News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 5

• 7 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 5
« on: June 17, 2017, 05:18:35 AM »
Round 4 ends with FCF babe Sela choking out Boom with her bikini top while Ali gets eliminated after taking numerous knees to her crotch from Satin.  Riae works on Orange Crush raining down blows to her stomach and breasts before facesitting her out.  Lass and Eirenne double team Enrapture trying to rip her crotch in half by making a wish with her legs before stomping her pussy.  Almendra comes back from Frosty's leg scissors before submitting her with some breast torture.

5 new girls (2 from my profile pic) including FCF girl Jojo are entering this round.  Who will make it out of this round in one piece?

1) Riae
{alt}
{alt}

2) Satin
{alt}

3) Sela
{alt}

4) Eirenne

5) Almendra
{alt}

6) Lass

7) Glitz
{alt}

8) Vesta
{alt}

9) Tita

10) Paula
{alt}

11) Kittykat
{alt}
{alt}

12) Jojo
{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 5
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 04:02:58 AM »
A topless Sela has a momentary reprieve as 6 new girls enter the match as girls pair off to do battle in the 5th round Riae, Satin and Lass are squaring off against some new girls and Sela makes a quick survey. 

Which girl will Sela go after? 

Will it be fellow FCF girl Jojo or one of the other Suicide girls?

Let's give her some encouragement and pick the girl we think she should go after.  Sela might pick your choice or go on her own way.

I think I'd like to see her fight Glitz esp after defeating her friend Boom

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

C'mon guys and gals, let's hear you opinion.

PS - don't want to forget sexy Jojo.  I think I'd like to see her take on Kittykat

{alt}

Offline Contestator

• God Member
  • NO VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN! This is just a game
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 03:37:20 PM »
i love Satin, i voted for her and Glitz, she looks strong

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 01:30:54 AM »
Glitz looks at Sela and wants revenge on the FCF girl for what she did to her lover Boom.  "I'm gonna kick your skanky ass bitch!" and she delivers a slap across Sela's bare chest, her nails scrapping her orbs......yt

Offline jojofit

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 10:30:59 AM »
I enter in the room facing Satin and pushing her, boobs vs boobs

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2017, 01:38:48 AM »
"fuuuuuucccckkk" Glitz screams as your fingers digs in sharply to the soft flesh of her orbs as your brutally twist and turn them.  She tries to even the score by pulling your nipples but after a few minutes, her knees start to get weak and you work hard to destroy her tits....yt

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 01:44:42 AM »
Jojo enters the ring and goes after the pink haired Satin hoping she would be tired after all the time she has been fighting in the match but Stain meets her with a hard boob smash surprising Jojo as she stumbles back.  Satin moves forward and locks her hands around her back and starts a boob-to-boob war with Jojo as there bare breasts work hard against each other....yt

« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 01:46:16 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 01:46:29 AM »
Had not to vote for Riae! Hope to see Katherine Suicide soon if she hasn't shown up already
« Last Edit: June 20, 2017, 03:38:07 AM by lyannapelon »