News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bikini Fight

• 3 Replies

Offline serenafan

Bikini Fight
« on: June 20, 2017, 02:13:09 PM »
My mom and her friend Neha had gone to a store to buy bikinis for their upcoming vacation. Both the women were close friends and were spent a lot of time together. Mom was a beautiful lady and attracted a lot of men. Her body was slim and trim and she was very careful about what she ate. Mom also walked for 45 minutes every morning . Mom was 36-30-36. Neha was a 5'8 36-28-36. Neha was easily the strongest woman in our neighborhood. She used to hit the gym 5 times in a week. I have seen Neha do 15 push ups, curl a 30 pound dumbbell and do 3 pull ups.  w. My weak and delicate mom is no match for her physically. In fact the joke is that if mom and Neha were lesbians Neha would wear the pants in that relationship.

At the store the sales girl was checking Neha out and was openly gaping at her. In fact Neha asked the lady if she looked good in her bikini and the sales girl said that not only did Neha look amazing but Neha also made my mom look fat and weak. Now mom is very proud of her looks and the sales girl's comment hurt my mom. Mom snapped back at the sales girl saying that I look just fine. The sales girl replied you sure do. But Neha puts you to shame. Mom said bitch what is wrong with you just eave us alone. The sales girl then took Neha's number and left the ladies alone.

2 days later when mom and Neha were hanging out the pool in their bikini's, Neha told this story to me. I said i agreed with the sales girl . Mom has a good body but Neha's body is way stronger.  Neha then laughed and told my mom its ok. My mom then said Neha's body is hotter but i am much stronger than her. I told my mom that she is crazy. Neha is way hotter, fitter and stronger than her. Mom then challenged Neha to a fight. The winner will get bragging rights

The fight was a one sided affair. Mom's slaps and punches did not even connect. Neha easily blocked them Neha's punches were finding their mark easily. After Neha landed 2 hard punches in mom's soft gut. Mom fell down and she looked up at the bigger, stronger hotter and more dominant Neha. Neha asked mom if she wants to fight some more. Mom said please dont hurt me any more. There is no way i can take it. Please dont hurt me. Neha grabbed mom's hair helped her to her feet and kneed her in the vagina. Mom fell down again and said please Neha no more. Please dont hurt me. Neha then sat on mom's stomach and slapped mom's face 3 times. At this stage Neha had beaten all the fight out of Mom. Mom was openly sobbing and begging for mercy. Neha got off mom's stomach and then asked mom who is the alpha bitch. Mom said you are the Alpha bitch. Neha then walked away from my mom. I helped my mom to her feet and took her home. I was hoping that my mom would not notice my erection

Offline serenafan

Re: Bikini Fight
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 04:21:21 PM »
P,ease give me some feedback. Apprecoate it

Offline jondo53

• God Member
  • She lost the fight and her panties!
    • Dark Giants Action Babes
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 11:46:33 PM »
I'd like to be positive, but a tale of a guy getting an erection after watching his mum in a fight just doesn't feel right. If that hadn't been added at the end I'd have said it's a nice little read.

Offline unholly

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 02:58:11 AM »
 I tend to agree, but since this mum business is called an Oedipus Complex it has been around since the ancient Greeks.