News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: Camilla Belle vs Emmy Rossum

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Camilla Belle vs Emmy Rossum
« on: June 20, 2017, 03:33:54 PM »
{alt}
{alt}

No excuses.

That was the theme of Emmy Rossum vs Camilla Belle.  They hated each other, it was a true hatred not like Shelley Hennig and Odette Annable.  Emmy and Camilla despised each other.  If they were taken a picture together they’d dig nails in just to show defiance.  Camilla hated having to give a rematch but knew if she beat Emmy again the sight of Emmy dismissive would make the pain she was about to endure worth it.

Emmy hated Camilla before she lost to her now it was worst.  She fought tooth and nail, inch for inch and ended up losing in her own house.  Her house was where she lost to the woman she despised the most.  Now she had a chance to avenge that loss and she would avenge it.  They both said if they were to fight each other again they’d be fully recovered and didn’t care about belts, didn’t care about anything else.  This was about Emmy Rossum getting revenge on Camilla Belle

This was about Camilla Belle putting an exclamation point on her superiority over Emmy Rossum right here on the beach where it all truly culminated.  Where Emmy helped Arielle Kebbel give Camilla her only real loss.

They had to delay the tournament for this fight because both women insisted the other be at 100 % and as they approached each other in their bikinis it was clear this fight under the moonlight would be just that.  Two women who hate each other fighting at their physical  peak.

“You cost me a win on a beach… Bitch”

“Going to be the reason you lost two fights on a beach…. Bitch.”

“You were confident last time, in your fucking house where I beat you… IN your own fucking house.”  Camillas eyes went up and down she couldn’t wait to tear into that skin “Bitch”

“You act like you dominated me, you didn’t then, you won’t now and I’m going to make beaches a nightmare to you.”  Emmy gave her the size up “Bitch!”

SLAP by Camilla Belle “I hate you and your bitch face.”

Two Slaps forehand and back hand by Emmy “I’ll Slap the bitch off your face.”

Emmy went for another slap it was caught and she was slapped twice first with the right then Camilla freed her own left and hit another hard slap.  Emmy’s head whipped after the left handed slap but she threw her right and hit hard and both stumbled.

They stood apart slightly bent over and hair falling in front of the others face.  Heavy breathing and stinging faces that showed the other womans hand across the cheek.  They left a mark and they would leave more before the fight was over.

Both women lunged and started ripping at the other’s hair while going around in circles and kicking at the others leg.  “Hate you.”  “Hate you”  Is all the could say as both got tripped up and started rolling around.

Bikini’s were lost and each woman was heard screaming “My tit”  They finally separated and got on their knees ten feet apart each womans left tit was clawed at, hair was a mess and they had scratches around the eyes.

“that the best you have Emmy”

“Oh you bitch, you know I’m going to damn sure enjoy proving why people want me and pay me equal to men vs what they pay you as thank you for sex.”

“Some womans right defender you are going for the slut joke… No ones seen my tits on screen how’d you get your fucking role again.”

They never realized that they were crawling closer until Emmy hit Camilla with a slap “No one wants to see those tits anyway.”

Camilla slapped her back “Everyone wants to see them but they aren’t as low cost as yours.”

Emmy lunged at Camilla putting her down on  her back and started slapping Camilla’s tits “They aren’t as firm, they aren’t as upright, they are not my tits and you got a lucky win on me so I’ll beat these facts into your thick skull.”

Camilla got her hands in Emmy’s mouth and dug in on the lip and hauled it out.  That got her tits freed, she then was able to get her feet on Emmy’s thighs and pushed.  Rossum was pushed down and Belle immediately went for a head scissors.

Emmy grabbed at the back of Camilla’s bikini bottoms and when Belle went for pressure with the legs she pushed her hand down driving the bottoms into Camilla’s ass.  She then got a hand on camilla’s legs and pulled her head out and threw the legs to a side.

Emmy tried to get atop Camilla’s back and go for another wedgie but got her bottoms pulled down so she stood up and fixed her bikini bottoms.

“If I had the loose and fat ass I wouldn’t want it seen either.”

“Get up bitch”  Emmy kicked sand at Camilla who shielded her eyes and exploded up and slapped Emmy Rossum sending her back five feet.

“You and that cellulite ass are about to get hurt.”

She came in for a leaping slap but Emmyy ducked it and twisted throwing her down and was on top grabbing at hair which got her hair grabbed and they were rolling around the sand again.  Bare tits really going at it as both tried to bend the others tits with their own whenever they got a chance.

When one was down on their back the other really dug in hard and scraped her tit hard with opposing tit.  It went on for a few minutes, hair ripping, scalp clawing and the rawing of others tits.

They got up to a knee and traded a punch to the stomach then scratched at each others’s face and backed away.  They looked at their hands and there was blood, they looked at the other woman and above the ear going up to the top of the head there was blood.  They had dug in harder on that rolling competition than they had ever done before.  The tits of each woman were reddened like burger meat from just tit vs tit

They took some heavy breaths and then launched at each other .  Mutual headlocks and trading punches to the stomach or tits.  They were both trying to get away to get a hair pull and uppercuts but were matching movements and Camilla instead got a hand under Emmy’ tit and scraped up getting a good dig on the nipple. 

Emmy let the pressure she had go and Camilla escaped and got two hand fuls of hair and started spinning getting Emmy up in the air and throwing her.

She looked at her hands, Emmy’s hair was through her fingers and she remembered how much she truly enjoyed hurting Emmy.  She liked hurting and belittling women into inferiority in any fight but with Emmy it was extra special  She wiped her hands on her chest and ran at a rising Emmy and kicked her in the face.  She could feel the blood spit out of Rossum as the foot got her in the lips

Camilla was back turned to Emmy and slowly turned around.  The bitch was trying to get up again “Oh I’m so glad you haven’t had enough yet you fucking arrogant entitled bitch with the inferior body.”

She took a step but got her leg clipped by a diving Emmy Rossum.  Camilla went head over heels and ended up eating sand.  Landing on her head looked real bad and Emmy was not in a  place to capitalize.

Emmy started to push herself up and looked back at Camilla.  She lifted her body below her tits and then slammed her shin down on the back of  Camilla’s neck.  She was tired and beaten up from this already but she knew both had so much more so it was about finding a place to damage that wouldn’t just lead to ending the fight but to leaving a mark on Camilla for life.  A mark she would always know about if this story ever continued.

She went for it a fourth time but Camilla finally got a arm up and pushed the leg away.  They both scurried up and started trading slaps where the tips of the fingers were made into claws so nails were going acros the other womans face.  Emmy a known sweet woman with a big heart and a lot of views vs Camilla a known wild cat were mangling each other

They weren’t being taken down but kept circling ripping at the other hitting punches and kneeing the other between the leg.  Hatred kept them upright maybe it was jealousy.  Camilla Jealous that Emmy had a better career and emmy jealous that she lost to Camilla in their first fight in her own home.

They got to the lifeguard tower and Camilla grabbed at the front of Emmy’s bikini bottoms and yanked then slammed Rossum into the stairs up to the tower.  She bit her nose but then let go and screamed as class act Emmy Rossum got her hands into Camilla’s bikini bottoms and dug in and scratched.

“I’m ready to go as dirty as dirty can get.”  Emmy then grabbed Camilla by the back of the hea and bit her nose before dropping her hands and both on the back of the bikini bottoms she lifted Camilla up with the wedgie and turned.  Belle went over the railing and started crawling up.

Emmy spit and she spit out Camilla’s blood she smiled but then felt something warm go on her lip.  It was her blood.  The bites were bad, she was in pain from the wedgie but she was winning and that shouldn’t surprise anyone “Where you going bitch.  You need to realize that you are tough but I’m tougher.”  She walked to the entrance of the lifeguards station “I am as vicious a you, as tough as you but the difference in our real job I have talent and you fucking don’t its why I’m the better woman.”

Camilla responded by kicking Emmy in the knee when she got close enough.  Camilla was up and hurt but ready to hurt Emmy.  She grabbed her by the hair and began to drag the more popular actress up.  Face and tits grinding against the wood.  Camilla got to the top and started to lift Emmy up when a beaten Emmy drove her shoulder into Camilla’s stomach and they crashed into the lifeguard tower.

They almost went through but not quite.  Emmy tried lifting Camilla up but started getting hit with elbows and brought her down where she was hit with a couple knees to the tit and she backed up.  When Camilla beaten and bad back went for a knockout punch she was hit with a knee to the gut instead and both backed up tired and beaten.  They hadn’t stopped for five minutes of straight out fighting.

They leaped at each other, left hand in the others face digging nails in right hand on tit breaking skin they went around the entire life guard tower twice.  Faces bloodied with massive claw marks both hands went on tits now and they were ripping away while also screaming in pain and anger.  It was hard to tell what was greater the pain scream from what was being done to them or the anger at delivering pain to the other.

Their tits were cork screwed and both ended up flying over the railing and into the ground on their head.  When people came to check on them they were knocked out but couldn’t be separated as they never let go of the others tits.

No winner was decided in the second quick action, violent action, equally matched Camilla Belle Emmy Rossum war

The fight wasn’t as long as Gonzalez and Park but it was just as brutal.  It was clear that they needed to be in a confined space in order to fight again but for the sake of the tournament Shelley Hennig was just given a pass to the finals to fight the winner of Odette Annable and Eiza Gonzalez

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: WBACCF: Camilla Belle vs Emmy Rossum
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 06:21:37 PM »
REMATCH! REMATCH! REMATCH! the fans chanted as the two were carried away.

{alt}

I warned them; DO NOT put 'em both in the same ambulance.....idiots!

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF: Camilla Belle vs Emmy Rossum
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 02:41:37 AM »
You just spoiled the hidden part of Eiza Gonzalez vs Alexandra Park to be posted soon.