News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Mature Savages Fight It Out For Cock - UptownGwen vs Linftr.........The Sequel

• 47 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
Neither of them will be able to fuck for weeks.  I do not think Lucky to be capable to wait that much.
Renata, you have a good point there. Any chance you'd be interested in relieving me until the winner has made a full recovery?

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
Neither of them will be able to fuck for weeks.  I do not think Lucky to be capable to wait that much.
Renata, you have a good point there. Any chance you'd be interested in relieving me until the winner has made a full recovery?
Oh Lucky, that could become complicated, for a man who is with me is not probable to wish to be with another woman and in any case, the winner would then have to fight me in order to claim her prize.  But perhaps that would not disappoint you, you lover of womanfights.  LOL
But, just think of the possibilities.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
I m still rock hard though this fight will be over soon. what an arousing sight two marvellous but maltreated catfighters. thats how it should be. finish it ladies. one of you is going to be fucked
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline linftr

• God Member
My pride requires me to fight to the bitter end, and as mauled and tattered as I feel, I can see you look like hell.  There is no way this whore with the pancaked tits is better than me.  I swivel on my haunches, keeping my leg cocked to kick, as I now am looking right at you.  I feel dazed, and flip my drenched hair back yet again, but can plainly see that you are wobbling.

Your eyes wander to Lucky, as do mine, and see him flirting with some wretched dinosaur.  More importantly, you are looking at cock and distracted by another rival.  Propping myself up on my arms, I gasp and moan, some of it staged, but mostly real.  With my leg pulled back I can see that you actually gouged me, you fucking carved me down there!  About to curse you, I have to snort a bloody bubble first.  I gasp out “looks like Lucky doesn’t want you anymore” and hitch a little closer “he’s getting licked” .

Panting and snorting, I arch my foot, as I wriggle that little bit closer, and aim to spear your scuffed up snatch as you watch Lucky playing with that frizzy haired slut.  You can’t keep dancing from my attacks forever, you look like you will fall over in a second, and I lash my foot out like a viper, your dark thatched mound easy for my blurry eyes to focus on.  Whatever the throbbing crowd sees, they react with a roar.

Offline Loki

• God Member
 Voted for Gwen
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
What was I thinking? Renata is a seasoned flirt, trying to nuzzle her way in while Linda and Gwen fight it out for the grand trophy. My focus goes back entirely to these two ladies that have put their womanhood on the line for me. I think most on here will agree, this has been one of the most entertaining and savage poll fights ever posted on these pages.

Offline linftr

• God Member
I kick, seeing your bush right in line with my stretching foot,  till my foot  hits …your hands!?!  My last burst of energy, and I see you holding my leg, for a mili-second, and am being pried upwards, my ass rolling off the carpet, tits sloshing.  I grunt, swinging my other leg to protect or kick, and have it grabbed too.

That horrible sneer of yours looks down at me just before your foot whumps into my mauled snatch, sinking in.  I yowl and bellow, but the pain doesn’t stop, my legs are being forced back and to the sides.  Upended and speared, my hands beat the floor.  “Stop it, Stop it. You’ll rip me apart”.  The pressure continuing, my pussy splitting, I see you nodding your head and mouthing words for me to mimic.

Please Stop!  You have to ..Owwwwwww   You beat me, your’e better than me.  Am sobbing and babbling, trying to say the words that will unlock the foot that is torturing me.  I know that the whole crowd is staring, but all I care about is the release you can give me as I submit and beg.

Offline linftr

• God Member
My mind swirls. After the fact, I realize that I had been anointed by a blast of Lucky cum.  Where am I, what happened?  My aching pussy has had four kids and now Gwen’s foot.  I am torn and gaping, and only the kindness of Corbin allows me a recovery period.

Trying to recollect, that frightful cxnt had rammed her foot in me while pressing my legs apart and forced me to accept that she had won our battle.  Her foot had a red watermark around it when it popped out of me!  There is no part of me that is not sore, but I am holding a wash cloth and the gore and goo are pretty much wiped off. 

Others will probably tell me what I looked like when I crawled off, leaving Lucky to that whore, but at the moment I have to redeem my engagement and wedding rings from Corbin.  Lucky should be so lucky.  Looking at him with thankful and loving eyes, I swear that if Maureen ever touches this man again, I will ruin her.

I put thoughts of revenge against Gwen aside, for now, and start practicing how to tell my husband that again, I fell off a ladder into a rose bush.

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
Those two can scrap for your tired old meat, Lucky. Maureen deserves better-like this...
I've got a nick-name for guys like you.........."Stubby" !

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
Thanks to these 2 very fine, and prime, ladies for putting on quite a show for us fans. And many thanks to those who voted, and especially those that commented. The fighters appreciate your thoughts and opinions as do the readers. It's fun to be part of the action.

I must admit that I voted for Linda, but classy Gwen fucks and sucks as good as she fights, so, no disappointment here.

Offline linftr

• God Member
In my ethos of sportsmanship and clean fighting, I congratulate  Gwen on her victory over me in our intense fight.  I truly thought I could take her, and I was wrong.  Thanks for all who involved themselves and to Lucky who 'hosted'.  I hope it was entertaining.  I know I embraced the challenge.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
thanks to both of you ladies. As I already have perdicted in my mind..this was a rough battle. Always a pleasure to have you two in a wild and bloody catfight. congrats to gwen, you did great here and I thank you for giving me the chance to drag linftrs mauled body away from you when claiming victory. surely I handed her the jewelry back. stashed them away in a nearby cabinet since I needed one hand to work on my cock while the two of you were fighting.
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
Lin i cant believe u of all women lost to that stuck up whore . Theres always next time
mature catfight queen

Offline linftr

• God Member
I understand the shock of many that such as Gwen triumphed over me in a hard fought fight, but I respect the outcome decided by the voters on this good forum.  It is highly unlikely that the heavy coat of oil on my foe's body contributed to her being able to evade my holds.  It is possible that her fingers and toes might have penetrated 'snug spaces' even without greasing. I am not one to grouse or complain about unethical behavior, especially if yet unproven. 

There is no need to consult the video record as I fully accept the current result. Life may yet provide other opportunities to correct injustice.

I thank those who support me for their concern (and thank Corbin yet again for his comforting)

Offline yora

• God Member
Maybe that oil presented an unfair advantage, I can't help but think how a rematch with both ladies well oiled up might turn out?