News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Mature Savages Fight It Out For Cock - UptownGwen vs Linftr.........The Sequel

• 47 Replies

Offline LUCKYODAY9

• God Member
  • A couple of wives fighting for their husbands.
This confrontation between these two cock-hungry females has been brewing for a very long time. Linda still deals with the agony of losing their previous poll fight over my cock to her bitter rival, Gwen. Linda now gets the opportunity to lay claim to the one cock she so strongly desires. Both women have been hurling insults and profanities at one another in extremely unladylike fashion.

I can't find the words to express how turned on I am in anticipation of seeing these two sultry matures clash once again.

Many of their fans are in attendance to support their favorite catfighter. I hope they will not be shy and lend their views to the fight's commentary. Remember, this is an inter-active poll fight and the more they hear from the members, the harder, and nastier, the women will fight.

The attire and locale for the match are completely up to the participants.

Now I'm going to position myself in my easy chair, grab my cock, and look on as these two fight it out. Please join me.   

Offline linftr

• God Member
At long last I have the opportunity to deal with this horrid snotty slut Gwen.  When we last met, she squirmed and squealed and kept evading me, while focusing her nails on my better breasts, eventually mauling them sufficiently to leap on my back and win.  Totally lacking class, or sportsmanship, she forced Lucky to join in her mockery of me after winning our fight.  I still bitterly remember Gwen's smug attempts to humiliate me in front of our friends.

This time it will be different, as we have sworn to fight it out woman to woman.  Instead of hiding our charms, I have challenged her to fight nude, and now sport  only a black thong under my blue silk robe as I arrive at the suite.  Already there is a throng milling around, soaking up Lucky's liquor (although I suspect that some sponsorships might be involved, and gasp as I see cameras and lights set up.  The place is hot, and I feel tension building, and when met by that delightful Corbin, I accept a drink, even letting my robe slip open a little to get some smiles and encouragement.  My heels shift from clacking to padding as I enter a large carpeted room, which I suppose is where we will fight.

I look for 'uppity gwen' as I scan the 'arena' and check for those I know.  That harridan Maureen is present, Lucky welcomes me with a huge hug, and I note he is already rock hard.  I promise all that I will give them a memorable evening .  Everyone's remarks are almost a blur as the image of my bitchy foe in shreds as I claim my prize cock fills my mind.

We have been so busy snarling at each other  that we haven't even ironed out the details of our duel, but I am seeking a war.

Offline Bella Sexy Bitch

• God Member
Going to be a close and hot match up ;)
COME ON BITCHES GET YOUR ASS KICKED

Offline FightingJess

• God Member
I'm so looking forward to a full on bitch fight for cock - I haven't seen one for so long. I don't mind who wins so long as it is as intense as I hope it is going to be

Offline Deefights

• God Member
I do hope you two old Bitches shred eachother beyond recognition. That cock of Lucky's should be mine and mine alone. Lord knows I fought his wife for it enough times.

Offline linftr

• God Member
Noticing the shifting of the crowd I realize my sleazy competition has arrived, probably wearing her dreadful pancake makeup. Aware that my moves and reactions are being scrutinized by wanna -be cock poachers like Dee and Vanessa, I swivel gracefully, remarking that there must be an alley cat knocking over garbage cans.

Billowing through the mob, I see gwen, wearing that wretched blue rag she wore the last time.  My expressive face shows my dismay at the reminder, even though I attempt to be completely unmoved, and while I am standing stock still, she oozes onto Lucky and  slobbers on him.  She steps away just in time, as her greasy brunette locks were going to be torn out.

I hear her taunt me, claiming Lucky, and reply “he’ll belong to the better woman, and you can watch us!”.  I notice blinking lights and focusing lenses, there will be no rewriting of history on this one.  All eyes are on us , and I grab the moment (although wanting to grab her face with my nails) and shrug my shoulders, my double Ds  seeing the light, pink nubby nipples delighting the men as my silk robe slides to the floor and I sneer at my less endowed foe.  Even after four kids, no stretch marks!.

My deep auburn bush peeks from my black thong, as I flip my heels off non chalantly, totally focused on the blue dressed slut as I hear shouts LETS SEE THE GOODIES.  Wearing only my thong , wedding band ,engagement ring and  a gold charm around my neck for luck I feel incredibly exposed..and somehow liberated.

Lucky is harder than ever, and all the men are anxiously awaiting further unveiling.  I am swishing like a cat about to pounce, every nerve alive.

Offline ginaglory

• God Member
  • ill fight any bitch my age group
Lin definately has my vote against that stuck up snotty smug slimey whore gwen id love to tear her apart myself but after lins finished with the snotty slut there wont b much left of the bitch. Go rip her to shreds lin n show the whore no mercy.
mature catfight queen

Offline yora

• God Member
Team Linda, all the way!

Offline linftr

• God Member
The bitch is awe struck by my big creamy tata’s, jealously staring, unable to move as I fill with empowered pride.  I can see her huffing as she tries to play catchup as she loses her wretched blue gown, then bending over like the whore she is, with that dimpled ass waving and her droopers almost hitting the floor, she seeks support from Lucky to hold her rag.

Realize I am staring, her shrill voice drills into me as she worries about my jewelry.  I can hardly give my wedding and engagement rings to Lucky to hold, so I hand Corbin my treasures and pat his package, feeling yet ‘nuder’. “If you are so worried about it being a nude fight” as I hitch my thumbs on my thing on either hip “lets see that greasy gash “.

Proving my determination, I hitch my thong down an inch on one side, two inches on the other, captivating the mob. “Afraid to follow suit?” my wirey curls starting to emerge while my eyes harden and bore into her.

Knowing that war is going to start when the thongs are off, I take a quick glance around the room.  Everyone is intent, a wide screen monitor is showing closer closeups than I would believe, the murmuring is lower, and I swing my head back to watch your hands and thong as I wriggle and feel my thong drop, instantly kicking it away so I won’t be tangled in it.

Offline linftr

• God Member
This is it!  My heart goes  ‘pit a pat’ as my opponent whips her thong off.  I can’t help a brief glance at her slit, Lucky, not being a gentleman, had offered that my pink lips were ‘sweeter and fleshier than my competitions’. He was right.   She sneers out her last bluster as she advances on me with what seems to me a horsey gait.

“You’ve used up your chances you hag” as I advance, not allowing her to be the aggressor, and not being distracted by all the good wishes and suggestions offered to me.  My nostrils quiver as I pick up her scent as we are that near and my hands slide off my hips with the right one coming up cocked .

Watching for her flinch, and wondering if the swaying of her breasts is a telltale, I dart my hand in straight at her left breast, wanting to gouge it with my spaded fingers, while keeping myself balanced on the balls of my feet .  I so want to get this bitch down on the carpet and shred her that I can taste it but till that time intend to use her cowardly feints and evasions against her.

The crowd erupts as the first blow is attempted, my re hair swirling, and the cameras attempting to catch the action and expressions.

Offline linftr

• God Member
My stabbing hand deflected as you shift your arms. Thank God I wasn’t throwing myself at you full bore as you launch a looping punch dead center at my torso, putting your body behind it.  Having kept my footing as I closed on you I twist violently to evade the full impact of the blow, but gasp as it hits ribs inches from its target.  Fuck..Uughhhh and smack my right elbow into you  and start to pivot around your left side.

My left arm grabs for yours and yanks, seeking to turn you, block your right and allow me to get behind you.  I am moving too fast to waste thought or energy on curses.  Close in, I feel your sweaty carcass as you slither and shift. 

The roar from the crowd sends even more adrenalin pumping as I lash a knee up before you get to dance away

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
Wow. Finally it is fightime again between two of the most arousing mature ladies on here. I almost got feverish with horny anticipation the days prior to this catfight. The day came and I purposely put on my tight pair of jeans on. No underwear of course. These jeans are so worn right at the spot where my cock will be starting to stiffen along my inner thighs later on. This will then result into me rubbing my cock. Guess my cock will pop out in the course of the catfight. Reckon lots of male aficionado tend to do same.

The place is buzzing with activity. Glad to see Maureen there, too. Again she is to witness a fight over Lucky s cock. Wonder how she takes it. And there comes the moment. linfr enters the scene, doing her strut. By that moment my cock is throbbing...alive and kicking so to speak when it comes to watch a catfight. Cant wait for her thong to come off since I gathered this would be a nude catfight right from the scrap. But shortyl after linfr appearance gwen shows up awe-inspringly, too. my cock thrusts forward again. Although gwen turned down my offer to have a sip of champagne to get into a cool fighting mood I have to admit I m hot for her, too.

Thanks linfr for handing me your jewelry and grabbing my jeans clad cock. That truly gave me something. So I move closer to the carpet to catch a glimpse of the square off. This is accompanied by voicing insults to each other. I so desperately want the two great bodies clashing. Till now both bodies are spotless but it won t be for too long. I know there will be mauling when it comes to tit attacks. I know each of the fighter want to leave the other one unfuckable..not longer being of any desire for men.

I am heavily aroused by their stare down and their hands positioned on theirs hips. I see linfr hand cocking up the way I love when a catfight commences. Let alone this move made my cock to pre cum. So fight,fight, fight ladies
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Gwen and Gwen....

Offline linftr

• God Member
I got her, I paid for it with that hit to my ribs , but I have her, my breasts jostling on your back as I have my arm reaching up to secure you by a tit when I hear and feel a thud on my jaw. Ohhh my head goes back, our bodies separate, and your pointy elbow indents my boob sharply.

My knee whaps into you but you have squirmed free, panting like myself, and sneering like no one else does.  Wanting to score before you, my hands dart  to your wriggling tits and rake downward, the yielding glands welting before my eyes.  Flipping my hair back so I can see more clearly, I try to shift my elbows so you can’t get an equally savage grip on my proud breasts.

There is pointing and gesticulating by the mob, stupidly yelling about the bruising my tit displays on screen, while those favored by an up close view see me start the pulping of your rack.

Offline charisse_47

• I love catfights!
Looks like Gwen is outbitching Lin.