News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Humiliation

• 12 Replies

Offline cockfight

Humiliation
« on: June 11, 2017, 03:51:36 PM »
What was the worst humiliation you had after losing a fight?

And what could be the worst humiliation?

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Humiliation
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 09:43:50 PM »
An old gf of mine told me she made a girl chew on her dirty socks to humiliate her. That is pretty humiliating.

Offline gerryc45

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 03:44:45 PM »
my humiliation was when i got beat by a girl while her younger female friend watched and cheered her on.

Offline green54

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 03:43:13 PM »
I would think being spanked to end the fight would be totally humiliating especially if you've been stripped.

Offline Edaa

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2017, 01:39:05 PM »
Being bent over a couch or table and getting your ass spanked by your opponent. Cannot get worse than that.

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2017, 07:36:25 PM »
The first and last time that my wife wrestled, was against my friend's sexy wife.  Nancy sat on my wife, grabbed her hands, and slowly smothered her face under her sweaty, smelly bare feet, for much longer than my wife could ever deal with.  I thought that was so humiliating, so embarrassing, and it turned me on much more than I ever thought possible!

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 04:19:45 PM »
getting stripped in a wrestling match at a biker event and either having your own thong stuffed in your mouth or having it thrown to a bunch of drunk bikers to fight over

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 07:50:38 PM »
getting stripped in a wrestling match at a biker event and either having your own thong stuffed in your mouth or having it thrown to a bunch of drunk bikers to fight over

I'd be throwing punches at people so I could get one of your thongs after a hot sweaty match especially if you wore those pants in your profile picture

Online jay2015

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 12:53:50 PM »
A smaller, fit blonde in her early 40s using a strapon on a slightly bigger Latina in her late 20s -previously agreed stakes - after a one-sided, shutout, submission wrestling match in front of their husbands. Younger woman never gained a submission.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 01:58:39 PM by jay2015 »

Offline SultryYasmin

« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2017, 03:46:48 AM »
I guess for me the most humiliating thing that could happen would be if a girl defeated me, stripped me, and then forced me to orgasm in front of a crowd.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2017, 03:48:54 AM by SultryYasmin »

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2017, 09:46:52 PM »
One day, a bitch smashed my face and knocked me to the ground.  It was the biggest humiliation for me.

Offline Double_Tough_Donna

• You Will Cum If You Want To Or Not!
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2017, 01:15:52 AM »
Been there. Done that. From both sides. Though never in front of strangers... thank goodness

I guess for me the most humiliating thing that could happen would be if a girl defeated me, stripped me, and then forced me to orgasm in front of a crowd.
On Trillian I am
DoubleToughDonna

Offline Holly_Wobbles

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2017, 03:51:35 PM »
I once fought against a girl half my size (if that).  It was nothing organized - we were all out at a bar, and an argument arose that eventually came to blows.  The tiny little twat got in a few good lucky shots, and I ended up falling over

The problem is that when I went down, I hit my head on the edge of a table, and knocked out my two front teeth in the process.  It was a total fluke, but the scrawny bitch talked it up afterwards like she was so tough and beat me so bad.  I didn't have any dental insurance at the time, and so I walked around for fucking MONTHS afterwards with no front teeth.  I looked like trailer trash, and I know most of her friends were laughing about it, behind my back.  It was humiliating because every time I opened my mouth, it was like a really obvious reminder of what went down