News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Who Wins Between This Hefty Teen And Two Sexy Cowgirls . . . And How Badly?

Shotput Girl Barely Beats Two Sexy Cowgirls
Shotput Girl Bloodies And Pummels Two Sexy Cowgirls
Shotput Girl Knocks Two Sexy Cowgirls Out Cold
Two Sexy Cowgirls Barely Beat Shotput Girl
Two Sexy Cowgirls Bloody and Pummel Shotput Girl
Two Sexy Cowgirls Knock Shotput Girl Out Cold

Shotput Girl Vs. The Cowgirls

• 3 Replies

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
Shotput Girl Vs. The Cowgirls
« on: October 19, 2008, 08:29:52 AM »
Two sexy cowgirls are caught taking their jeans off and kissing in the woods near a high school.  One of the girls spots the two making out during track practice.  The girl promptly summons her fat friend, shot put girl, who absolutely hates lesbians, and the girl calls them dykes and tells them to leave.  The two women claim they are not lesbians but the girl keeps calling them dykes.  The women are pissed.  One of the women then uses a racial slur which really pisses the shotputter off.  She goes after the two and a fight ensues.  What is the outcome?

{alt}             

{alt}
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 08:32:34 AM by bikemanrick »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
Re: Shotput Girl Vs. The Cowgirls
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2008, 05:48:10 AM »
Okay twelve days is enough to wrap this one up.  It's about 70% to 30% in favor of the shot put girl.  However, the weighted average would favor the shot put girl's ability to knock the two cowgirls out.

My guess is that the two blondes would be a bit frightened of the black girl, and more than a bit intimidated by her size and strength.  They're older but much weaker.  Shot put girl probably weighs more than both put together.  The two blondes may start out getting in a few weak blows but they'd soon get overwhelmed and beaten to a pulp.  Next to the Discus Girl's massacre of the two blonde sluts, this would be the second most lop-sided fight.

Neither of the women look as if they could punch their way out of a paperbag.  Meanwhile, shot put girl looks fierce and determined and has the killer instinct to destroy the women.  I'd say she'd toy with them for a few minutes, start beating them and have them on their backs and out of it within five minutes.  Shot put girl would drop the one on the right with one punch to the jaw after bloodying her face.  Shot put girl would spot her weakness and lack of fighting ability off the bat.  The other one looks tougher but she'd get knocked out before the five minutes are up.  Then shot put girl would probably pile the two bikini-clad blondes on top of one another and squish them.

Perhaps Skinny Blonde, who recently lost to Sexy Woman, would be a good matchup for the blonde on the right.  She looks like the quintessential door mat.

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2008, 06:42:41 AM »
I must have missed this one! I have a split decision here. If the Cowgirls catch Shotput Girl right after she has devoured about 30 pancakes and a couple dozen eggs, they might have a chance. However, if Shotput Girl is just about to eat and the Cowgirls are interrupting her meal time (which might be that 12 pound ball between a hamburger bun) they are in deep shit! By the way, interesting matchup for Skinny blonde girl and the Cowgirl on the right! Oops, my mistake! I looked it up, only 8.8 Lbs. for a women's shot-put ball. Maybe it comes with large fries.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 06:57:24 AM by jeff »

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 01:06:16 AM »
Yeah, if the cowgirls catch shotput girl before her big belly's full they are definitely in trouble.  Perhaps she'd even eat them.  But that meal wouldn't have the fat content that she's used to consuming.  Thanks for your input.