kneeling before me and sucking on the dildo.” Ordered Rihanna.  Christina nodded and knelt before her and started to suck on the dildo as ordered.  Rihanna takes one hand and places it on Christina’s head and guides it back and forth on the dildo.  She takes the free hand and flips Christina, to which Christina responds with a smirk and a submissive look up toward Rihanna.  After a moment of having Christina suck on the dildo, Rihanna points to the bed and says: “Get on top of the bed on all four.”  Christina nods and does as she is told.  Rihanna licks her lips as she sees Christina get on the bed.  She quickly gets on the bed behind her and quickly inserts the dildo into her ass.  Christina gasps as Rihanna inserts the dildo, but quickly starts to moan like a whore.  As Rihanna is reaming Christina’s ass, she smacks her ass cheeks hard.  Christina yelps with each smack and replies after each one: “Thank you Empress!  May I have another?”  Rihanna continued to smack Christina’s ass until it was beet red.  In the meantime, Rihanna brought Christina to numerous orgasms.  After the final orgasm, Rihanna slowed her reaming of Christina’s ass before pulling it out.  As she pulled it out, Christina let out and elongated moan.  Rihanna then crawled up and laid on her back next to Christina who was still on all four.  Rihanna looks at Christina: “Clean the dildo and then lay next to me.”  Christina nods in obedience as she crawls to the end of the bed, gets in between Rihanna’s legs and quickly wraps her lips and tongue around the dildo.  As she is cleaning off the dildo, she looks submissively up at Rihanna who from time to time licks her lips, smiles at her like a bitch and flips her off.  The more she does this, the more submissive Christina becomes toward her.  After she is done cleaning off the dildo, Christina crawls up to Rihanna and cuddles up next to her and places her head on Rihanna’s shoulder.  They each place their arms around each other.
“You did well today Christina, head of my concubine.  You take orders well.” Says Rihanna.
“Thank you Empress.” Replies Christina with a slight moan.
With the death of Brandi and her sister Sandy by Rihanna’s hand, the Amazon wars ended and there was peace.  The news of Rihanna’s victory spread quickly to all corners of the combined Kingdoms.  The people that were under Brandi’s banner tossed those flags down and burnt them and replaced them with Rihanna’s flags.  Rihanna fucked each member of Brandi’s concubine until they were sore in the ass and pussy.  She always had Christina as a constant lover and eventually kept Christina as her only and permanent bitch-whore.  Some of the others became her footstools, thrones for her to sit on or whipping posts for her pleasure, but nothing else.