News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Good girls beat up bad girls

• 6 Replies

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
Good girls beat up bad girls
« on: June 13, 2017, 04:01:12 AM »
Wonder Woman has hit the screen, and a lot of bad guys! Note the word 'guys', it's never women being battered by the heroines of cinema and comics, other than the occasional martial arts fight between heroine and villainess. These tough girl adventures are hailed as good fun, and providing a role model for girls, but would the reaction be the same if the bad guys were bad girls? Well, I've written a tale of just that, with my heroine giving the bad girls a really hard time! I'm not trying to start a debate about gender roles, it's just a bit of pulp, as is that which it's a parody of, and I would like to hear people's opinion of it.
What I'd like is for people to send a review, and any who do, first of all my thanks, and I'll send them a copy of an illustrated story of mine called 'Vivian's Fight', featuring the lovely Vivian of SKW fame in a brutal fist fight. Sample pics below, I think I got her likeness quite well.
There's already one review, from SinDD,

“I highly recommend  checking John's story out. He has a easy to read style, an excellent command of writing skills and a fun story to boot all for one low price. FREE!”

If you post a review, and it's up to you what you say, pm me an e-mail address to send the Vivian story to. So, to the story.

They call her Petal
Thank you for your co-operation

"Ooh I'm sexy!" A grinning Clara wiggled her hips as she spoke.
"You're fat" Replied the young woman who accompanied her.
"Some guys like a full figured girl Ruby, and you just wish you weren't so skinny."
The reality was Clara was not fat, but a curvy lady, her figure accentuated by firmly fitted  pale blue underwear, that, apart from tan coloured stockings, was all she was clad in. With short blonde hair, she looked like a model from the sixties. Ruby, meanwhile, was a tall brunette, her hair long and wavy, and while her figure was not as full as Clara's she was certainly not skinny, and the red mini-dress she wore, clinging tightly to her body, made that apparent.
"Talking of men who like fat, sorry, full figured," Ruby grinned, "that guy Bernie sure liked you."
"Yea, I didn't even have to go to bed with him to get what we wanted, which is," Clara smiled wistfully, "kind'a a pity. He's cute."
"Y'know Clara, I'm amazed that pussy of yours isn't worn out through over use."
Clara put her hands over her crotch and wiggled her hips. "Yea, can't get enough. But we've got the passwords to the bank account on cd right here," she tapped a small case on the table, "so let's get on the computer and make ourselves a little bit richer."
Ruby grinned. "If it's not sex on your mind, it's money."
The sound of the bedroom door opening interrupted their conversation, and another woman entered the room.
"Hi." The newcomer greeted them. She was a young woman, probably mid-twenties, about five foot four inches tall, with light brown coloured hair down to her shoulders, and casually dressed, in grey jeans and blue top. "I'm here about the bank account details you nicked, That's the money of a charity, and stealing from charities isn't nice. But I expect you're both full of remorse, so if you'd just hand it over I'll be off."
Both woman stared at the newcomer for a second. "Who the hell are you" Ruby's voice was raised, "and how did you get in here?"
"An ex-boyfriend was a burglar, he's reformed now, but he taught me a few tricks. As to my name, people call me Petal, as I'm as sweet as a flower. Or so they say." She smiled.
Ruby's handbag was on a shelf near her, and after picking it up she pulled a gun from inside it. "Well, my little flower, you're about to be plucked."
"Well and truly plucked," Clara added, amused by the play on words.
"Get a sheet from the bedroom Clara," Ruby instructed her colleague, "and we'll use it to tie her up." She grinned broadly, staring at Petal. "Did your boyfriend teach you to be an escapeologist? And don't worry, once we’re out of the country we'll call the cops to come and set you free. It'll only be a few hours."
"No, I don't like that plan," replied Petal, "I'll just take the cd and be off."
"Haven't you noticed this is a gun in my hand, you stupid bitch!"
"So what are you going to do, shoot me and do thirty years?"
Petal saw the flicker of uncertainty in Ruby's eyes, and took a step toward her.
"Stay back." Ruby's voice showed her anxiety.
"Or what?"
What happened next Ruby could never understand. Petal swung a leg to to hit the arm in which she held the gun, knocking her slightly off balance, than grabbed her wrist with one hand, and  her hand which had the gun with the other, seemed to twist them in opposite directions, and the firearm was now in Petal's grasp. Ruby and Clara stared at her, initially shocked and fearful, then amazed as the other woman placed the gun on the floor and kicked it under a nearby armchair.
"Don't play with guns, it's dangerous."
A few seconds of silence followed, ended by an angry Clara. "I don't believe how stupid you are bitch, but get ready to lose your teeth!"
No trace of anxiety was apparent on Clara's face as she approached Petal, but angry arrogance. If she'd thought to ask herself why this almost diminutive woman acted with such confidence she might have been more cautious, thought it's unlikely she could ever have anticipated the events that followed. For as the angry Clara neared Petal, the latter delivered a kick that demonstrated her training and experience, and it was devastating! In martial arts demonstrations Petal would break planks of wood with just such a kick, and as the target on this occasion was the much more vulnerable matter of Clara's crotch, the damage was appalling! As was the pain, a sickening, terrifying eruption of agony that flowed up into Clara's belly! She screamed, clutching at her wounded womanhood with both hands, and would have fallen to the floor, had Petal not hit her with another kick, this time full in Clara's pretty face. It was a roundhouse kick, with both Petal's feet leaving the ground, the lower half of her body spinning around to give the blow extra force, enough to send the bigger girl reeling across the room till she hit a sofa and fell onto it. Her previously cute upturned nose wasn't merely broken, but shattered into a dozen splinters of bone, blood streaming from it down her neck and over her breasts. While the injury to Clara's crotch would need a lot of time, and no small amount of medical attention, to enable her to once again enjoy her favourite leisure activity!
While Clara was now hysterical, Ruby was in a state of shock. "God." She gasped, looking fearfully at Petal. Ruby had never before seen such brutal violence, so expertly done. She glanced around her, looking for a weapon, and seeing a carriage clock on a shelf, picked it up. Nice and heavy, she thought, it'd do some serious damage. Alas for Ruby, throwing it at Petal was one thing, actually making it hit her nimble opponent was quite another, and so it was that the improvised missile was dodged by the other girl. With Ruby slightly off balance from hurling the clock, Petal took advantage, burying a fist into the brunette's stomach. In agony, and panicking because she couldn't breathe, Ruby doubled over with her arms wrapped around her mid section, and her problems were added to as Petal took hold of one her ankles and lifted the leg into the air, dropping her on her back. Still holding Ruby's ankle, Petal quickly twisted the leg to the right, making the other girl begin to turn over to where she be on her stomach, facing the floor. And while her whole body was moving, Petal used both hands to to twist the ankle in the opposite direction, snapping the bone with a loud crack, though not as loud as Ruby's scream.
Releasing her hold, Petal picked up the cd, and before leaving turned to look at the two battered, sobbing women.
"Thank you for your co-operation."

The big Caper

"Why," Petal asked, as she finished another mouthful of the best prawn risotto she'd ever tasted, "is it that you've got such a mundane name as Fred? Especially as you're such a master cook."
From the opposite side of the dining table a man of about thirty years of age smiled slightly before replying. "Because my real name is even less grand than Fred."
"Okay, but I'd have expected an officer with Special Branch to have a more imposing pseudonym, like Cicero, or Geronimo."
"Now," Fred laughed, "I've never said I'm with Special Branch, or even a cop. I'm a concerned citizen, eager to fight the criminal class. Though obviously you do most of the fighting. Which reminds me, did Clara and Ruby need much persuading to see the error of their ways?"
"A little." Petal paused and looked around the dining room. "If you are a cop the public would be shocked to see your glitzy home. You must be paid far to much."
"Probably I am." Fred laughed again. "You deserve to be paid a fortune, but I don't decide that. I do have another task for you, and only you can do it. It's like your last case, but on a much bigger scale. Group of ladies who travel the world working as models, and doing more than a little blackmail on the side. Seduce men who've access to money, usually a government, charity, museum and so on, and turn that to their advantage, and they are very good at it. Ah women," he sighed, "you demand equality then use your sexuality to manipulate men."
Now Petal laughed. "We can only do that because men think with their dicks!"
"Isn't that what it's for?"
"No doubt you're a cop. Nobody else tells such awful jokes! Let's get to the point."
Though she'd never let it become apparent, Petal would have loved to get close, very close, to Fred, he fascinated her. He was handsome, of almost perfect physique, athletic and strong, without being to muscular, and he had charm, he could even tell a good joke sometimes. And the mystery about him, who did he work for, where did he get such detailed information about the criminal world, to Petal, that made him even more attractive. She'd always had the view that work and pleasure should never be mixed, though rules, she thought, are there to be broken. But not tonight.
"It's dangerous Petal." Fred's voice was more serious now, "I wouldn't blame you if you don't want to be involved. It could include travelling to countries where the rule of law is not to strictly applied, to put it mildly."
"Makes it more exciting!" Petal grinned, "All I need now is a large glass of that whisky, the one you tell me is the best you've tasted. Then tell me all about this dangerous job."

Serena
"I understand your problem Mr Morgan, and it's exactly the type we solve."
The speaker was a woman of about thirty, of an arrogant beauty, her voice showing her relaxed confidence. The fact that she was in the company of the CEO of the worlds largest bank clearly did not intimidate her, she was relaxed, casual even, lighting a cigarette with a silver lighter and blowing smoke rings into the air. The CEO, Mr Morgan, protested that smoking was banned in his office, but then added that he'd make an exception for her. "Dammit Serena, I can't refuse you anything."
If only, Morgan thought for a moment, he was thirty years younger! Serena was not only beautiful, she was beguiling. Her long red air, her fitted blouse which clung to her chest, her skirt, which, though its hem was below the knee, was so tight it was a sensual pleasure to watch any movement of her legs, and her slightly aloof manner, like, he thought, a Hollywood goddess from the fifties. It took some effort on his part to put aside these thoughts, and return to the subject they were discussing.
"Let me sum up the situation. This bank, Barclays Sachs, is the biggest around, but despite that, in 2008 we were bust, and the government handed over fifty billion to save us. Since then me and the guys on the Board have worked our butts off, and got no thanks for it. And we each helped ourselves to a few tens of millions of the money from the government, hell, that's normal in banking. But along comes some creep whose got the evidence of what we did, and he wants ten mill or he hands it to the cops."
"And," Serena interceded, "the problems not the ten million, you can manage that, it's that you don't know if he'll keep his side of the bargain and give you this evidence, or demand more money, or maybe even still blab to the  police."
"Right, As top dog I'd get thirty years. It's not as if we did anything wrong, it hadn't been our fault the bank went bust, the credit markets froze, just when we needed credit. So the government helps us out, but the publicity was, and still is, so bad we couldn't have an increase in pay, officially, so we took one, well, unofficially. But we deserve it!"
"I'm sure you do. And you've nothing to worry about, we'll have your problem solved soon. So, I'll be in touch shortly, it's time I left."
"I've got to be going too, the banks donating to a hostel for young single mothers, I'm presenting the cheque. It's good publicity for us. And," Morgan hastily added, "I'm very anxious to help poor people."
"I'm sure you are."
Serena rose from the chair, Morgan watching her closely as she walked to the door. "Goodbye Mr Morgan." Serena smiled as she left, and strolled to the lift, when her phone rang. A text from Lorraine, one of Serena's associates, saying that they must talk, in person, immediately, the last word being in capitals. She replied to say she was on her way, and got a taxi to the other woman's apartment. 
"What's up?" Serena asked, as she sat down in the main room of Lorraine's home. 
"Want a drink Serena? You may need it."
Noticing the anxiety in Lorraine's voice, Serena was silent briefly before answering. "Whisky, straight." Lorraine handed her the drink, then rested against the edge of a desk. She was an attractive woman, like Serena about thirty, with long blond hair, and was clad in a white blouse and grey jeans. "Remember the Moscow job?" Serena nodded. "How we were hired to lift a pile of antique jewels from a museum, and we sent three of our girls to carry it out?"
"Any problems?"
"Not initially," Lorraine continued, "the museum boss was entranced by the girls, and they got compromising video of him indulging his lust. Even better, Susan told him they could marry if he had the means to keep her like she'd like to be kept. He believed her, and boasted of how he'd looted the museums government grant, and had a small fortune stashed away. Susan was recording his words, and when he was presented with the evidence of how he could be disgraced by his infidelity and would face prison for theft, he readily agreed to turn off the museums security measures one night, and the girls would go in and grab the jewels. He'd then tell the cops some gangsters had threatened to kill his family, unless he let them pinch the jewels. Whether the cops believed him wouldn't concern us. What concerns us is what happened after the girls left the museum."
Serena had finished the whisky by now. "So what happened next Lori?"
"They left by a side door, into an alley, it was the middle of the night. At this point they were confronted by a young woman, who took the jewels off them."
"How?" Serena's voice was raised, "Was this girl armed?"
"No." Lorraine picked up a piece of paper from the desk. "This is state of our girls now." She read from the paper. "Isabel, dislocated elbow and broken jaw. Tracy, broken cheekbone and internal injuries from a blow to the stomach, nasty but at least not life threatening. Susan a broken nose and severe vaginal injuries from a kick in the crotch."
"Kicked in the crotch!" Serena gasped, and in unconscious movement put a hand, as if in protection, to the front of her skirt. On regaining her composure, Serena asked if they knew anything about this woman who'd robbed them.
"We've got a description, obviously, and the girls said she spoke with an English accent. And that she fights like a demon, which I think is obvious."
Serena stood, and poured herself another glass of whisky. "Let's take it one point at a time. She could be intending to sell the jewels, I suggest we contact everyone we know in the underworld to alert us if they hear anything." When Lorraine said she'd already done that, Serena continued. "Good, but I don't think it likely that she's intending to sell them. Think about it, how did she find out about us? The guy at the museum hiring her perhaps? Not very likely, how many people know where to find a woman who can fight like she can. More likely our communication encryption was broken, which suggests a government agency. If she's British, then probably we're dealing with their security forces."
Lorraine nodded in agreement. "That's what I think, and if that's the case we've got a big problem."
"Maybe. But if our theory about her is right, than Britain's security agency would never allow themselves to be associated with somebody operating like she is. She's on her own. And I've got an idea of how we can maybe exploit that, but for now we need to arm all our girls. We get some guns, pronto!"
"Well," mused Lorraine, "none of us would stand a chance in a fist fight with this woman, but we've never used guns before, some of the girls may not like it."
"When they hear what she did to three girls that'll convince them they need to be armed. And Susan, " Serena laughed, "will take great pleasure in shooting this bitch. She might have forgiven the broken nose, but not the injury to the part of her anatomy that's her most frequent source of fun, she'll be cross!" 

Job Creation for Surgeons
The woman lit a cigarette to relieve the boredom as she leaned against the outside of a black Mercedes. Young, blonde and pretty, her attire was black trousers and top, each garment skin tight. She was waiting at the side of a large country mansion set in spacious grounds in Oxfordshire, with nothing to occupy her time, apart from smoking. And that's all she would have done had it not been for another young woman, that she'd not seen approaching, addressing her.
"Smoking's bad for you." The blonde turned in surprise, then screamed as a female leg delivered a cruelly brutal kick between her thighs. The injury the blow inflicted was appalling, as was the pain, which erupted from its source up into her belly, and as she dropped her hands and pitched forward another kick came up under her chin, knocking her out, and she slid down the cars side to the ground. When she came to she'd find that not only was her womanhood in urgent need of medical attention, but that her front teeth, top and bottom, had been smashed together with such force they'd been broken into splinters. "Told you so," the assailant quipped. That assailant was Petal, who now opened the car door, fiddled with some gadgetry under the dashboard and removed a small compact disc. Fred's information is correct, she thought. A recording device was in the car, connected by radio to a nearby source, just as he'd said. Now she'd got to enter the house, which wasn't difficult as the door wasn't locked.
Now, thought Petal, if all Fred's information was correct, the guy who was resident in this mansion should be engaged in his favourite pastime, which was wrestling with girls. Those girls, members of Serena's gang, had secreted cameras to record it. The next move was to tell this guy they'd show the video to his wife, who, not being comfortable with such a practice, would most likely divorce him. That, they expected, would be something he wouldn't dare risk, as the mansion, and the money that financed his life of luxury, was her parents. What they intended to blackmail him to do Petal didn't know, and she didn't need to, as her role was to take down this gang of female felons. She didn't have to go far to hear sounds of laughter behind a door made her realize that it was as Fred had said it would be. This was confirmed when she entered the room from which the noise emanated, and found herself in the company of a young woman clad in wrestling leotards and a man in shorts, who was on his knees with the thighs of the girl wrapped around his head. Both looked in shock at Petal, the girl angrily shouting at her, "who the hell are you?" Then adding, in a trembling voice, "Oh god, you're the bitch who beat up Susan and the others."
"While I wouldn't call myself a bitch, I am responsible for the carnage you mention. Now if you'd be good enough to unwrap yourself from our friend here."
The woman did so. "Look, I give up, whatever you want you got it." She was white faced with fear.
"What I want is to make sure you're not getting up to any criminal capers for a while." With that Petal delivered a high kick into the girls breasts that flattened the soft orbs against her chest and sent her reeling back against the wall. Crying, she covered her battered boobs with both arms and Petal kicked her again, in her belly, just above the crotch. The toe of Petal's booted foot drove deep into the woman's body, bursting one of her ovaries, and she fell to the floor, screaming deliriously! Satisfied she's done enough, Petal turned to leave, only to be halted by the man, still on his knees, hurling himself at her and wrapping his arms around her legs. "I love you!" He cried.
Petal pulled back his hands to extricate herself from his grip. "I'd be to rough for you."
On leaving the house Petal saw that the nights action was not yet over, for she was confronted by a tall woman, of mid-twenties, glaring aggressively at her. "You must be the bitch who beat up the other girls, including," she indicated with her eyes the still unconscious woman Petal had knocked out earlier, "poor Celia."
"I do wish people would stop calling me a bitch." Petal looked inquisitively at the other woman. She was at least five foot ten, long black hair, with an hour glass figure that was accentuated by the black trousers and top she wore, each garment so tight it clung to every curve in her body. In her right hand she held a thick wooden stick, about three feet long, with a nail hammered into one end. And unlike the girl in the house, she clearly wasn't frightened. When she spoke again her tone was threatening.
"I'm Gail, I want you to know whose beating the life out of you. You think you're tough, well I had to learn to fight when I was a kid, I've knocked out men twice your size. I think you know kung-fu, or judo, or something like that, but no matter, I've bought something to equal us up." Gail waved the stick in the air. "See the nail? I'm going to ram it into your crotch, you'll never have sex again!"
"You talk big Gail, in fact your mouths as big as your tits. So, are you all talk?"
Gail grinned, and slashed at Petal with the stick. Petal's training and experience meant she could see the direction of a blow the second a person began to move their arm to deliver it, and after dodging the flailing stick she kicked down on it, knocking the improvised weapon from Gail's grasp, and embedding the nail in the ground. And she followed that with a punch to the brunettes mouth.
"Um!" Gail recoiled, putting her hands over her bloodied lips. Then snarling, she hurled herself at Petal, throwing punches with both fists, her nimble opponent dodging the blows. Frustrated, Gail grabbed Petal's throat with both hands, intending to strangle her. Her intention was not to be fulfilled, for as she took hold of Petal's neck a fist of her opponent was buried in the bigger girls solar plexus! Gasping, Gail staggered back, momentarily defenceless, a situation Petal took advantage of by delivering a kick right between Gail's beautiful legs! The brunettes subsequent screaming was caused not only by the appalling pain, but the fear that her private parts had been badly injured, as indeed they had. She sank to the ground, curled up, with both hands clutching at her crotch, and her screams subsiding into sobbing.
Before leaving Petal glanced down at her. "Gail? Not even a slight breeze!"
Serena puffed slowly on a cigarette. An hour had passed since she'd heard of how the operation with the wrestling fan had been foiled, and she'd met with Lorraine for another crisis conference. "If I was inclined to use strong words I'd now be uttering a string of profanities, but I'll settle for saying how the hell does this woman know what we're doing?"
"At least," Lorraine tried to be reassuring, "all our girls will be armed by tomorrow, and their eager to shot this bitch. Gail is gaging to to be the one who shoots her, though as she's going to be in hospital for a while she may not get that pleasure. And I'm glad I'm armed, I wouldn't want to face that hellcat without a gun."
"Speaking of cats," Serena stubbed out her cigarette, "there's more than one way to skin them." Taking hold of her phone Serena dialled a number. "Hello honey," she spoke into the phone, "I need to see you. No, there's no problem, but I've a favour to ask." She giggled. "That's right, you can't refuse me anything. I'll see you tomorrow." Serena put the phone down.
"That was a man you were talking to," opined Lorraine, "you only put on that sensual purr for men, so what's the plan?"
"Let's remember a bit of history," a smiling Serena replied. "In 2008 America's banks went bust, and a trillion dollars of tax payers cash was used to bail them out. Yet no bankers were held to account, none had to suffer any penalty. Why's that?"
Lorraine laughed. "Cos the politicians were their partners in crime, their all as crooked as you and I"
"Precisely! And we've just been hired to help the boss of the worlds biggest bank to get him and his mates out of a mess. Nobody has more lobbying power than bankers, so I get our friend at Barclays Sachs to get the British to call this bitch off."
"Nice idea," replied Lorraine, "but he's boss of an American bank. But then, I suppose, as Barclays Sachs have branches in Britain, then yes, that's sound. Assuming, of course, that our theory that this girls working for British intelligence is correct."
Let's hope so," Serena replied, "or our organisation becomes a job creation scheme for surgeons."

Bankers and Killer Babes
Serena sipped at her whisky. "At last we're making progress." She was again meeting Lorraine at her Washington home. "Dick, that's Morgan, boss of Barclay Sachs, took me to a wonderful lunch at the sort of restaurant where you need a mortgage just to pay for the starters, and there we dined with a couple of people from the British embassy. He'd been on to the embassy about the lady whose causing us so much trouble, and it was a useful meeting. There was an old dragon called Miss Pritchard-Huntingdon, god don't some Brits have some crazy names, and she looked like a Victorian headmistress. Spoke like one to, and she doesn't approve of us."
"She was told what we do?" Inquired Lorraine.
"Not exactly, but she's guessed we're not a respectable business. Not that it matters, she said she's been assured that MI5, MI6 and special branch know nothing of the bitch we having trouble with. I'm thinking that maybe we've a traitor in our ranks whose telling we're our next caper is. But the other Brit was a guy who introduced himself as Tom. Sleazy jerk, who couldn't keep his eyes off me, but never mind, he gave me the contact info of a woman MI6 employs, a real killer babe apparently, who can deal with our problem. So we set a trap. We set up a fake crime, let all our girls know of it, so whoever is spilling the beans informs the lady vigilante whose attacking us, and our newly hired assassin, whose called Patty, deals with her."
"Let's hope she's tough enough." Lorraine's voice showed her anxiety.
"Well," Serena looked at her watch, "we'll be meeting her any minute." As she spoke the doorbell rang. "She's punctual," added Serena, and rising from her chair, answered the door.
Patty was a pretty young woman, mid-twenties, fairly slim, with blonde hair cut just above the base of her neck. Attired in jeans, a t-shirt with a cartoon printed on it, a denim jacket and a wool hat she didn't look quite what the other two women had expected. "Would you like some refreshment?" Serena asked. Patty asked if she had any fruit juice, and after Serena had brought a glass of orange, she began to look around the room.
"You've a lovely home," Patty enthused, and it's so tidy. My place," she added with a giggle, "is always a mess. And you've got flowers here. I always have flowers in my pad, then I suppose," she giggled again, "we English are all gardeners."
Serena interrupted her. "Um, can we come to the point. I expect you've been told there's a woman whose causing us problems."
"Yes! I hear she kicked you're girls between the legs. That's very unladylike!"
"I think," Serena replied, "that the girls who were kicked would agree. Can you deal with her?"
"I hope so." Patty put down her drink, walked across the room, then in a movement so quick Serena and Lorraine barely saw it, spun round a full circle with her left leg raised to deliver a kick to the door, which split with a loud crack.
"Oops!" Patty giggled. "Sorry about the door."
"No problem." laughed Serena. "You're hired"

Guns and Patty

Petals mobile rang, Fred calling. 
"How is it in sunny San Salvador.?"
"It's the middle of the night and I'm outside the city, about to enter the house grounds."
"Can't I get you to change your mind? This is a trap. it's stupid to go in there."
"Hey, we women are equal now, we're free to be as stupid as men, though that is hard to achieve!"
Fred sighed. "Just remember in El Salvador you're life counts for nothing, killing is a national sport in this country."
"While good old Britain is a model of peace, but never mind, going in." She put the phone in her pocket and began climbing the outer wall of the grounds. An abundance of trees and bushes offered cover as Petal approached the house, and she saw nobody till she neared an entrance, where, concealed in the bushes, she saw a young woman with a mobile she was listening to. Petal was close enough to hear the message, that sound sensors had registered an intruder. The girl looked like a candidate for Miss World, with waves of black hair, a pert and pretty face, and a full figure, clad in a tight black full length leotard, that curved in just the right places. Concentrating on the phone message she had no time to react as Petal leaped from the bushes to unleash a salvo of kicks to both sides of her face, and she collapsed, unconscious, jaw and cheekbones shattered. Petal entered the building.
"Sounds like Julia got taken out." Serena sighed as she heard the message on her computer. Sitting in her living room at home in Washington, she turned to Lorraine, who was at her side, and shook her head. "What's the situation now Olivia?" She spoke into the computers microphone.
"Our quarry's entered the house, got her on video. Walking straight into our trap."
Petal trod silently along a darkened corridor, until the lights went on and she was confronted by four young women, each clad in dark coloured trousers and tops, and more importantly, two had a gun aimed at her.
"Welcome," a tall brunette addressed her. "I'm Olivia, your host, who you are isn't important, as," the woman smirked, "you won't be here long. Turn around and put your hands behind your back." She instructed a blonde girl to put the handcuffs she was carrying on Petal. "Make sure you lock the cuffs Ingrid."
Ingrid applied the cuffs. "I'll take her to the reading room, and I don't need to have a gun. Her hands are tied and if the bitch gives me any trouble I'll smack her one. Might do that anyway," she added with a grin.
Petal was silent till they reached the reading room, and having sat down inquired as to who owned the house. "Some banker bloke whose got the hots for Serena, not that it will matter much to you. Soon as we've collected Julia, the girl you knocked out, we'll be off."
"Well, you obviously don't want to shoot me here, or you'd have done it already." She stood up. "Might as well look at the decor while we wait."
"Sit down!" Ingrid ordered, approaching Petal, "or I'll knock your teeth out." It appeared not to be an idle threat, as she was almost six feet tall, well built, as her figure hugging trousers and top showed, while Petal's hands were secured behind her back. But a life times training and practice meant the latter was still dangerous, a fact Ingrid discovered when the smaller girls heel was forcefully propelled into her belly, just below the waist. 
"Argh!" Ingrid bent over, both hands holding where she'd been kicked. Though Petal's movement was restricted by her arms being behind her, the blow was still hard enough to hurt, and the blonde's pretty face was contorted with pain. When she'd sufficiently recovered Ingrid let forth a stream of expletives, and grabbed Petal by the hair, preparing to punch her in the face with her other hand. The small amount of time this action would take was enough for Petal to strike first. The kick she delivered was perfectly placed into the bigger girls lower belly, the point of Petals boot going deep into the flesh, piecing an ovary, and the pain that followed was appalling! Ingrid screamed as she staggered back, before falling to the floor, unconscious. Petal bent down over Ingrid, and having found the key to the cuffs in the other girls pocket, freed her hands. As she wondered what to do next, the door opened, and another woman entered the room. It was Patty.
"Hello." The newcomer smiled, "I wanted to meet you. Good job to, as," she glanced at the unconscious Ingrid, "you've already dealt with your guard."
Petal could see this woman was different from the others. She was dressed, like herself, in jeans and a t-shirt, the latter having a cartoon smiley adorning it. She was unarmed, but completely relaxed. Petal was wary.
"I'm Patty, what's your name?"
"They call me Petal."
"Petal, what a delightful name!" Patty giggled. "You must like flowers, I do, you must see my garden. Oh, that won't be possible I'm afraid. Anyway, I hear you're a really tough chic, is that true?"
"So I'm told."
"Patty giggled again. "You sure fight rough! I mean, you have a bad habit of kicking girls between their legs, that's very unladylike. All the girls are terrified you'll ruin them."
"Aren't you?" Petal stared at Patty. Though this woman had the manner of a giggly school girl, she was certain she was a dangerous enemy.
"No, and I think we should get down to business now. Let's fight." 

When Killer Babes Collide
Patty directed a side kick in the direction of Petal, who didn't react, as she could see the other girl was testing her, the blow wasn't intended to hit. The next blow was, and the next, as Petal struggled to parry or avoid a stream of fast, well aimed punches, till one landed on on her cheek. It only glanced her face, but made Petal slightly dizzy, she had to back away. She spotted an ashtray nearby, made of metal, large and heavy, and she hurled it at her opponent.
"That's naughty" Patty scolded, as she dodged the improvised missile. "Throwing objects is cheating."
Cheating or not, it gave Petal time regain her composure, and test Patty's ability to deal with kicks, aimed low so she didn't expose herself to the risk of retaliation. The exchange of attacks continued, with Petal realizing this was the most dangerous opponent she'd ever fought, she feared it would be Patty who'd get the first decisive blow in, and so it proved to be. A kick from Petal was diverted by a roundhouse swing of the leg by the other girl, that left her off balance for a second, long enough for Patty to bring her heel down, full force, on Petal's ankle, breaking it. The pain was shocking, and as she fell to the floor Petal could do more than wonder what fate Patty would subject her to. The other girl took her mobile from her pocket. "Olivia, your girl got knocked out, but I've subdued our little heroine."
It was only a moment till Olivia arrived, tense, gun in hand, but she relaxed when she saw Petal on the floor, grimacing as she held her broken ankle. Taking out her phone she assured Serena their enemy was helpless and in their hands. "She must have knocked out Ingrid while her hands were tied. Patty, I'm sure glad we've got you here!" Olivia phoned her other two companions and told them to join her, and bring a stretcher. Moments later they arrived,and while they tended to Ingrid, Patty said she'd take Petal out to their waiting cars. "Best let me handle her, even with a broken ankle she might still be dangerous."
"Like this?" Petal asked. She'd fallen near the ashtray, and had thrown it as hard as she could at the approaching Patty, the heavy object making painful contact with the girls knee. Patty cried out in agony, and holding her knee hobbled to the nearest chair.
"God that hurts!"
"Bitch, you're going to suffer!" Olivia glared at Petal. She told the two other girls to put Ingrid on the stretcher, and was about to ask Patty how badly she was hurt, when her attention was diverted by the door behind her opening, and was surprised to see two young women enter. She was to have no time to wonder who they were, for in a whirlwind of blows she and her companions were violently incapacitated. A furious flurry of bone breaking kicks and punches, accompanied by the sound of fists and feet hitting female flesh, together with screams of pain, left Olivia and her colleagues on the floor, unconscious or crying hysterically. One of the girls responsible for this carnage approached Petal and lifted her to her feet. 
"Don't worry, we're on your side." The speaker was a pretty, diminutive girl, with long black hair tied in a pony tail, while her companion was of identical proportions, with short blonde hair. Each wore a light grey catsuit with a coloured belt.
"I'm relieved to hear it," Petal replied, as she lent on the other girl for support, keeping her injured ankle off the floor. "Who are you and how did you get here?"
"I'm Popsy," the girl grinned, "and she's Pepsy, my twin sister. Fred sent us, he thought you might not be able to cope on your own."
Petal sat on a chair, still grimacing with pain. "You know my ankles broken, and it hurts like hell, but having to admit to Fred that he was right will hurt a lot more!"
"Whose she?" Popsy inquired, indicating Patty.
"Part of the opposition, but she's in no fit state to cause us any trouble."
Patty had watched in silence as the twins dealt with Serena's girls, and now spoke with none of the girly, giggly tone that had characterized her speech before. "Remember me Petal, we'll meet again."
"Shall we break her legs?" Popsy asked.
"No. For me and Patty it's personnel now. Let's go."
"We'll use one of their cars," it was Pepsy who now spoke . "They've got some real neat wheels, especially a high spec McLaren that's really sexy!" 
Petal and the others left, and Patty, her movement restrained by the pain in her knee, hobbled to pick up Olivia's phone, from which came the voice of Serena screaming, "what the hell happened?" 
"You obviously heard the noise," Patty answered, "reinforcements turned up for Petal, and they fight as well as her. Three more of your girls need medical attention. I couldn't stop them as my knee was hurt, but it's just bruising, and I now want Petal as bad as you do, and her two accomplices. I did give Petal a broken ankle though, so she's out of commission for a while"
Serena told Patty she'd send someone to get them all out of there, then put the phone down. "How many Amazons have they got?" Serena's voice showed her exasperation.
"Maybe we should retire." Lorraine suggested. "I'm now a millionaire and you're a billionaire, let's call it quits."
Serena was silent in thought for a moment. "It's not an option. They want to ruin us, so we have to fight back. We need to think, and as this woman Petal has an injury, that gives us time, so let's use it."

We've got a Plan, And a Catapult
Petal sipped on a glass of wine as she reflected that the dinner she'd just consumed was one of the best meals she'd ever had. She was seated at the dining table in Fred's apartment, in the company of Popsy and Pepsy, both of whom had enthusiastically congratulated Fred on his cooking. "You know Fred," Petal took another sip of wine, "you make such wonderful meals I can almost forgive you for, well, being Fred."
"Ah," Fred grinned, "my culinary talent is the secret of my success with the fair sex! But now to business. As you know Serena has retreated to her redoubt in the Caribbean, an island she owns. Like us she's been waiting for your good self to recover, knowing we'll move then. And we will. You and the twins attack her base and get the records from her computer of all the capers she and her gang have carried out, which will put her permanently out of business. There's only about sixty of them, and three of you, so they don't stand a chance."
"Even though they've got firearms, their on their own turf, and no doubt have a sophisticated security set up, well, it almost seems unfair on them." Petal frowned slightly as spoke.
"Don't worry about their guns," Pepsy joined the conversation, "I've got a catapult."
Petal stared at her in silence for several seconds before replying. "When one of Serena's girls, armed only with a Smith and Wesson, sees your catapult I'm sure they'll be quaking with fear."
"She should be," interjected Fred, "those girls have guns but only a couple have training in how to use them, while Pepsy is deadly accurate with her catapult. She fires steel balls from it, and they are devastating!"
"Talking of balls," Petal responded, "there's a pair nearby I sometimes get an almost irresistible urge to give a hard kick to."
"Ah Petal," Fred grinned, "you know you love me, you're just denying it. And don't forget Serena's girls are terrified of you. Your habit of kicking them between the legs really scares them, so that's another advantage we've got."
"How do you know so much about them." Petal asked.
"Because I'm clever."
"Clever enough to tell me how to deal with Patty?"
"Ah yes, the formidable Patty, that's a complication I hadn't anticipated."
"The three of us can take her Petal." Popsy and Pepsy said in unison.
"And," Fred grinned, "We've got a plan." 

They've got a Plan
Patty sipped on her cocktail. "Nice island, but isn't it a bit egotistical to call it after yourself?"
"It is," Serena smiled, "but Serena island sounds pretty cool I think. What do you think of the place?"
"I was amazed when I got here, it's not only the last word in sinful luxury, but you have every amenity. Swimming pool, gym, games room, sorry, rooms, a sauna and goodness knows what else."
"And it's worth defending. How have your attempts to teach my girls how to use a gun coming along?"
Patty shrugged. "Not good. There's a few that show some talent for it, but most of them, well, with a gun in their hands their probably more of a danger to themselves than any potential enemy."
Lorraine was seated with them in the sumptuous lounge of Serena's quarters, and now joined the conversation. "You're skilled at marksmanship Patty, so why don't you carry a gun?"
"Never needed one. And when it comes to Petal I want her to feel me hurting her. Speaking of guns, it's time for the next class, so best get there. I'll catch you later."
After Patty had left Lorraine said she felt like taking a swim, and rose from her chair to leave.
"Before you go Lorri," Serena addressed her, "I want to make something clear. Having Patty here makes me feel much more secure, but there's one thing that worries me about her. It's become personnel for her, she wants to beat Petal to a pulp with her hands, and she's probably capable of it, but we mustn't take any chances. So if needs be we don't hesitate to shoot that pesky bitch."
"Don't worry," Lorraine assured her, "having seen the injuries that woman can inflict, I'll shoot her on sight!"
"Not quite," Serena corrected her, "we would like to interrogate Petal, find out how she keeps so well informed about our operations."
"Hm, assuming she does show up here." Lorraine mused.
"She'll show. Till then we wait."
As Serena thought, Petal showed up, in a mini-submarine, immediately spotted on the video cameras Serena had installed, which surveyed the small island's entire coast. Within minutes of disembarking from the sub, Petal found herself confronted by Serena, two of her girls, each armed with a pistol, and Patty. Petal, attired in a blue catsuit, was motionless.
"Welcome," Serena greeted Petal, "to my home. Isabel," she indicated a dark haired girl who was clad in a bikini, "is an associate of mine. Patty you know, and also Clara, who works for me now. I hear you met her once before."
"Yea, she and a mate of hers called Ruby had something that didn't belong to them, I recovered it."
"And I haven't forgotten you bitch!" Clara spat. Turning toward her colleagues she continued her angry rant. "She broke my nose so bad I needed a dozen operations, and she kicked me in the private, I don't want to talk about the treatment I needed for that.
Isabel winced, placing a hand in front of her crotch, in an instinctive, protective, reaction.
"Calm down Clara, you'll get your revenge when we make Petal tell us how she knows every detail of our operations." Serena assured her.
"Torture?" Inquired Petal.
"No," Serena frowned, "we're not barbarians. A friend of mine has agreed to help, I'll let him know of your arrival, and he'll be here in a couple of days. He's a talented gentleman, ex-CIA, who'll make you talk by the use of drugs. You'll suffer no pain, at least not until afterwards."
"Then you'll suffer plenty!" Clara snarled.
Patty approached Petal, holding what looked like a collar. "Do you like jewellery? This necklace is lovely. Not much to look at, but it's ever so clever. It's got a little bomb in it, enough, when I put it round your neck, to blow your throat out. It's set off either by somebody trying to remove the necklace who doesn't know how it should be done, or by a switch that Serena will always be carrying."
"So," smiled Serena, "you can join me for lunch. We have some talented chefs here, you'll enjoy their handiwork. Clara, Isabel, take her to my personnel dining room. She's quite safe, she's not stupid enough to try anything when she knows I can blow her head off at the flick of a switch. And Clara, keep your temper in check!"
After the others left, Serena, noticing that Patty looked concerned, asked what was on her mind.
"It's to easy. Why wasn't Petal accompanied by the those little minxes who call themselves Popsy and Pepsy?"
"That sub isn't big enough for three." Serena replied.
"Yea but Petal wouldn't come here, to your island fortress, on her own. There'll be reinforcements on their way."
"Nobody can land here without us knowing, the camera's cover every inch of the coast. Still," Serena mused thoughtfully, "it does seem strange that she came here alone. Still, Terry, that's my ex-CIA man, will here in a couple of days, and it won't take him long to make Petal reveal the source of her information. After that, we dispose of her."
"Okay, but we should stay alert, because something's going to happen."
On the nearby country of Haiti what was happening was that a strikingly beautiful young woman called Gertrude was beginning to get dressed, having just completed some sun bathing on the balcony of the apartment she'd been sharing with another girl. Both were part of Serena's gang, and had been in Haiti to pick up a few supplies, which they now intended to take to Serena Island in a yacht moored in the harbour.
"Are you ready Valerie?" Gertrude called out as she pulled up her panties.
"Ready when you are." Valerie replied. She was a tall, curvy girl, with copper coloured hair, and clad in a red swimsuit that clung tightly to every undulation of her figure. As she strolled into the apartment from the balcony, a sound behind her made her turn round, then cry out in pain as a dainty female fist slammed like a hammer into one of her breasts.
"Hi, I'm Popsy." The newcomer, and deliverer of the punch to Valerie's bosom, introduced herself. "Climbed up the drain pipe, in case you're wondering how I got here." Gertrude reacted quickly, reaching for her pistol, which lay on top of a chest draws, only for Popsy, moving even faster, to kick it away, the gun falling to the floor. Gertrude, still clad in just her panties, with a snarl of anger, reached out with both hands, intending to throttle her diminutive opponent, but never got the chance. With the big built brunettes chest exposed by her upraised arms, Popsy slammed a vicious left hook into one of her breasts, and an equally brutal right to the other, both blows making a loud smack as they hit one of the vulnerable orbs! As the anguished girl covered her boobs with both hands, Popsy took careful aim, and punched Gertrude in her midriff. While the brunette was struggling to breathe, Popsy's attention turned to Valerie, who was approaching from behind her. Glancing over her shoulder, Popsy kicked back, driving her heel into the belly of the oncoming girl. The blow was expertly delivered, Popsy hopping backwards on her standing leg as she kicked, so the weight of her body was behind the blow, driving her foot deep into her would be attackers internal organs, making Valerie scream in agony! As she doubled up Popsy turned to face her, and brought a knee up into Valerie's face, breaking her nose, and followed it with a roundhouse kick under the chin, which sent the other girl reeling across the room until she hit the wall and slumped to the floor, out cold. That kick had smashed Valerie's upper and lower teeth together, her tongue caught between them, the tip of it being bitten off, a flow of blood from this wound mixing with that which already ran from her shattered nose.
The impact of Valerie crashing against the wall caused a vase to fall from a shelf, Popsy catching it before it hit the floor. "Don't want that to be broken, looks as if it's worth a bit," she quipped, as she returned the vase to the shelf. Having taken care of that, she resumed her battle with Gertrude, who was bent over double, still winded, her pretty face etched with pain. More pain followed, for Popsy grabbed her breasts, and holding them in a vice like grip, pulled Gertrude up, into a standing position, then swung her round in a circle. So forcefully was this manoeuvre inflicted upon her Gertrude could do nothing other endure the torment, as her tortured breasts were agonizingly stretched, till Popsy released her hold on them, and then kick the brunette between her legs! Crying hysterically, Gertrude fell to her knees, and was finished off by a kick to the side of her face that dumped her unconscious on the floor.
A moment later Popsy had left the apartment and jumped into a car, Pepsy being in the drivers seat.
"Let's go," Popsy told the other girl.
"Did Serena's girls object to us borrowing their yacht?" Pepsy asked.
 "A bit, but I persuaded them. Their taking a sleep now, so no need to worry about them. And you are sure you can pilot this yacht?"
"Of course, I've done it before, and I've only crashed a boat once, so don't worry," smiled Pepsy.
"How many times have you piloted a boat?"
"Once."

End Game
"Love the weather here, but you have to get out of the heat sometimes." Serena took a sip of whisky. Looking relaxed as she reclined in a soft padded chair in her lounge, dressed in a yellow frock, she asked Petal, who was seated beside her, if she'd like a drink.
"No thank you."
"She's not drinking," observed Patty, who was seated with them, "for the same reason I'm not. She wants to stay alert, ready to respond quickly to events."
Serena chuckled. "The events that matter have already happened. You've not got much more time on the earth Petal, you should enjoy it. It's a pity I haven't got time to show you round the island, it's quite lovely."
Clara entered the room. "The Serenity has arrived."
"Serenity," Serena explained, "is the name of my yacht. Named after me, Serena, Serenity. And it's a good job it's here, it'll have supplies, and I'm down to my last bottle of whisky."
Patty smiled. "You do like your whisk..," she suddenly stopped  speaking and sat upright. "This could be it!" The tone of her voice was much more serious.
"Sorry?" Inquired Serena.
"Nobody can land on the island without us knowing of it." Patty looked straight at Serena. "Unless they're in your yacht."
Serena picked up her mobile phone and dialled a number. "There's no answer from Gertrude's phone, she's the yachts pilot."
Patty stood up. "It's end game. Serena, tell your girls the oppositions here. I'm going to the jetty to meet who ever is on the yacht."
"Okay, I'll get to the communication room now and alert everyone to the situation. Clara, stay here with Petal, and if anyone tries to rescue her, shoot them. And Petal, don't forget what's fixed to your neck."
Patty and Serena left, while Clara leaned against a wall, a gun in one hand. Dressed in a light blue sleeveless blouse and grey skirt, so short that, from her seated position. Petal could see the girls bright pink panties. "Pink and greys a bad mix," she observed.
"Cool, aren't you. But make one wrong move," Clara's voice was threatening, "and you're dead. Go on, try something, make my day!"
If Petal intended to reply she had no time to do so, for another woman entered the room. "What's up Kerri?" Clara asked. Kerri, a pretty blonde, dressed in red shorts and yellow top, didn't reply, but grabbed Clara's gun hand, trying to get the weapon from her grasp.
"What the?" Exclaimed Clara, as the two girls struggled. Petal watched attentively, till, as  Kerri forced Clara's arm backwards, making her opponent spread her legs wide apart to maintain her balance, she jumped from her chair to send a running kick between Clara's thighs. It was an awesome blow! For the second time Clara's womanhood suffered a terrible injury courtesy of Petal. Screaming, she crashed to the floor. 
"Ooh, nasty!" Kerri giggled.
"1 take it," Petal addressed the newcomer, "that you're on my side."
"Yea, now let's get that necklace off you." Seeing Petal's concerned expression, Kerri added, "don't worry, it won't explode, it has no explosive material in it. I know as I made it, I'm the tech wizard here." After the necklace had been removed from her neck, Petal asked Kerri to explain what her role was.
"I was hired by Serena to do some work on computer software, and by accident I discovered what her business is. She gave me a choice, join her gang or write my will."
"Can't blame you for joining her, but why are you helping me?" Petal inquired.
"When I saw how evil this gang is I was looking for a way out. Serena's girls pick a guy whose soft for the ladies and has access to money, and is vulnerable to it becoming public knowledge he had an affair, like he's married with kids, or whatever. Then they blackmail him. Some of the guys are sleezeballs, but whoever they are, there's charities and pension funds that have been ripped off. Money from places like the World Bank has ended up in the pockets of Serena and her girls. So, I contacted a police woman I knew and trusted, and she put me on to an English guy called Fred."
Petal smiled. "Now I know where he was getting his information about Serena's capers from."
"Right. Fred thought up the plan to bring Serena down. He's so clever!"
"He's clever alright, and he knows it. Never tires of telling me."
"Have you had a meal prepared by him? He's a wonderful cook!"
"Yes, his culinary talent wows all the girls," Petal dryly observed. "Getting back to matters in hand, we've got the problem that Serena is alerting all her girls to the yacht having been hijacked."
"No she isn't," grinned Kerri, "there's loudspeakers all over the island and she intends to use them, but they are computer controlled, and I've mucked up the system. She'll have to use her mobile, and that'll take longer. At the moment most girls will be unaware of what's happening. Oh and it's Popsy and Pepsy in the yacht, I saw them from the observation tower."
"The terrible twins, wonder what their up to?"
As Petal spoke three of Serena's girls, unaware of anything being not as it should be, strolled across a sandy beach to meet the Serenity. Two were sisters, Libby and Lily, both redheads, the former attired, just, in a yellow bikini, while the latter wore a not very substantial swimsuit, also coloured yellow. The third was a pony tailed blonde called Danielle, wearing a tiny scarlet dress that showed off the greater part of her curvy figure. "Odd, I can't see Gertrude," Libby remarked. A smiling Lily was about to reply that she could be below deck sampling the whisky they were bringing, when there was a loud crack, and her sister reeled from something that had hit her jaw, and she fell, unconscious, blood streaming from her mouth. Danielle had seen Pepsy, on the Serenity, propel something from a catapult that had hit Libby. Before she could shout a warning to Lily, the redhead was hit by another of the steel balls Pepsy was shooting at them. It hit Lily in the ovaries, with a loud smack, causing severe internal injury, the excruciating pain feeling like a stab from a hot knife, and the injured girl passed out, unable to stand the agony! Frozen with shock Danielle stared, wide eyed, at the fallen girls, till a ball hit her under the chin, causing multiple fractures to her jaw and knocking her to the ground, out cold, with bits of her broken teeth scattered about her.
"That's dealt with the welcoming committee," Pepsy quipped as she and Popsy jumped out of the yacht, "just gather up the balls and we'll be off."
"Let's be off now," was Popsy's response, pointing to another girl who was running toward them, a gun in her hand. They ran up a path that took them to a paved area, which encircled a collection of white washed buildings, with an ornate garden just beyond it. "This way." Pepsy shouted, "We can hide among the bushes." Popsy, however, was not quick enough, and stopped when the gun wielding girl, just yards away, ordered her to halt.
"Lucy here," the girl spoke into her phone, "I've caught one of the little bitches." Serena, for it was she Lucy had called, instructed her to shoot Popsy. Putting the phone away she smiled, one hand pointing her gun at Popsy, the other resting on her hip. She wanted to savour the moment. Lucy was a tall girl, her breasts prominently outlined in by her tight, light green top, her skirt short and flirty, blowing in the breeze, showing her expensive, blue silk panties. "You've come a long way just to get shot little girl," she smirked.
"I dunno, all I need to do is take that gun off you then knock your teeth out." Popsy quipped.
"You'd like the chance, wouldn't you! You seem to enjoy hurting people."
"Only scumbags like you."
Lucy's smile disappeared, as she gave Popsy a stinging slap on the face. For that brief period her gun hand wasn't pointing directly at Popsy, a second later it wasn't in her hand. Pepsy, concealed in the bushes and watching attentively, let loose a ball from her catapult that smashed into Lucy's gun hand, knocking the firearm out of her grasp. Less than a second later Popsy's booted foot exploded into the crotch of Lucy's posh silk panties, causing fearful damage to the even more valuable contents, immediately followed by another kick, this time a bone breaking blow to the girls pretty jaw, and she sank to ground, out cold.
"Why did you let her slap me?" Popsy asked her sister, who'd now joined her.
"I couldn't do anything while the gun was pointed straight at you. And anyway, you deserved to be slapped for calling her a scumbag. That's very rude!"
Popsy raised her eyes upward. "Okay, let's go back to the bushes were we're hidden, and well, wander around till we find Petal."
They'd only just concealed themselves when they saw Patty approaching. "When she's close enough take her out with the catapult," Popsy urged.
"I haven't got any balls."
"Obviously, you're a woman."
"This isn't the time for jokes."
"Sorry."
Pepsy peeked through the bushes at their approaching adversary. "Do you think we should fight her?"
"No."
"Me neither. Let's get out of here."
Patty stopped at Lucy's fallen body, and looking over the beach saw the unconscious forms of the other girls the twins had violently dealt with, and using her mobile she informed Serena of what she'd found.
"Lucy's out cold!" Serena exclaimed, "she told me she'd caught one of those little bitches!"
"Evidently," Patty observed, "the little bitch caught her, well and truly. Have you told everyone what's up?"
"On it. Loudspeakers aren't working, so phoning each one. I'm telling them to shoot on sight, we're not taking prisoners. And I've just pressed the button to rid us of Petal. I'd wanted her questioned, but dammit things are getting out of hand."
"Okay. I'll go looking for Petal's friends. I'll let you know if I find them." Patty put her phone back in the pocket of her jeans.
While Patty was looking for Popsy and Pepsy, they were looking for Petal, and with no idea where to look, they entered a large building through the first door they came across, where, to their consternation, they were greeted by bullets flying past them.
"Run!" Pepsy commanded, but her sister already was, taking a corridor to their right. Thinking that giving whoever was shooting at them two targets to pursue was the best option, Pepsy fled down a corridor to her left. Unsure as to whether she was being pursued or not, Pepsy opened a door, purely to get out of the corridor, as she was an easy target for anyone with a gun in their hand. The room she entered was clearly a games room, with a snooker table in its center, though of more interest was the fact that four of Serena's girls were there. And that none of them had a gun.
"Hi ladies," Pepsy cheerfully greeted them."No firearms I see. Good. Guns are bad things. Especially when their aimed at me."
The girls were scantily clad, they'd not had time to change into some thing more practical, two of them wore swimwear, and they were scared! Though they were four in number, and each of them was bigger than the diminutive Pepsy, they knew of her devastating fighting talent, and each girls pretty face was white with fear! The worst of the fears were soon realized, as Pepsy, moving like a ballerina trained in hell, unleashed terrible violence on them! The air was filled with the sounds of agonized screams, of fists and feet hitting female flesh, and bones breaking. It took only a moment for Pepsy to put her opponents out of action, and on the floor, either unconscious or sobbing hysterically. Before leaving the little blonde Amazon picked up a couple of balls from the snooker table, as they'd make good missiles to fire from her catapult, then glanced at the girls she'd just beaten up. "Looks like you've all been snookered," she quipped with a grin.
Leaving the snooker room Pepsy was anxious to find either her sister or Petal, and a clue to the whereabouts of the of at least one of them became apparent when, as she moved down a corridor, she heard screams from just ahead of her. Rounding a corner the sight of a mini-skirted blonde laying unconscious on the floor confirmed that Petal or Popsy were close. As she turned another corner she saw it was her sister, in the process of putting a buxom brunette out of action by means of a kick to the girls pretty jaw.
"Hi," Popsy greeted her, "what have you been up to?"
"Playing snooker."
"Seen any sign of Petal?"
"None. We'll have to look for her.”
With no idea what direction to take, the twins wandered around in the sprawling complex, encountering several of Serena's girls, who found it a painful experience! A well built redhead had the misfortune to be on the receiving end of snooker balls that Pepsy dispatched with her catapult. One hit the ovaries, sending a wave of agony from its point of contact up the girls belly, consuming her not only with excruciating pain, but the terror that internal damage had been inflicted on her most womanly of parts, as indeed it had. It was followed by another that struck her in the mouth, scattering her front teeth on the floor. A pair of sexy girls in mini-dresses, when confronted by the twins, gasped with fear. “It's those little fiends,” one of then muttered.”
“Petite, not little!” Protested Popsy, as she and Pepsy violently incapacitated their opponents.
The next to feel the twins wrath were a swimsuit clad blonde and brunette in a short dress. Like all of Serena's girls they knew of their opponents fighting skills, so in spite of being much bigger than them, they froze with fear. Popsy took advantage of their hesitancy to grab the brunette by one of her breasts in a claw like hold and send a kick into the blonde's stomach. She followed it with a salvo of kicks and punches that left both of the bigger girls battered and bloodied!
“Why didn't you help?” Popsy asked her sister.
“Sorry, but I thought I'd broken a finger nail.”
They moved on, into a hall, spotting a girl on a gallery above them. She was a flame haired beauty, attired in a bikini bottom and small top that barely covered her imposingly large breasts. And she had a gun! Had she acted promptly she could have ended the lives of the diminutive crime fighters, but she hesitated. Maybe shooting someone was something she found hard to do, but whatever the reason, she paid an agonising price. As she leaned over the rail of the gallery she stood on, her breasts hung down, large, soft targets for the hands of the leaping Popsy. With her feet off the floor, when the smaller girl dug her fingers into the woman's breasts, her full weight was pulling down on the magnificent mammaries! The pain was appalling, and the unfortunate recipient of this agonising indignity could not prevent herself from being pulled over the rail to fall to the floor below. A jaw breaking kick from her tormentor rendered her unconscious.
“How come,” enquired Popsy, “I'm doing most of the work?”
“Um, I need time to think of an answer.” Her sister replied.
While the twins had been causing random mayhem, Petal, with Kerri to act as her guide, was taking a more calculated approach.
“We need to get to the computers, can you show me the way? Asked Petal.
“Sure, but,” Kerri's voice showed her anxiety, “we'd have to go past a lot of Serena's girls. I know you can fight, but you'll meet multiple opponents, and I can't help much, I'm useless as a fighter.”
“Never mind going past them,” Petal grinned, “I'll go through them. You watch.”
Kerri was correct in saying they'd encounter many of Serena's girls en route, and she watched in excited astonishment as Petal dealt quickly and brutally with them, two or three at a time. Every girl who encountered Petal was to bitterly regret it, each of them being cruelly incapacitated. Kerri sometimes winced at the sound of bones breaking, the sight of pretty noses broken, making blood flow from the nostrils, of teeth being scattered around by expertly delivered kicks. And the screams of anguish from the battered girls, especially when Petal kicked them between their legs!
“Ooh you are being tough on them!” Kerri observed with a grin, in a pause between the battles. “And kicking them in the crotch, that's really nasty!” She added, with a laugh.
“It is,” Petal agreed. “But it's a quick way of stopping someone, and it causes fear among your opponents if they know their sex organs are at risk.”

More End Game
Kerri advised Petal that they were close to the computer room, and it came as no surprise that just before they reached it Lorraine, Serena's second in command, confronted them. Attired in tight jeans and an equally tight top, she was accompanied by a girl clad in a swimsuit, and she had a pistol in her hand.
“Game over.” Lorraine gloated.
“Have you got the safety catch off?” Petal inquired, guessing that the other woman wasn't familiar with fire arms. “The gun won't fire if it's switched on.”
Lorraine glanced down at the gun, and in the second she took to do that, Petal, in a roundhouse motion, delivered a hard kick to her private, following it with an identical blow to the swimsuit clad babe. As her opponents each clutched with both hands at their injured womanhood, Petal grabbed them by their hair and brought her knees up to strike the girls under the chin.
“One of my favourite combination moves,” Petal commented, with a grin.
“Very impressive! Now, through that door and we're in the computer room, and we can get access to the records of Serena's crimes. Let's go!” Kerri urged.
Petal entered first, expecting trouble, so she wasn't to find Serena and Patty greeting her.
“Hello Petal.” Patty welcomed her like she was a friend. “I knew you'd end up here.”
“And you're going to pay for what you've done,” snarled Serena, “you've put most of my girls out of action for a long time.” She glanced at Kerri. “And you're really going to suffer, you traitorous bitch!”
The computer room was large, looking like it had been designed in the age of mainframes, with bare walls and no furniture apart from a few chairs. Popsy and Pepsy were also there, squatting on  the floor, with their hands tied behind their backs.
“You trained your little friends well,” Patty indicated the twins, “took me at least a couple of minutes to subdue them. I haven't inflicted any serious damage on them, I wanted the three of you to be able to say goodbye to each other.”
Petal noted that Patty was displaying none of the girlish frivolity that had usually been part of her demeanour. “You may find me a little harder.”
Serena laughed, taking a pistol from her handbag. “I'm just going to shoot you all. Try parrying a bullet!” Serena laughed again.
“No need for that.” Patty employed a slick hold to remove the gun from Serena's hand. “I'll deal with her. It's personnel.”
Serena was visibly anxious, as Patty , having thrown the firearm aside, confronted Petal.
“You can fight well Petal.” Patty stared at the other woman, her face showing no emotion. “But I'll beat you, and I'll tell you why. You're restricted by having morals, standards, you don't have it in you to be totally ruthless. You're a good girl, and good girls don't win ball games. Or fights.”
“At the moment,” Petal drily observed, “I'm in danger of being bored to death.”
Patty giggled. “You do have a sense of humour. You know I quite like you, pity it's come to this.”
With that, she began her assault. Petal knew from their previous encounter that her opponent was dangerous, and Patty's movement made her see what made her so deadly. Normally, with the benefit of her training, she could anticipate an opponents intentions. The first movement they made would tell her where a punch or kick was going to be aimed, and she's counter it. But Patty was like a snake. Steely eyed, every inch of her moved in a flowing motion, and a retreating Petal could only just deflect her blows, while she had no opportunity to retaliate. Sooner or later, she grimly reflected, Patty was going to penetrate through her defence. And so she did, with a kick that hit Petal in her breasts, knocking her backwards. She couldn't help but let out a cry of distress.
Serena was now more relaxed. “You were right Patty, this is the best way to finish her. Kick her in her crotch, that's what she did to many of my girls.”
“I was intending to do that.” Patty replied, with her customary giggle.
Petal was struggling to think of a way to counter Patty. She looked around the room, hoping to see something that could be used as an improvised weapon, but there was nothing that had any potential to be used for that purpose. However, she did see that Popsy, still squatted to the rear of Patty, seemed, with a motion of her eyes, to be urging her to approach. Petal guessed that her friend had something in mind if she could manoeuvre Patty close enough to her. So she threw herself into attack mode, sending a stream of punches and kicks at her opponent. As she expected Patty, though not fazed by this attempted assault, did step back a few paces, at which point Popsy's intentions became clear. From her position on the floor she sent the toe of her booted foot into the back of one of Patty's knees, and even this supremely skilled warrior was off balance for a second. That was just enough time for Petal to land a high kick on the jaw of the girl she'd thought could be her Nemesis, and dump her on the floor, out cold.
“Good girls do win ball games, especially if they fight dirty.” Popsy observed with a smile, while Kerri whooped with delight and no small amount of relief.
“And now,” Petal looked toward Serena, “what am I to do with you?”
“Look Petal,” Serena's voice trembled with fear, “I can make you rich. Richer than you've ever dreamed of!”
The next utterance from Serena was a sharp cry of agony as Petal kicked her just above her crotch, and then she fell, unconscious, to the floor.
“That will have smashed her ovaries,” observed Petal. “She'll be in hospital for some time.”
“But in time she and Patty will come looking for revenge on us, shouldn't we, well, shoot them?” Kerri asked.
“I don't do killing.” Replied Petal. “And really Kerri, could you bring yourself to shoot someone whose unconscious?”
Kerri was silent for a few seconds before replying. “No, I suppose I can't. So what next?”
“We could shoot them when they come to,” Popsy jokingly contributed, then seeing Petal's frown, added, “sorry, Bad idea.”
Petal asked Kerri how much information on Serena's criminal activities they'd be able to get from the computers.
“Nothing about the money she looted by blackmail I'm afraid, the records are deleted. But she also runs an operation to enable rich people, especially bankers, to dodge tax. As that's an ongoing operation, we can get the names of her clients.”
“Sounds good, let's do it.”

The Very, Very, Very End
A few days later the women were at Fred's London home, feasting on a sumptuous meal he'd prepared for them. After swallowing the last mouthful, Kerri supped from a glass of wine. “Fred, you're most talented cook I've ever come across! That dinner was pure heaven!”
A smiling Fred replied that Petal never gave him credit for the effort he put in to preparing the meals he treated them to.
“Okay Fred,” Petal was smiling as well, “you are a great cook, but we girls did the hard work. There was a moment when I feared Patty would end our lives.”
“Yea Patty,” Fred frowned, “I fear we haven't seen the last of her.”
“We'll be ready for her,” Popsy stated, her sister nodding in agreement.
“To change the subject slightly, are those tax dodging bankers who hired Serena going to brought to book?” Petal asked.
Fred's frown deepened. “Fraid not, they have friends in high places.”
All the women loudly gave vent to their anger at this news, but Fred was adamant that the bankers couldn't be made to face justice. “They're bullet proof, our political masters are protecting them.” he added.

Just a few miles away Patty was seated at a table in a very exclusive restaurant, in the company of a smartly attired man.. “I hope you fully appreciate my position,” the man's voice showed he was in an agitated state of mind.
“I do. And I can help you Mr Wells.” She replied.
“I hope so! That bitch who calls herself Petal got the full records of my dealing with Serena. All I was doing was protecting the results of my hard work!” His anger was apparent. “I'm the top guy of a major bank, a bank that gives jobs to thousands, and I get well paid, and so I should. Of course I don't want great wads of my money taken in tax by governments that squander it on hand outs to scroungers on welfare, and foreign aid to corrupt regimes in Africa. It's downright immoral! I'm okay for the moment, but if this information gets into the public sphere, the tax authorities will have to act. It will cost me a fortune in back taxes and I could end up in prison. This Petal woman needs dealing with!”
Patty smiled reassuringly at him. “Mr Wells, dealing with people is what I do.”

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
Re: Good girls beat up bad girls
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 05:01:39 PM »
Good story, well done.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 12:07:17 AM »
Good story, well done.

Thank you! If you'd like the story of Vivian's fight, it's free, pm me an e-mail address you'd like it sent to.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 04:51:49 AM »
Well done! It reminds me of a 1960s Matt Helm movie.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 12:52:05 AM »
Well done! It reminds me of a 1960s Matt Helm movie.

Especially The Wrecking Crew? With its fight between Nancy Kwan and Sharon, unfortunately forgot her surname.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 01:03:38 AM »
I've been censored by the Guardian. UK residents will know the paper as the most liberal in Britain, but they censored me. There's an interview with feminist author Naomi Alderman,

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2017/jun/08/naomi-alderman-the-power-baileys-winner

in which she praises the new Wonder Woman film. I commented that action films present violence against men, not women, as entertainment, and gave a link to the Petal story of mine. I suggested it might provoke thought about gender disparity in how violence is shown in popular fiction. There's no doubt my story is tame compared to WW, as there's no killing in Petal, yet the Guardian deleted the post. I don't dispute that media depiction of women is often not nice, but surely there should be no bar on disagreeing with the prevailing orthodoxy. The irony is that the Guardian is my favourite paper.

Offline jondo53

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 01:19:49 AM »
Regarding Matt Helm. It was Sharon Tate who fought Nancy Kwan, in a sexy fight, in The Wrecking Crew. Here's a pic of the ladies preparing for combat.