News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

WBACCF: Final four press conference

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: Final four press conference
« on: June 21, 2017, 05:15:43 AM »
Odette Annable walked in expecting to see Eiza Gonzalez.  Eiza was not there but Shelley Hennig walked in and there was very tense stare down between the two.

Sigourney Weaver watched them "So the news, this is the final. Why is it the final well because Alexandra and Eiza went way to far.  Not just when they fought and Eiza was likely not ready to fight Odette but she was going to try.  In the hospital."

Sigourney looked at the two women and they were happy "Ladies, Alexandra went after Eiza in the hospital.  She was caught with a bent bed pan and choking Eiza Gonzalez with her own IV.  They had to pull her away and now Eiza can't fight."

Odette "So its official, one on one with a bitch who bit off more than she could chew and I'm going to beat her once and for all"

Shelley unbuttoned one button on her top "I've already had you against me and now no one stops me from proving you are not me.  I'm going to put you down, I'm going to hurt you and it won't be hard fought it will be domination and until they want more words from me I'm going to walk away because they'll stop me.  I want people excited to see us fight and then ..."

"When we fight they'll realize whatever equality it looked like you had with me does not exist."

"We end this soon... Get your words ready, get your body ready.  That ass is about to belong to me"  Shelley buttoned her top "They'll finally see you topless when I'm done."

Shelley was walking out and Odette walked away as well

Another final was set so now the finals were:
Odette Annable vs Shelley Hennig
Nina Dobrev vs Emma Watson
Kristin Kreuk vs Sarah Michelle Gellar
Stacy Keibler vs Adriana Lima

Two tournaments left and the next was another Border Group