News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

That night.... (WARNING VIOLENT)

• 3 Replies

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
That night.... (WARNING VIOLENT)
« on: June 19, 2017, 01:44:51 AM »
This is a ficticous story of course but it is written like a journal entry.. Credit in part to MsKillsYou… (WARNING, VIOLENT) and as always... Feedback appreciated.

(FIRST, THE BITCHES SEE ATTATCHMENTS)

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=50608;view=112318

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;area=pictures;u=50129;view=110376

That Night
That night was supposed to be an easy night... That's what I wanted... Who would have thought it would have turned out so brutal... And it all started with a night out on a Friday. I don't work weekends so I had planned to dance all night, drink and have a hell of a time

Walking into the newest open club dressed to impress with my red croptop rising up enough to show my thin tight tummy… my perky 36c’s poking through. A pair of cutoff jean shorts and a nice pair of sheer stockings with 2' heels on my feet. My blonde hair down at my shoulders. Sauntering over to the bar I slide into a barstool shooting the bartender a sexy come hither look.... "on the rocks..." Before long I heard a voice from beside me…. I still remember it, clear and confident. Looking to my left I saw her, my first thought was ‘damn… no inhibitions with that one are there?’ She was dressed in a super tight pair of jean shorts which hugged her hips and put definition on her small tight ass…. Up top, a peach blouse, but you could barely tell the difference between the top and the girls skin.. As it was probably the most transparent outfit I had ever seen. Her dark hair pulled in a ponytail. My eyes trailed down as I licked my red pouty lips… her long legs covered with a pair of tube socks and on her feet white converse. We looked pretty even too.. Maybe that's part of what started this… "A Old-fashioned please, make it makers or nothing"

My eyes left her form only for a few seconds as I took the time to eye all the sexy people as they moved about the club… As she made her order a thought crossed my mind… ‘Old fashioned maker or nothing…. I wonder if the girl can really hold her liquor?...”
‎‎‎‎‎

‎‎‎‎‎
At that moment, he bartender had come by and slid my drink over.. "Thanks handsome." as I gave him a little wink. He wasn't anything special but I know how to play my cards right ...

‎‎‎‎‎
I guess the girl next to me zeroed in on something in my voice as I sweet talked the poor sap because I could feel her eyes on me… Maybe she thought I didn’t notice… but I did. I watched as she took her drink and let the liquid flow down her throat…  Then she leaned over giving BOTH of us a good look of her barely covered tits as the bartender was busy picking something out of the low cupboard. "Sweetie, you working all night or lucky enough to get off Before closing hours".  Her words cold eyes ice… her tone haught and confident...‎‎‎‎‎

As I took a long slow drink of my own chosen beverage I noticed the display next to me.... I'm not really sure what brought this one but…. I can definitely guess....... I mean, it's not like I was actually interested in the guy... Maybe it was my drink... But I found myself smirking...

"Sorry dear... He'll be busy with me..." I said as I leaned over the bar, my barely buttoned croptop showing off a very nice view of my cleavage... "Right studd?" I asked scantily.

‎‎‎‎‎
I remember hearing the other girl giggle as though mocking me. "Well let the guy make the obvious choice of whom to spend his time with". As I turned I could see the smirk on the woman’s face…. Clearly, she had some kind of idea in her head that I was inferior and that I would simply back down… she was dead wrong. 
‎‎‎‎‎
I rolled my eyes reaching up and pat the girl on the top of her head.. "Sure, but unlike you… I don't have to dress like a total whore."

Why did I say that? To this day I still have no idea... But the look on her face was sooooo satisfactory…. I still remember that look of complete shock. "Well, for the record, one of us is obvious the whore in this matter..."  She hissed as her stool turned towards me eyes locking…. I I could see that she was almost shaking out of the adrenaline rushing through her veins.

Again my eyes rolled as I lifted my glass to take a drink... "I'm not the one wearing see through clothes to show off those saggy tits!"

And then, that's when I did something that probably set everything and I mean EVERYTHING in motion... Slowly I tipped my glass in her direction.... Dripping it down across her front.... "oops...." I said in a mocking tone.

‎‎‎‎‎
I watched with a satisfied look as the sticky drink splashed over her torso and chest another look of shock on her face.  The liquid trickling down onto her tiny jeans shorts and between her legs and onto her thighs. I made sure she knew I did it on purpose.. surprisingly  she managed to control herself at least for that moment. Then again, we couldn’t cause a scene...  and get thrown out. I watched as she rose from m her chair.  "Well seems like this crazy skank has got to much since she can't even hold her liquor... I for one am gonna go to the toilet to Clean myself up..." She said accusingly before heading towards the bathroom.‎‎‎‎‎

Why... Why did I follow....? Maybe it was become of if the skank comment, maybe it was the drink... Or maybe it was both.... Probably both... Nevertheless I got up from my spot and made my way towards the ladies room... Turning I saw that it was definitely to the detest of a very upset perv who thought he was gonna get some....

Finally I pushed the door open looking around... Crossing my arms over my chest.... "oh biiitccchh... Bitchhy bittchy biiiitch..? Where are you?....."  I called out as if calling a pet.
‎‎
‎‎‎‎‎
‎‎‎‎‎
As I looked around I walked over to the stalls pushing each one open hard... Since the bitch wasn't out in the open she was most likely in the stalls… Probably hoping to catch me with my back turned. With any luck, I thought, I'll smash her face in!

‎‎‎‎‎
 I knew she could hear the slamming as I searched, at that point I wanted her to hear… not like she could do much to stop me anyway. Or so I thought…‎‎‎‎‎ As I crashed the last door open… the eyes went wide... I can still remember the tension... It felt... Kinda like a brick... It was the bitches foot... caught me right in my stomach sending me down to my ass... "Aaaahh.aaerrgh.." a stuttered sound escaping my lips 
‎‎‎‎‎‎
‎‎‎‎‎
It was clear that we both wanted to hurt each other as she flew towards me landing right on my body.‎‎‎‎‎ A growl escaped my lips as she landed on me... My legs snapped up.... I still remember the feeling of her head between my thighs as I closed in... "You bitch!" I growled as my fist crashed into the side of her head.
‎‎‎‎‎‎
‎‎‎‎‎
Being on the Dirty bathroom floor we suddenly lost control as she rolled hard causing her head to pop out of my thighs… I grabbed her shoulders as we rolled until She was on her back. She let out a grunt of pain, which fuelled me even further. I mounted myself on her chest grabbing her throat with one hand, the other hand clenched into a fist and slammed down on her nose…. The sound bouncing off the walls of the small bathroom. I loved seeing the fear in her eyes as I slammed down on her nose… blood spewing from it. The tears in her eyes felt pretty good too. Her hands went up trying to push me away.

As she reached up struggling to get me off of her I remember grabbing the hand dryer above us pulling myself up... As I did so I kicked my 2' heel into the bitches rib screaming profanities at my enemy... As she screamed rolling to her side. I suddenly step back as she somehow gets on her hands and knees and then rises back to her feet as well. As she rose I found myself getting closer grabbing her hair to pull her all the way back up to her feet... Stepping in... My steel grey eyes stared coldly into hers...

Almost like, the calm between the storm... Or the eye before the rest of the tornado perhaps....

We stood there next to each other, my hand in my hair and eyes locked. For just a moment none of us did anything… As if there was a mutual understanding that this was FAR from over. Then, after several seconds I watched as her knee rose... At that moment I remember a single moment of clarity.... As if the clouds had parted just long enough for me to see the lightning strike...

I shoved her as hard as I could towards the sink, her knee glancing my belly just enough to make me gasp... She flew back, her lower back smashing into the sink as she sunk down to her knees as she reached back trying to tend to her clearly aching spine.

I wanted to hurt her... To make sure she knew... NEVER to mess with me again... And if she did... There would be a reckoning... I lifted my foot and rammed my 2' heel into her navel... Dropping my foot I walked up grabbing her hair and right shoulder. Leaning my weight to the left to throw her towards the middle stall behind me… Again, she her body flew across the small room slamming into the middle stall door ripping it off its hinges shattering it. Her back slammed against the toilet bowl.

Watching this, my first thought strangely enough was.... ‘Where the hell was security? Surely the music wasn't so loud that we couldn't be heard…’

As I left that thought I walked up tossing the door pieces aside... "had enough?!" I growled.

I was shocked! The bitch actually was slowly rising up to all fours in the stall. “FUCK YOU BITCH… NEVER!” She hissed gasping for air. As she rose she grabbed a broken piece of wood from the stall door and hurled it at my head! At that point it was as if the alcohol had completely left my body, replaced with anger and adrenaline. I dropped on all fours myself as the piece of the door flew past shattering one of the mirrors behind me. The sound resounding off the walls as I sat there frozen in sheer shock.

This bitch still wanted to fight? Both our clothes were bloody... Deep scratches on our bodies bleeding... Parts of our heads opened up where more blood dripped.. Hair matted, clumps on the dirty floor around us....

She slowly rose on shaky legs and started to arise inside the stall, her back still towards Me I watched as she  was forced to use the edge of the toilet to hold her balance and not fall completely over... She was exhausted and hurt... So was I… it made me wonder just how much more of this we could take….

As I held myself there I could feel the entirety of my arms shake like leaves in a windstorm... My legs felt like a cross between lead and spaghetti as I rose... Her back was turned... I grabbed a piece of the door... Holding it like a baseball bat... Slowly inching forward... If she turned there was a chance I was done for... I swung blindly as hard as I could swinging my hips and weight with it into the back of her head... I watched as she had just begun to turn when the wood slammed against her head… I knew she had no idea what had hit her… I watched as she fell right down onto the toilet bowl which caught her.

Dropping what was left of the wood... My feet seemed to spring forward by themselves... My eyes glazed over as I dropped like a log... The last thing I saw was the bitches heeled feet as I landed in front of them...

Eventually another woman came in and woke me up calling for help.. Both of us rushed out... The last thing I remember... That bitches hateful eyes.... Even now I wait... With one eye open... For her revenge…
Trillian jessicafights

Offline Jacob226

Re: That night.... (WARNING VIOLENT)
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2018, 12:55:51 AM »
Great fight!!!!

Offline Throuple59

• Three mature divorced people living together
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2024, 07:20:38 PM »
Oh
My
God
Just the three of us

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 09:04:35 PM »
Fantastic story. Sorry the pick of the other girl didn't come thru by the link.

LOve your work!