News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

pmatos at PATREON

• 5 Replies

Offline pmatos

pmatos at PATREON
« on: June 08, 2017, 05:10:53 PM »
Hi !     You know me, pmatos, since some time ago, with stories like "Mona vs Loretta", "The job" or "The Spa".
Given the public nature of the forum and the comments made to them, these stories could not be posted in their original format and many others not even under softened form.. So, I and my friend Juanica are opening a page where, in addition to being able to post the original versions, others can be placed, especially those of type "mass fight", which are totally outside the scope of this forum.
So if anybody interested we are on
https://www.patreon.com/pedroyjuana
Thanks for you visit

Opening stories:
"Mona vs Loretta" in Old Work section. This is the complete version, with edition and two finals (Mona win  or Loretta win)
"Locker Room 1" in Weekly Update section.  Never published
"Two are Too" in Mass Fight section.  Never published

Below are samples from some stories to appear soon
Thanks for your visit
pmatos and juanica
« Last Edit: June 08, 2017, 08:17:30 PM by pmatos »

Offline brynkelley

Re: pmatos at PATREON
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2017, 06:14:50 PM »
I went to the link you posted and it said page doesn't exist. Is there another link?

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2017, 09:22:27 PM »
I would try it in Chrome. The site seems to have issues being viewed in IE and was having issues with Firefox too.

Offline pmatos

Re: pmatos at PATREON : Link corrected
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 09:55:51 PM »
Sorry .  There was a problem with the link.
All is fixed now.
The link is    www.patreon.com/pedroyjuana
and not pedroyjuanica
Sorry again
pmatos

Offline brynkelley

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2017, 12:17:36 AM »
Thank you very much. You do the best work.

Offline juanica

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 08:13:49 PM »
Hey folks!
As you should know a few days ago my friend pmatos enjoying myself being out of the country and to sprang a surprise on me, opened a page at Patreon. This page was already being studied by us for some time and everything would be fine, if there was not a small problem there. This problem is the proven fact that in each forum there are very specific and particular tastes and there can be no mixing in the contents offered. So no one here is interested in fights with beheaded women, open bellies or amazons bloodbaths. In "Dead Skirts" or "Fetnoir" a fight between two women for jealousy and that did not end in a bloody death would be rejected.
So when I learned of the decision, I decided and pmatos agree, to divide the contents by two pages; The one that had been opened by pmatos remains open, with the same link (www.patreon.com/pedroyjuana) but only with material about gore deaths, mutilations, bloody battles, etc. I opened another page in Patreon only with catfights of medium violence, without deaths, based on rivalries about jealousies, jobs, etc. and where the violent character is replaced by the sexy and erotic character. In this page will be put totally new stories, but due to the fact that some quite interesting  have been published here (and elsewhere) in reduced and censored versions they will be posted again but restored in their full size and without cuts.
The link is
www.patreon.com/juanica
Wait your visit
Thanks
juanica

PS:  Stories that are going actually
The new punching bag (from the Helios Club series)
Kate vs Sonia (ToiletteA) (from the Helios Club series)
Karla vs Jessica (from the Helios Club series)
Mona vs Loretta (now in integral version)
The two Mrs. McDoghnotty story