News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

My daughter first foxy boxing match

• 0 Replies

Offline Bad Man

• God Member
My daughter first foxy boxing match
« on: June 16, 2017, 02:58:22 PM »
My daughter Anna is 18 yo 5'9 160 lbs with 38EE big boobs, she has a big dream, fight in a foxy boxing match, the day of her 18 birthday i organized a match in a strip club, her adversary was the champion of the club. Her name was Jessica she was 35 yo 6'1 170 lbd and enormous42 Hh boob her recod was45 win and only 1 lost. My daughter was so excitd, , she entered in the club wearing with a pink bikini and gloves, sge go in the ring in the blue corner. Afer it's the turn of Jessica all the persons of the clubwas for her, they musr see the champ destroy the young girl, Jessica wear with a golden bikini and gloves, she go in the red corner. The match was schedule on 6 round of two minutes, with no referee.
Anna was nervous, while Jessica was very relaxed, at the gong Jessica impales Anna in her corner and begin to hammer the Anna boobs, Anna was ar her mercy her bikini explodese under Jessica hit leave her in topless the publicgo wild , while Jessica rage mercyless on poor Anna boobs, only the gongsaved her.
The secon round was a real carnage for Anna ,Jessica start to use the Anna face like a speedbag,and she hit over andover withe her enormous boobs left right over and over, while the Anna boobs was hit by brutal uppercuts with both hands, only the gong end the carnege for the moment.
The third round Jessica end the match choke the Anna face between her boobs, Anna goes limp and for Jessica was the victory
I am a 40 year old man who loves every type of female combat, I would like to have cyberfight with women of any age, I am 6'1 250 lbs, i like boxe nhb i like brutal match