News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

E-C-C 279 "Titfight Challenge VIII" - Part 1 !!!

• 3 Replies

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
E-C-C 279 "Titfight Challenge VIII" - Part 1 !!!
« on: June 19, 2017, 09:28:21 AM »
See our new video update:

E-C-C 279 "Titfight Challenge VIII" - Part 1
Busty Gilly Sampson and Lucy Gresty glare at each other and each big breasted woman thinks that she is the true UK Titfight Queen and both will challenge any busty bitch, especially Marina the German Titfight Queen, to see who comes out on top. So they remove their bras and immediately start to fight tit to tit. Inclusive trash talking about their rivals breasts and bodies, they titfight woman to woman across the room. The experience cats squeeze and bump on their breasts and nipples just to bring the other down onto the mat. If you love titfights and sexy MILFs in nylons and stockings then you will love these newest challenge.

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Members can download the movie in HD quality here:
http://www.catfight-connection.com/updates.htm

----------------------------------------------------------------------

!!! New DVD and Downloadstore at Catfight-Connection Online !!!

Please take a look to our new reopen DVD-Store and Downloadstore
where you can buy now all newer and older Titles who including sexfighting,
titfighting, test of strenght and catball action in full HD Quality with
credit-card !!!

Offline maine516

• God Member
Re: E-C-C 279 "Titfight Challenge VIII" - Part 1 !!!
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 08:55:23 PM »
I find this video and the pairing of these two UK women to be very disappointing.   They don't fight with any real intensity or enthusiasm and give pretty mundane performances.  This video is only marginally better than their first video.  I have no interest in Gilly Sampson.   I only hope that Lucy, who still looks sexy, might show more fighting intensity in a match against the voluptuous Marina.   I am doubtful though because these UK women seem to think that just rubbing their bodies together constitutes fighting.  Pretty bad.

Offline Catfight-Connection.Com

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 09:20:00 AM »
Hello Maine,

give them a second chance vs voluptuous Marina at the end of Juli and we will see what they can do with a better preparation and when they become a strong opponent with big weapons. Marina will attack them both violently so that they must defend their honor or they will perish. England vs Germany was always an interesting challenge  ;)

Offline maine516

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 08:42:52 PM »
Marina is truly amazing and having her as your superstar has been one of the reasons I became a regular CC member several years ago.  However, I think Marina generally fights to the level of her opponent (her match vs Candy in ECC 272 was outstanding) so I am not very optimistic that either Gilly of Lucy will offer the kind of challenge that a rough titfighter like Candy would.  I regret very much the loss of Sexy Mo earlier this year and wish that you had produced several erotic body fight/catfight videos with Marina vs Mo.  I understand and appreciate your looking for new models and trying to go international, and I also like seeing mature women, but Gilly and Lucy are just not very good performers.  I hope you find other new models soon (like Marina, like Mo etc.) who will do very aggressive and lusty titfights and erotic body/catfights.  I am not a fan of sexfights, especially when there is no fighting and it's just two women having sex.   So please get back to the path you had been on prior to this year with having more aggressive and erotic all-out fighting.