News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tarah vs Tanisha broscrap. Female friends settling a beef!

• 18 Replies

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
    • https://catfightrules.com/
Tarah vs Tanisha broscrap. Female friends settling a beef!
« on: June 21, 2017, 05:03:26 PM »
Looks like these girls had some "issues" and they decided to settle them in the best way known to man - or woman - a bedroom catfight in front of their friends with the whole thing recorded for posterity!

https://catfightrules.com/street-catfights/tarah-vs-tanisha-broscrap/

{alt}

More street catfights here: https://catfightrules.com/category/street-catfights/
Catfight rules!

Offline kerry

Re: Tarah vs Tanisha broscrap. Female friends settling a beef!
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2017, 05:11:13 PM »
When friends need to settle an issue they did in best way and still stay friends . 

Offline G Star & KK

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 10:33:12 PM »
Nice little fight without the usual interference.

Offline dp2180

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 01:06:55 AM »
Great fight!!! Glad they were left to settle things properly and still friends after :)

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2017, 03:40:02 PM »
That was an excellent fight!  A lot of body to body fighting, hair pulling, and some legs interlocked.  I'd love to see more like that.

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 09:12:04 AM »
That was an excellent fight!  A lot of body to body fighting, hair pulling, and some legs interlocked.  I'd love to see more like that.

couldn't have said better myself love seeing body to body and leg interlocking fight.

Offline catlover123456

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2017, 08:46:15 PM »
awsum girl fight...there was such a bed room fight longer and crazier than this called..alondra vs lylyana..can u find this??...this broscrap also gone but you find it its great

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 08:49:17 PM »
awsum girl fight...there was such a bed room fight longer and crazier than this called..alondra vs lylyana..can u find this??...this broscrap also gone but you find it its great

I haven't seen that one. But a member at my site is sharing videos from her collection with me. I'll ask her if she has it.
Catfight rules!

Offline catlover123456

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2017, 11:36:57 AM »
yeah you are rightt...I think other girls also wanted ro join..as tgey were asking again and aggain if it was only one on one...after the fight other two should join...bt I would love if a 2nd round and the girls put off the dress and on shorts and tops...that is a dreammm...

and for every body please search alondra vs lylyana...

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2017, 02:16:05 PM »
yeah you are rightt...I think other girls also wanted ro join..as tgey were asking again and aggain if it was only one on one...after the fight other two should join...bt I would love if a 2nd round and the girls put off the dress and on shorts and tops...that is a dreammm...

The Alondra vs Lylyana has disappeared, haven't seen it in a long time but you are right it was a classic! young Mexican girls possibly even friends that loved to fight, now if only we could suss out a Mexican catfight producer ;D

Offline Suhveer

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2017, 09:09:51 PM »
Do you happen to also have this deleted video of a bedroom catfight called "whoopin ass". Something like that, it was very intense.

Offline catfightrules

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2017, 01:13:14 AM »

The Alondra vs Lylyana has disappeared, haven't seen it in a long time but you are right it was a classic! young Mexican girls possibly even friends that loved to fight, now if only we could suss out a Mexican catfight producer ;D

Do you happen to also have this deleted video of a bedroom catfight called "whoopin ass". Something like that, it was very intense.

Could you guys give me a description of these fights?

Some of the fights I have saved don't have the original titles, due to a problem with the flash drive I had them stored on.

Catfight rules!

Offline catlover123456

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2017, 03:26:12 AM »
in case o alondra vs lylyana....two girl fight for 5 minutes...edited video...a third girl there who sometimes break the fight...the fight was in an old room..the girls wear jeans... no sound..a music was added..it seems they were also friend

Offline Suhveer

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2017, 04:54:09 PM »
The fight I described, not edited, no music. 2 girls fightin and one other recording. Lighter skinned girl was throwing heavy shots to other girl while on top. They broke it up and the lighter girl was bout to leave. A second round almost started when they were pushing each other. They said bye to each other angrily before the lighter girl left.

Offline sudr6

• Looking to kick ass and take names
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2017, 08:20:29 PM »
I have this fight saved. There isn't a place on this website where we can upload media files right? I can send it over trillian or email. PM me if you need it.
I fight to the finish. Begging for mercy will only make me hurt you more.