News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Miss Fury

• 4 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Miss Fury
« on: June 08, 2017, 02:28:23 AM »
Just started reading the old Miss Fury comic strips.  She was the first female super-hero created by a woman in 1941 by June Tarpe Mills and ran for 10 years in Sunday comics pages as well as her own comic book.  There are a number of good early catfights in these strips.  With the recent trends in nostalgia in comics, Miss Fury has seen some life in recent years too.

{alt}{alt}
{alt}
{alt}{alt}

{alt}

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Re: Miss Fury
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 02:52:42 AM »
Hadn't heard of Miss Fury, she looks like fun! There was a comic heroine in the forties called, I think, the Black Cat, who was a judo mistress. 

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 06:42:16 AM »
The Black Cat was awesome and another favorite of the Golden Age.  An actress turned crime fighter from 1941.

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

and don't forget Phantom Lady
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 03:57:59 PM »
Hadn't heard of Miss Fury, she looks like fun! There was a comic heroine in the forties called, I think, the Black Cat, who was a judo mistress. 
she was revived by DYNAMITE press as I understand it
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2017, 12:04:49 AM »
I forget the name of the Black Cat's biggest enemy, I know it's something like the Sceptre.