News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Holly Holm vs. Bethe Correia (KO - Head Kick)

• 12 Replies

Offline Kalen

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: Holly Holm vs. Bethe Correia (KO - Head Kick)
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2017, 06:00:22 PM »
HAHAHA Correia was some  "come on " then got BANKED!!! Great job Holly!

Tony
Cheers!

Offline lalutte65

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2017, 09:01:55 PM »
Many long minutes of absolute boredom followed by 10 seconds of attack and kill.

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2017, 09:10:15 PM »
Probably one of the most boring fights I've seen for a long time, also the first time I've seen fighters being warned for timidity.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 04:21:18 AM »
I see nothing boring about 2 hot girls feeling each other out. Then Bethe getting cocky and getting the Ronda Rousey treatment.

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2017, 06:27:05 PM »
I see nothing boring about 2 hot girls feeling each other out. Then Bethe getting cocky and getting the Ronda Rousey treatment.

I don't consider either of them to be hot though, and it was absolutely boring watching 2 people dance around and punch the air for 2 and a bit rounds. That's the reason they were being heavily booed and had to be warned by the ref for timidity. If Correia hadn't done the stupid taunting and dropped her hands then Holm would still be dancing around punching the air as I type this.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 03:57:55 AM »
UFC fans are mostly idiots and boo frequently. Holly and Bethe are incredibly fit and I find them super hot.

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 04:25:37 AM »
UFC fans are mostly idiots and boo frequently. Holly and Bethe are incredibly fit and I find them super hot.

They certainly are. I've been reading tons of comments from fans at Sherdog about how Connor McGreggor is going to KO Floyd Mayweather Jr, in his first ever pro boxing match.

If those fools put their money where their mouths are the bookies are going to make a fortune from gullible MMA fans in September.
Catfight rules!

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 05:04:06 AM »

They were right to boo, they paid to see a fight not Dancing With The Stars, you know it's bad when the ref has to warn the fighters for timidity. I think Holm has a great figure, but above the neck she doesn't do anything for me.

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2017, 05:07:44 AM »

They certainly are. I've been reading tons of comments from fans at Sherdog about how Connor McGreggor is going to KO Floyd Mayweather Jr, in his first ever pro boxing match.

If those fools put their money where their mouths are the bookies are going to make a fortune from gullible MMA fans in September.

Really? You're disparaging the entire fan base of a sport based on a few online comments? I've been on Sherdog and there's as many if not more comments saying the opposite. You're always going to get a bunch of people saying stupid stuff online regardless of the sport.

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2017, 05:30:20 PM »
It is not a few online comments.  The base of MMA fans are alpha males with a high school mentality.  I see these guys at gym, at bars watching fights.

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2017, 07:53:36 PM »

Really? You're disparaging the entire fan base of a sport based on a few online comments? I've been on Sherdog and there's as many if not more comments saying the opposite. You're always going to get a bunch of people saying stupid stuff online regardless of the sport.

It is not a few online comments.  The base of MMA fans are alpha males with a high school mentality.  I see these guys at gym, at bars watching fights.

Of course, not all MMA fans are idiots. Some are highly intelligent people - like us three fellas.  :)

Has to be said though that MMA has the well earned reputation of having a high percentage of meat-heads among it's fan base. The fact that only around 50% of them believe Connor McGregor is going to beat Floyd Mayweather in a boxing match does nothing to alter that perception!

But it this way ... if somebody arranged a charity football match between Germany, the World Cup champions, and the All Blacks rugby team, and 50% of rugby fans believed the All Blacks were going to win that game - because rugby players are bigger and stronger than footballers - then people would be justified in concluding that rugby fans are idiots, yeah?  :)

Back to Holly vs Bethe .. I didn't find it a very sexy fight either, but I did find it very entertaining to watch. It's a fascinating battle of wits and tactics, which Holly won because she was strong minded enough to ignore the idiotic racket coming from the crowd and stick to her game plan. Bethe made the fatal mistake of trying to give the idiots what they wanted, and ended up looking like an idiot herself.
Catfight rules!

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2017, 09:21:59 PM »
I'm down with all of that. And yes there are mma fans who are highly intelligent.  I can remember watching fitness shows with girls that look like Holly fantasizing about them fighting. Now I get to really watch it and even if they are not all like the 48 seconds of seeing Ronda turned into a human pinada I still can still get enjoyment out of fights like Bethe v Holly. Plus I didn't pay a dime.