News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Holly D Vs Bigtitsteenfight AKA Roxy No Hands Titfight

• 15 Replies

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
Holly D Vs Bigtitsteenfight AKA Roxy No Hands Titfight
« on: June 18, 2017, 09:24:11 PM »
So Roxy (Bigtitsteenfight) has Challenged me to a Titfight, which I accepted right away! She is very confident that she'll win and I am also very confident that I will win! So guys and ladies! Who do you think will get Flattened Me or Roxy!!

I would like to wish Roxy all the best! Let the best Tits win!

Stats:

Holly: 24yo 5'7 135lbs 36J
Roxy: 18yo 5'9 160lbs 38EE

Pic order:

Holly
Roxy
Holly
Roxy

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
Re: Holly D Vs Bigtitsteenfight AKA Roxy No Hands Titfight
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2017, 09:36:26 PM »
I'm ready for this battle Holly is a hard rival, but i'm sure to beat her boobs, i'm dressed only with my pink thong, my boobs are free ready to fight

I enter the room, as I am ready for this battle, as Roxy looks a very challenging rival, but I am positive I will beat her boobs, as my Green thong is the only thing I am wesring, my boobs are free and ready BASH!!...."So Roxy! Here we are! My girls are ready when yours are!" As I place my hands on my hips, staring at you...

Offline Busty zara

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2017, 09:43:50 PM »
Holly wins, Hands down.
Now there are fighters and there are FIGHTERS and Holly is the later. Beating her in a titfight? Good luck!
I know this is a poll and just a publicity kind of contest.
In cyber or irl Holly will win this. No doubts on Roxy's skills but you can't just win against you loss. Holly's win in a no hands titfight against Roxy is inevitable.
Titfights!!

Offline BlondeCurves

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2017, 11:51:43 PM »
What is this a joke?
No match Holly wins straight up
This match will be over in 10 minutes maximum.

Offline Cheeto Fingered Trumpet

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 03:00:39 PM »
Holly tits are bigger and firmer. Easy win for her over the fat little girl.

Offline CurvyVictoria

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 04:10:10 PM »
Why do Holly fights weaker and undersized opponents? Do you like easy wins or something? This match is not fair and even if Holly wins it is not a big victory. There is no honor in that, fight someone your own size so you have equal chance of losing. All your polls are like this. You going against weaker & smaller opponents and losing respect of fighters like me.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2017, 04:11:55 PM by victoriaSF »
Best Curves

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2017, 08:43:31 AM »
I'm ready for this battle Holly is a hard rival, but i'm sure to beat her boobs, i'm dressed only with my pink thong, my boobs are free ready to fight

I enter the room, as I am ready for this battle, as Roxy looks a very challenging rival, but I am positive I will beat her boobs, as my Green thong is the only thing I am wesring, my boobs are free and ready BASH!!...."So Roxy! Here we are! My girls are ready when yours are!" As I place my hands on my hips, staring at you...
I approach you,sure of myself , i say " Holly the timeis now, the time of your defeat" i say so and i bump violently my boobs against your right boob

I smile at your comment, then suddenly I feel your violent bump into my right boob, letting out a light gasp..."Not bad Roxy! But I think you'll find it is YOU! That will be the one to taste defeat here" as I violently bump my boobs into your right boob...

Offline Cheeto Fingered Trumpet

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2017, 03:56:21 PM »
These votes are a joke, right?

Offline sonalee

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2017, 06:02:38 PM »
GO Get Her Roxy...

Offline bush

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2017, 08:42:34 PM »
Roxy get will

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2017, 08:44:47 PM »

I approach you,sure of myself , i say " Holly the timeis now, the time of your defeat" i say so and i bump violently my boobs against your right boob

I smile at your comment, then suddenly I feel your violent bump into my right boob, letting out a light gasp..."Not bad Roxy! But I think you'll find it is YOU! That will be the one to taste defeat here" as I violently bump my boobs into your right boob...
" no way dear Holly you'll lost badly" i can't finish yo speak, you bump in my right boob, " my granny hit stronger"  i say and i charge like a bull and i begin to slap your boobs with both my boobs, left rifgt again and again

I grit my teeth as your boobs hit my boobs left, right again and again, feeling your boobs slapping against mine..." Is that the best you've got honey?" If sooo, I am not impressed!" As I charge like a bulls towards you, slapping my boobs against yours left, right and again and again, loud slapping noises fill the room as our boobs slap hard against one anothers... we both take a step back, take a deep breath in, thrusting our boobs out! And charge toeards each other...'SPLAT!! as our boobs hit head on, forcing us both back a few steps...

Offline cockfight

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2017, 12:16:30 PM »
Holly

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2017, 08:53:38 PM »
Why do Holly fights weaker and undersized opponents? Do you like easy wins or something? This match is not fair and even if Holly wins it is not a big victory. There is no honor in that, fight someone your own size so you have equal chance of losing. All your polls are like this. You going against weaker & smaller opponents and losing respect of fighters like me.

Well you don't know the full reason why me and bigtitsteen are fighting. Your entitled to your opinion and flap your gums, but if you are wanting some of me! Then why don't you come get some. I am sorry bigtitsteen for posting this! during our poll, but it annoys me when people have to put needless posts like that, when it should be between you and I honey. Victoria could have easily messaged me private about this issue... Rant over now!

Offline Holly Deacon

• God Member
  • Titfight
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2017, 09:01:41 PM »

" no way dear Holly you'll lost badly" i can't finish yo speak, you bump in my right boob, " my granny hit stronger"  i say and i charge like a bull and i begin to slap your boobs with both my boobs, left rifgt again and again

I grit my teeth as your boobs hit my boobs left, right again and again, feeling your boobs slapping against mine..." Is that the best you've got honey?" If sooo, I am not impressed!" As I charge like a bulls towards you, slapping my boobs against yours left, right and again and again, loud slapping noises fill the room as our boobs slap hard against one anothers... we both take a step back, take a deep breath in, thrusting our boobs out! And charge toeards each other...'SPLAT!! as our boobs hit head on, forcing us both back a few steps...
Our boobs slapping hard, your boobs are hard but mine are harder, and i advance again and i push with all my strength, my nhard nipples in yours aureolas, " take this Holly"

I grit my teeth in slight pain, as your hard nipples hit my aureolas..."You bitch! Well take this" as I advance forward again,pushing my hard nipples in your aureolas, as it is your turn to fill the pain. We both take a step back and begin to circle, our eyes locked on to one anothers, as we both take a deep breath in, thrusting our boobs out! As we charge forward...'SPLAT' our boobs hitting head on! But instead of bouncing off each other, we both managed to wrap our arms around each other and begin to squeeze one another, causing our boobs to mushroom against each other..."how does that feel?" I ask...

Offline Rama

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2017, 03:31:32 PM »
What in the hell is this... Holly would flatten roxy in no time.... Holly sweety chose a girl your size not a kid like roxy... She's barely a warm up.