News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FawnL vs Gio - the Feud - fight 1

• 3 Replies

FawnL

FawnL vs Gio - the Feud - fight 1
« on: June 09, 2017, 12:17:49 PM »
FCF member Gio https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=50497 

contacted me challenging to fight her .

I accepted and we are currently involved in fights. We had already three fights, all very hard and brutal.

I am now posting the first one. Hope you enjoy it. Next will follow if appreciated.

============= ==================================

gioricca: Hi bitch. You are a dirty slut. I will beat and crash you

fawnlee83: Ehi, little bitch. You looking young...did you finish school..?

gioricca: I am italian..and I remember you have an Italian man

fawnlee83: yes my husband is originally from Italy

gioricca: You are a fucking bitch and I am going to break you and smash you.

fawnlee83: so again..what kind of fight..? street fight..? no rules...?

gioricca: You decide

fawnlee83: I decide for street fight...

gioricca: Ok slut…..What outfit ? ? I am this

https://s25.postimg.org/llvnegwgv/Gio02-75.jpg

fawnlee83: I am looking like this pic here

https://s25.postimg.org/u5jmpyu73/Fawn_01-75.jpg

fawnlee83: and you set the rules....

gioricca: No rules, slut.

fawnlee83: I have enough of you. I am kicking the shit out of you.

gioricca: Come here then. I am in Italy. I want to fight in a church..

fawnlee83: ok...

gioricca: and I am smashing your face…

fawnlee83: ah ah...try it ....big mouth I take a flight to Italy....then rent a car...and get there... where are you..?
anyway....any place but not a church. I find it not adequate

gioricca: Ok. The church is closed….no used now, if you prefer it.

fawnlee83: So no public…is fine to you..??

gioricca: Good

fawnlee83: you and me only ok...so I am getting there...following the map you sent me..and look for you in the empty space....quite scary....I wear leather gloves....and the outfit of the picture  YT

gioricca: I am already there waiting for you on the outfit of the picture ready to beat up this bitch in an old church so it will be god to decide our rivalry

fawnlee83: so bitch...come out...do not hide I walk in the empty, silent and dirty abandoned church...the hiss of the wind the only noise..

gioricca: I hear you and I come out from the shade, ready to fight..

fawnlee83: I stop and smile...well...show me what you can do...bitch.. YT

gioricca: I walk to you and feign a right to your face making you move and getting you instead with a perfect left into your cheek that shakes your head… SMACCCKKK   
"Take this, bitch" I hiss… Yt

fawnlee83: I get your punch...stagger back few steps, cleaning my face with my hand, surprised by your speed....then I walk to you...and send a good blow into your chest....you groan...and I follow with a right to the jaw.....and now it is your turn to stagger back....
”Do you like this, slut ..?? YT

gioricca: I pedal back, worried and stunned…then I counter attack with a precise right into your fucking nose and a point kick to your pussy…unexpected….you double over and then I grab your fucking hair and smash your fucking face into the near bench…! SBAAMMMMM
Nice move and great smacking sound from your face. 'Bitch..!!'' Yt

fawnlee83: you are fast and deadly...like a snake...a nasty blow to my nose...dripping some blood, a kick into my pussy and before I can react I feel my head grabbed and smashed into a bench.....I moan...and drop to my knees....rolling on the dirty floor....I taste some blood in my mouth...and shake my head to regroup..... YT

gioricca: I smash your head into the bench once more and see that you are dazed now. You fall to the floor…and I start stepping on you with my feet…. Yt

fawnlee83: I need to move aside....or this crazy bitch will make meat balls of me...I roll aside and kick your legs...my heels digging into your shins...you scream in pain and fall to your round ass.... I have gained some time to breath....and get back up on my feet....circling you...and raising my fists... YT

gioricca: I am back to my feet…raise my handsand kick out my heeled shoes…you are dangerous and I want to be at my best. I send a kick into your leg and follow with an uppercut to the chin… Yt

fawnlee83: my head is thrown back violently, my teeth are clattering inside my mouth....I did not see the blow coming... I stagger back...spitting blood and saliva from my open mouth, desperately trying to stay on my feet...but my legs trip into a chair and fall back on the hard floor.....my head is ringing....YT

gioricca: I am over you in a second..straddling you and laughing I begin pounding your face, wishing to smash your face. "Now I am going to kill you, bitch." Yt

fawnlee83: I feel you sittng on my stomach...pinning me into the floor...then start hitting my face....I raise my hands to protect my face but your blows keep on coming...I have one move that my husband taught me...I open my arms wide....open my hands and send a strong blow into your ears from the side...I know it is a stunning blow...I see you stopped hitting me....so I push you aside....and shaking my head I finally go back to a seated position....cleaning my face from the blood exiting my mouth and nose...”Fucking bitch…you will pay for this“....I hiss YT

gioricca: I stand up, looking at you…angry and crazy at you."Time to die, bitch..." I run to you and send my knee full force in your face: "Take this…" Yt

fawnlee83: I am seated...dazed, trying to breath...when a terrible blow explodes into my face.....blood spraying from my mouth and nose as I collapse on my back......dazed...almost done and finished… YT

gioricca: I jump on your face, putting my entire body weight on your head… "Say bye to the world, slut…"

fawnlee83: You brutally stomp on my face….and then I go out, all is black....dead to the world..my face rendered a bloody mess. This fucking bitch has put me KO  YT

gioricca: I cum for the pleasure….I won..you lost and are out...Out and bleeding...You deserve it…Tell your husband how I kicked your ass…slut
I grab my phone lift your head holding from your hair and take a selfie showing my smiling winning face and your blooded losing smashed face. I am sending it to your man to show how I rendered his bitch…

« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 06:27:00 PM by FawnL »

FawnL

Re: Feud - FawnL vs Gio - fight 1
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 12:27:46 PM »
You might want to change the second profile you linked in your post :)   It is my profile you linked not your own

I see..I cancelled it..cos copying the link to my profile, it indeed copies a generic link...that lead to each reader's profile...  ;D

..and thank you for the comment to the story...
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 12:28:16 PM by FawnL »

FawnL

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 01:10:04 PM »
Looks like it was a fast and brutal fight

well..Gio is young and impatient...
she wants to run to the end as soon as possible....
I always have to slow her down during the fight and add details....

Her favourite fight would be:

Ehi, bitch....
yes...??
SBAMMMM...KO.....

THE END....    ::)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2017, 01:10:49 PM by FawnL »

Offline York

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2017, 02:28:50 PM »
Fast, brutal and intense.

Hope to see more as I read it is a "feud".   :) :)