News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 6

• 18 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 6
« on: June 20, 2017, 07:09:18 AM »
Sela takes out Boom's girlfriend Glitz with some nasty breast torture as Jojo and Satin stay at a standoff with breast attacks.  Tita and Vesta double team Kittykat to eliminate her as Riae pussy claws Eirenne to defeat.  Lass and Paula double team Almendra out of match before Paula shoves her fist deep into Lass causing her to surrender.  Tita and Vesta then take out Paula with hairpulling up and down below.  Vesta takes advantage and eliminates Tita before Riae surprises her with another pussy claw as time runs out and 5 new Suicide Girls plus Kira enter ring. 

For this round, 1 FCF girl will go down to defeat no matter final score.  Fight hard girls and play it up for your fans...

1) Riae

2) Satin
{alt}
{alt}

3) Sela
{alt}

4) Jojo
{alt}

5) Katherine
{alt}
{alt}

6) Kpax
{alt}
{alt}

7) Rosegold

8) Dimarti

9) Lyuba

{alt}

10) Kira
{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 6
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 12:56:33 AM »
Dimarti gets in the ring and looks around who to match up with when her eye lock onto Selas.  She sees you rub your breasts and wickedly smiles sensing weakness.  She runs up and grabs your hair and launches a knee towards your breasts....yt

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 01:05:25 AM »
Riae notices a sexy young thing enter the ring in all her naked beauty and feels a dampness in her pussy as she locks eyes with Kira.  She feels the air kiss caress her cheek and cracks a evil smile as Kira's middle finger flips her off.

She walks carefully over to Kira and locks her fingers in her hair and pussy, "I think after I beat your skinny ass, I'll have to get my collar and take you home with me.  It's been awhile since I have had such a sexy pet".....yt

{alt}

« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 01:06:23 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 01:33:38 AM »
Jojo replies: I attack satin with breast and pussy, and when satin was on the floor, I help Lyuba to break Dimarti leg scissor, but Satin was not finished and take Lyuba from back. We start a 2 vs 2 with Lyuba as partner......mt

Satin is knocked off balance as Jojo attacks her pussy and breasts.  As she catches her breathe as Jojo helps free Lyuba escape from Rosegold's leg scissors.  Satin grabs Lyuba from behind by the hair and drags her down as Rosebud yells, "you should have minded your own business cxnt" and send a fist to Jojo's pussy causing her to collapse and all four girls end up in a giant catball (Lyuba and Satin vs Jojo and Rosegold)...yt

{alt}

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 01:50:47 AM »
Riae winces as Kira's fingers twists her piercing and retaliates by digging her claw into Kira's pussy "we'll see who becomes who's slave".  Pussy to pussy, fingers tearing at each others flesh as Riae slips her fingernails inside Kira's kitty and scraps her insides.

Kira's teeth bite down on Riae's lip, a drop of blood swirls around her mouth as Riae is finding this close find very exciting but knows she must press the attack.  Her free hands reaches around and starts working Kira's rosebud.  Her eyes lock on Kira and she thinks, I would love to fuck this little vixen but I must defeat her first......yt

{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 07:49:49 AM »

Katherine steps into the ring, her hair a hypnotic blend of blues and greens as she surveys the field looking for the most delicious fruit to sample. Her heavy breasts, each capped off with a silver barbell stud through her already stiff nipples, rise and fall gently with each breath she takes as she steps around the mass of four suicide girl tangling not far away. "Oh no fair, you've all gone off and paired up without me...now that just won't do will it?" She teases, her british accent on full display as it flavors each of her words.

Her eyes settle on Riae and Kira, two of her fellow bluenettes, a smirk appearing on her soft red lips as she locks onto her targets. "Riae, Kira, hope you two don't mind." She says only after pressing herself against Ruae's back, looking over her shoulder at Kira with a wink while her hands reach around. One slips down between Riae's legs to claw at her pussy while the other reaches around the waist and up to mollest those plump tits.

"Say Kira, care to share?" She asks with a tilt of her head, Katherine rubbing her oily and very naked tits against Riae's back. Wearing nothing simply was the only way to go in an event like this.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 07:57:39 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2017, 01:40:22 PM »
Dimarti looks pleased at bringing Sela to her knees with that dirty knee and it admiring her work when a fist smashes into her exposed naked pussy that drops her to her knees with a look of shock.  Dimarti reaches out with her right hand as her left massages her kitty and finds herself inside Sela's waistband and grabs clit and twists.  "you'll pay for that cxnt".....yt

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2017, 01:45:51 PM »
Riae finds herself in a tough battle vs Kira when Katherine surprises her from behind and starts double teaming her pussy, two sets of fingers trying to rip her pussy apart.  Katherine's tits pressing against her back almost lovingly as sharp talons reach around and attacks her breasts.  She manages to keep up her pussy attack up on Kira but worries about this new threat....yt

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 01:26:03 AM »
Riae and Kira are locked in a pussy claw battle as both find themselves attacked from behind.  Katherine attacks Riae forming a worrisome 2-on-1 scenario that has her somewhat panicked as some relief is felt as she sees Kpax work her way behind Kira, her erect nipples digging into her back.  Her right hand reaches under Kira's sensuous ass and pinches pussy lips and twists.  Kpax's left hand skims across 's smooth skin and encircles her tiny orb and starts digging into the sensitive flesh underneath.

Riae is focused on Katherine's new attack as Kira leans forward and digs her teeth deep into her shoulder, "you bitch" she yells as she smacks 's right ear.  Kira shakes her head and unleashes her heel into her Kpax's delicate pussy.  Kpax replies "two can play at that game slut" and removes her right hand from your kitty and pinches the delicate flesh around your rosebud.....yt

{alt}
{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 01:39:39 AM »
Grabbing your pussy, Dimarti digs in for all she's worth.  She hears you scream and smiles.  She thinks she has you Sela and admires your wet kitty, maybe a bit too much. 

You surprise Dimarti as your face moves towards her chest and your sharp teeth clamp down on her left nipple.  Her hand leaves your pussy and grabs your hair trying to force your head back and release her sore nipple, "let go Sela"...yt

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 03:56:56 AM »
"What a pleasure to see your lovely tits again Kpax..." Katherine purred in between the soft kisses she was planting along Riae's neck, blinking slowly to emphasize her long eyelashes while she gazed into Kpax's eyes. "Perfect timing too, I was just thinking this hot lady sandiwch needed an extra dash of gorgeous to be just right." She added, the stunning Brit acting rather casually despite the two fingers of hers currently exploring Riae's deliciously wet pussy.

The hand of hers groping Riae's bust slipped away, Katherine reaching past Kira to sink her nails into one of Kpax's supple teats...pulling the woman just that much closer against Kira's backside. "So who pops first do you think? My moneys on Riae here..." Her fingers popped out of Riae then, Katherine scratching at the woman's swollen pussy lips while her thumb dug its nail into the underside of Riae's kitty.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 03:58:34 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 07:26:23 AM »
Kpax looks over Kira's shoulder to Katherine who is teasing her.  "I was hoping to add a little hot spice to this pile of loveliness...right Kira" and I lick her earlobe before biting it gently as my fingers still tear at your pussy while continuing to pinch her rosebud.

Katherine's hand reaches over Riae and Kira's bodies and grabs my left tit and pulls me forward, forcing Kira and Riae closer as Riae tries to stop Katherine destruction of her pussy and still punish little Kira's clit.  Kpax releases Kira's rosebud and reaches over grabbing Katherine's breast and pulls her forward with a hard grab and twist....yt

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 08:54:06 AM »
"But is this dish just too much for you to handle I wonder?" Katherine asked with a sly smirk as she gazed into Kpax's eyes from behind Riae, who was fighting to put a stop to her fun with the woman's pussy but that simply wasn't going to do as far as Katherine was concerned. She sank her teeth into Riae's neck, softly at first but with a bit more force the second time to make sure she left her mark on the gorgeous bluenette in front of her, to claim her as her own in case anyone else got any ideas on that matter. "You've gone how many rounds Riae? Can't be long now..." Katherine whispered into Riae's ear, her fingers curling up inside the woman's cxnt.

A tug at her own tit kept her from chewing on Riae's earlobe like she wanted, her lips already parted when Kpax saw fit to return the pleasure and get her claws on one of Katherine's breasts. "Harder." Katherine was both commanding and promising, her own fingers digging into the plump little orb of Kpax.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 08:55:46 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline jojofit

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2017, 08:11:57 PM »
I put my legs on Rosegold neck banging her down to the ground,at the same time Satin is body to body with Lyuba that is under pressure, when rosegold is on the floor i lock satin from back as lyuba can set a hard slap on her pussy, but in not so much time rosegold is another time standing, as i'm locking satin lyuba leaves Satin pussy and put her hands on rosegold shoulters starting a test of power, at the same time i put my legs around satin legs and we fall on the floor starting rolling

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 01:13:20 AM »
Rosegold struggles as Jojo holds her down with her leg over her neck, hands in her hair banging her head on the mat leaving her dazed.  Instead of putting her away, she turns and holds Satin in a full nelson as Lyuba slaps her pussy "take this bitch" and reaches for her nipples, placing them between her fingers and pulling.

As Rosegold raises, Lyuba decides to attack her before she has a chance to do anything and pushes back.  Rosebud finds herself against the ropes as Lyuba starts sending knees into her crotch as she pushes her neck back, leaving her vulnerable as she tries to hold out.

Satin is trapped as Jojo starts to scissor her midsection as they roll on the ground.  She struggles and throws her head back trying to hit Jojo's chin....yt

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}