News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

pmatos at Patreon

• 7 Replies

Offline pmatos

pmatos at Patreon
« on: June 08, 2017, 04:50:10 PM »
Hi !     You know me, pmatos, since some time ago, with stories like "Mona vs Loretta", "The job" or "The Spa".
Given the public nature of the forum and the comments made to them, these stories could not be posted in their original format and many others not even under softened form.
 So, I and my friend Juanica are opening a page where, in addition to being able to post the original versions, others can be placed, especially those of type "mass fight", which are totally outside the scope of this forum.
So if anybody interested we are on
https://www.patreon.com/pedroyjuana
Thanks for your visit
pmatos and juanica
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:16:36 PM by pmatos »

Mandarin

Re: pmatos at Patreon
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 07:05:57 PM »
Hey pedro  The link goes to a page that says it does not exist.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 08:34:08 PM »
The link doesn't work for me either, all I get is a blank page.  It looks like "patreon.com" is some sort of site for creative artists, but there is no explanation as to what this site is all about.   It also looks like you have to sign up using your email address in order to get access to the various artists pages.   I'm not inclined to provide an email address to a site I know nothing about.   Too bad, I'd like to see more of pmatos work.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 09:07:50 PM »
Strangely works just fine for me without being logged in (using Chrome ). Patreon is a site whereby creative types get funding or patronage for various projects via user payments.

Usually it is done by either a monthly fee for a level of access to that creator's work or a fee charged per piece of work done.

For example the levels might be : Level one : $10 See all my non nude work (at least 2 per month )
level 2: $20 See all my nude and non nude work
level 3 :$30 all of level 2 plus one commissioned work every six months

Some people charge based on by piece versus a monthly fee.  hope thate xplains it some

Also Pedro thanks for putting in the link to FCF :)

Offline pmatos

Re: pmatos at Patreon : link corrected
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2017, 10:04:27 PM »
Sorry
There was a error in the link ,  juana not juanica
The true link, now corrected above is

www.patreon.com/pedroyjuana

Sorry again
pmatos
PS:  I thank sugestions for the stories

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2017, 06:36:06 AM »
Thanks Nutmeg for explaning Patreon, but the link still doesn't work for me (using MS Edge).   When I click on the link, a new window tab opens up labeled "pedro matos is creating 2d..." but all I get is a blank white page as if the webpage won't load.  I don't think MS Edge is the issue.  Something is amiss.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2017, 07:20:05 AM »
I just tried it with IE, Firefox and Chrome. All loaded up fine. Not about to change to windows 10 just to test out Edge but i sense the issue is either with that or some other setting you have. I would try it on another browser and see what happens.

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2017, 07:30:47 AM »
Thanks - I just tried it with Chrome and it worked.  So for me it appears to just be a problem with Edge.