News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Match No. 83 Bailey versus Drury

• 3 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Match No. 83 Bailey versus Drury
« on: June 07, 2017, 07:08:34 AM »
This match can be found on the Apartment Wrestling Club website with images at http://apartmentwrestlingclub.com/apartment-wrestling-match-no-83-bailey-versus-drury-tourney-fight/

This fight is the eighty-third match in the Apartment Wrestling Club series.  This fight is being held in Philadelphia.  This match-up is a tournament match in the AWC World title tournament.  The winner will advance to participate in the next round of the tournament and the loser will be eliminated.  The participants are:

Bailey (5'5 118 pounds 19 y/o) lives in the Boston area.  She is currently a student at a major university in the area.  She plays on the lacrosse team and is majoring in exercise science.  Bailey loves the outdoors and in her free time volunteers at a local children's hospital.  She is in great shape and works out daily to stay in shape for the team.  Bailey's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I don't know.  I guess we will find out what makes me good when I get into the arena with someone.  I play a pretty tough game and I don't back down to anyone." So far Bailey has beaten Hannah, Tisha, and Karin in fairly one-sided battles and lost a tough battle with Jenny.  In her most recent match, Bailey dominated Belinda in the East versus West series.

Drury (5’2” 115 lbs 20 y/o) lives near Boston although she is originally from Virginia.  She works as a receptionist in a small medical office and as a waitress in a local bar.   She likes to party and hit the local nightclub scene whenever she has a bit of free time.  Drury went to college in Florida before dropping out and moving to Boston.  During her college time she mud and oil wrestled other girls at a frat parties and views herself as a real “ass kicker” that loves a good scrap.  Drury's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm tough as hell.  I don't take any shit and I back up whatever I say.  Nothing beats getting to kick some girls ass and getting paid for it."  Drury has defeated Lisa and Melinda in competitive fights; dominated Glenna and Sukara, and won a hard fought battle with Peyat.

Both girls arrive at the fight location well in advance of the fight and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches, a copy of any previous fights, and a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Bailey arrives dressed in sweat pants and a light jacket.  She is all smiles and mingles with the small crowd that is already at the fight location.  After taking a few minutes to take some pictures with the fans, she heads off to her changing room to get ready for the fight.  Bailey is fully aware of the importance of the fight and has been preparing as much as possible for tonight’s match with Drury.  She changes into her pink and lace trimmed bikini top and bottoms and admires the bikini on her toned body.  She does some stretching and warm-up exercises which highlight her athleticism and her hard body.  "I think a lot of AWC girls are rooting for me tonight.  I won’t let them down.  Drury hasn’t lost yet and she is a serious bitch.  That first loss is going to be devastating for her.  I won’t even need to do anything special.  I’ll make her cry like a baby tonight.  She likes beating up weaker fighters and karma is going to hit her hard tonight. 

Drury arrives and goes directly to her changing room without mingling with the fans.  She is focused and angry looking as she stalks through the hallways to her room.  She remains undefeated and after her last win over Peyat there is has been a lot of talk about her being a possible favorite to win the tourney.  Drury is smart enough to know she has to focus on Bailey tonight or that will all end quickly.  Drury wears a black bikini bottom with a black and red strappy bikini top.  Drury stretches and bounces around in place as she plays her music loudly in her head sets.  The pre-fight stretch session also serving to get her pumped up and ready to go.  Drury looks to be in great shape and ready to fight.  "This bitch is some sort of fan favorite among the girls I have humiliated.  She’s nothing special.  All she is . . .  is next to get her ass handed to her.  Like I said before – This is serious business and I don’t play around.  Like I posted before tonight is going to be an ass whipping for this bitch."

Immediately following the interviews and before the fighters enter the arena a large TV screen on the wall broadcasts a short video segment of the Apartment Wrestling Internet Show featuring two of the hosts talking about the upcoming match between Bailey and Drury.  “I love this fight.  It’s a win – win for me.  Two hot blondes going to war to figure out which one is the alpha cat.  Bailey is a bad ass and is in great shape.  Drury is a monster fighter that just kicks ass.  I’m taking Drury.  She is a beast.” The second commentator begins “Couldn’t agree more on this match.  Hot.  Just plain hot.  Did I say HOT!!!  Bailey has won some tough matches, but so has Drury.  I think you might be right about the outcome tonight.  Drury is just too tough for Bailey.  Bailey struggled against Jenny for the same reason.  She just doesn’t seem to do as well when her opponent roughs her up.” The screen goes dark as the fighters come out of the dressing rooms to the main room.

After the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held. The room is large and has several couches along the outer walls of the room holding the large gathering of spectators.

Both fighters now enter the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room layout provides an open space for the fighters with seating along the outer edges of the room.  The crowd for the fight tonight is particularly large as the championship tournament matches are generating lots of excitement.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both fighter.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "You have both done this before.  We expect the rules to be followed.  The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you loses two falls or says you are done or ends up rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine.  Remember, if you don't stick to the rules I can disqualify you.  Again, this is a best out of three falls match." 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Bailey smiles to the crowd and waves “you bet I’m ready” as a wave of cheers go up for Bailey.  Drury looks irritated by the crowd support for Bailey as she waits for the cheers to die down.  “You’re getting your ass whipped today” snaps Drury in a matter of fact tone in response to Bailey.  The crowd rings out with a chorus of boos which drown out the cheers for Drury.  The crowd is clearly heavily on the side of Bailey as the fight is prepared to begin.   

The officiator of the match sends the girls back to their sides of the room as the match is almost ready to start.  “Ladies you may begin the fight . . . the first fall is now underway” calls out the officiator.  As the crowd lets out a cheer, the officiator calls out loudly “FIGHT!!!”  The officiator slips way and the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

As soon as the command to fight is given, both fighters move quickly across the floor towards the other.  The initial movements signaling that the fight is going to get off to a fast start.  With the two closing in on one another rapidly the fans begin cheering and calling out support for their favorite fighter.  The atmosphere is intense and the fans are excited as the two collide.

The collision of the two fighters is signaled with a THUMP sound as their body’s crash together.  Bailey lets out a grunt as the slightly more compact Drury appears to have gotten a shoulder into Bailey’s chest momentarily as they met.  Drury goes high with both of her hands and Bailey varies her approach taking one of her arms low towards her opponent’s waistline. 

“I’m gonna fucking hurt you” snarls out Drury as she slides her hand around the back of Bailey’s head and sinks her fingers into Bailey’s thick blonde hair.  Bailey catches Drury’s other hand and the two grip each other’s hand tightly as they struggle for control.  With her free hand, Bailey wanted to jab a punch at Drury’s midsection, but the collision of bodies prevented her from getting her shot into Drury’s body.  Instead, Bailey is forced to slip her arm around Drury’s waist as she grabs for her opponent’s body.

With their bodies pressed together, the two struggle to control the other.  Drury uses her grip on Bailey’s hair to immediately cause her opponent some serious discomfort as she pulls out and to the side forcing Bailey’s head to turn to the side and bend slightly backwards.  Bailey tries to get a grip on Drury’s bikini bottoms, but before she is able to secure a grip, Drury pushes into her and forces her upper body back slightly making it difficult for Bailey to reach Drury’s lower body.

“Get off my fucking hair!!!” screams out Bailey in an angry and frustrated voice as Drury continues using the blonde’s hair to pull her head sideways and back.  Unable to find a grip on Drury’s lower body, Bailey shifts her approach and brings her free hand up and swings a slap at Drury’s upper body.  The slap lands on the back of Drury’s shoulder with a WHACK sound of flesh on flesh.  Drury grimaces from the sting of the blow, but remains focused on yanking Bailey’s hair to keep her off balance.

With Bailey’s head pulled back and her opponent slightly off balance, Drury makes her next move.  While Bailey is loading up her left arm for another slap on Drury, Drury releases the grip on Bailey’s hair and with lightning speed yanks the hand around in front of Bailey and shoves it into Bailey’s face.  The hand comes up under Bailey’s chin and snaps her head back as Drury drives forward.  UNNNHHHH moans out Bailey as her head is snapped back by the hand thrusting up and under her chin.

“That better” grunts out Drury as she press her hand up hard under Bailey’s chin forcing her off balance.   Bailey tries to swing her right arm to defend herself, but Drury shoves her left arm forward and presses back on Bailey’s shoulder effectively stopping her effort in its tracks.  UNNNHHHHH groans out Bailey again as she struggles to maintain her balance. 

Bailey reaches across with her left hand and grabs for Drury’s right arm in an attempt to reduce the pressure being placed on her neck and back as her head is being pushed up and back.  Drury drops her ass a little lower and thrusts upwards again shoving hard as Bailey lets out another loud moaning sound.  With each shove up and under her chin, Bailey is forced back as she struggles to keep her balance.  The smaller group of Drury fans in the room suddenly become much more vocal as the Bailey fans watch intently while their fighter gives ground. 

With Bailey off balance, Drury suddenly presses past her opponent slipping to her backside.  Before Bailey can recover her balance and twist away, Drury shoots an arm over Bailey’s shoulder and up under her chin.  Drury is able to effectively lock a quick choke hold on Bailey with her right arm.  At the same time, Drury works her left arm underneath and tries to get both hands locked on the choke hold.  Bailey grabs for Drury’s arm in a quick attempt to break the hold before Drury is able to get a full on choke hold applied. 

“Do you give?” grunts out Drury as she works to keep her arm across Bailey’s throat.  Each time Drury works to tighten her grip, Bailey lets out a gasping sound as she struggles to suck in oxygen.  With Bailey pulling at the arm and trying to wiggle her way free, Drury is forced to focus her effort on simply keeping Bailey in her grasp.  The larger portion of the crowd is now calling out in support of Bailey as they encourage her to fight back and break free of Drury’s grasp. 

Bailey gets both of her hands on the arm across her neck and digs her nails into Drury’s skin as she pulls hard working to create space to allow her to get air into her lungs.  With the small bit of breathing room being created, Bailey is able to suck in air without being restricted by Drury’s choking attack.  Bailey shuffles her feet and slides her body slightly to the side as she continues pulling the arm off of her neck.

“Get off me bitch” croaks out Bailey as she finally manages to get free of the choke hold.  Drury realizes very quickly she can’t maintain or even re-apply the choke hold at this point and she slips her arms around Bailey’s body working to keep Bailey trapped in her grasp and in front of her.  Bailey reaches back and grabs for Drury’s hair as she struggles desperately to get Drury out from behind her.

Drury slides her right leg between Bailey’s legs as Bailey struggles to get away from her.  Drury recognizes she has Bailey off balance and on the defensive as she works to maintain her position behind her opponent.  Drury hears the crowd’s cheers for Bailey as she breaks the choke hold and she smirks knowing that Bailey is nowhere near free of her grasp. 

“You’re mine bitch” hisses Drury as she tries to break down Bailey mentally and emotionally knowing that being on the defensive is likely to have taken a toll on Bailey.  With her opponent trying to pull free, Drury takes advantage of Bailey being in a bad position and slides herself further forward which allows her to slide her body even further across Bailey’s back side. 

Using her arm wrapped around Bailey’s chest, Drury is able to leverage Bailey further off balance and forces her to bend sideways.  The minute Bailey is forced to lean further off balance, Drury is able to pull her left arm across and slide it alongside Bailey’s head.  After moving steadily into position, Drury springs her attack and lets out a cry.  YAAAAAHHHHHH.

With a sudden twist to her left, Drury is able to forcefully yank Bailey across her hip and throw her feet out from under her.  With her right arm across Bailey’s midsection and chest, Drury forces Bailey into a horizontal position as she violently upends her opponent.  Drury’s left arm completes it’s repositioning as she slams it down across Bailey’s upper chest and neck area.  In an instant Bailey lets out a scream of fear and panic as her feet fly out from under her and her body is forcefully slammed to the floor on her back. 

Bailey hits the floor with a thunderous crashing sound WWWWHHHHAAMMMMM as the crowd goes silent in shock.  Drury stands over Bailey as she lays flat on her back moaning out in pain.  Bailey is clearly stunned and dazed as her leg moves slowly as if looking for traction to move her body.  The officiator moves closer and stares intently at the scene.  Even Drury seems to be a bit stunned by the impact of her attack.

“That’s fucking right bitch” yells out Drury as she seems to regain her composure.  “You’re gonna submit to me right damn now!!!”  Drury drops to her knees and grabs Bailey by the arm and leg and rolls her onto her side so she can be positioned behind Bailey on the floor.  Using the arm and the leg, Drury pulls back hard on each limb as she digs her knee into Bailey’s back.  The hold sharply bends Bailey around Drury as she continues to moan out in agony.  The Drury fans now come back to life and begin calling out support for their fighter as she punishes Bailey’s back and limbs. 

“Oh GOD!!!!” moans out Bailey as she feels her body being bent in half by Drury.  Her immediate reaction is to reach out across the floor with her free hand and grasp at the air.  Bailey’s body feels the pain and agony of Drury’s hold while at the same time her mind struggles to grasp a way free of the situation.  The Bailey fans now almost fully silent as they sense their fighter is going to be forced to submit the first fall to Drury. 

Drury smiles as Bailey continues to weakly paw at the air and the ground.  With each passing moment, Drury knows she is continuing to wear down Bailey’s defenses and her ability to effectively fight back during the remainder of the fight.  Not wanting to miss the opportunity to inflict as much pain and damage to Bailey as possible, Drury rolls her opponent over onto her belly and slides atop her back straddling Bailey.  The officiator continues to remain close as Bailey moans out in pain from Drury’s efforts.

With Bailey flat on her belly, Drury grabs hold of both of Bailey’s legs and pulls them up tucking them underneath each of her arms.  With the legs firmly in her grasp, Drury leans back pulling Bailey’s lower body off the floor and bending her back painfully.  Drury’s effort is met with a loud cry of pain from Bailey as her body is bent awkwardly in the boston crab hold. 

“Submit to me!!!” hisses out Drury as she smiles for the camera and crowd.  Drury is confident she has Bailey trapped and finished for the first fall.  With each moment that passes, Bailey continues to weaken as her back and the rest of her body is broken down.  Bailey’s foggy state of mind finally begins to clear as she realizes she needs to get free of the hold and the only way out is to give up the fall. 

“I give no more” gasps out Bailey.  The officiator hearing the surrender steps in quickly and calls out “that’s a submission release the hold!!!”  The smaller part of the crowd support Drury cheers loudly as Drury drops Bailey’s legs letting her drop to her belly on the floor. 

Drury pulls herself upright and slides off the side a bit leaving one leg over the top of Bailey’s back.  Bailey remains flat on her belly face down on the floor as the crowd cheers for Drury.  Wanting the crowd and the camera to get a good look, Drury grabs Bailey by the hair and pulls her upper body off the floor to show her off to the crowd. 

“This bitch is nothing” yells out Drury as she flexes her other bicep while holding Bailey up off the floor.  The look of pain and disappointment on Bailey’s face is unmistakable as Drury was able to dominate Bailey throughout the first fall of the battle. 
“Your winner of the first fall of the match at the 7 minute and 40 second mark --- Drury.  Drury now leads the match 1 fall to 0.  There will be a short break to allow the fighters to recover and prepare for the 2nd fall.”  The crowd cheers out loudly as the Drury fans celebrate her win of the first fall.  The Bailey fans watch quietly as their fighter remains down on the floor. 

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Apartment Wrestling Match No. 83 Bailey versus Drury
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 06:21:37 PM »
Drury looking tough as usual. She is definitely one of my favorites. And the pics are great as well on the site. Great job.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline DAS Writer

• God Member
    • Ode To Fox
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 12:44:55 AM »
I hope Bailey evens the match next fall.

Offline amyfights1418

• love to cat nhb pin sub box been doing cyber too
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2017, 11:22:49 PM »
I think Bailey is going to win