News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 7

• 17 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 7
« on: June 23, 2017, 07:17:28 AM »
Riae, Kira and Katherine battle it out in one corner as Jojo and Satin are locked into combat.  Lyuba submits Rosegold after punishing her pussy.  Sela's teeth and fingers bring Dimarti to tears as she submits.  Sela gets up and notices Lyuba looking away over Rosegold and gets behind her in a pussy claw submission hold as she quickly relents.  5 new Suicide girls enter the ring along with FCF girl Hawt Hannah...

As Kira and Sela were tied when I started this and have provided good action, I am letting them both pass but with 4 FCF girls, I love the all but need to get rid of one this round at least.  Lowest scoring FCF girl is gone even if she makes the normal cut.

and ACTION.....yt

1) Riae
{alt}

2) Satin

3) Sela
{alt}

4) Jojo
{alt}

5) Katherine

6) Kira
{alt}

7) Xuxa

8) Hinata
{alt}
{alt}

9) Ness
{alt}
{alt}

10) Flowerbomb
{alt}

11) Tchip
{alt}
{alt}

12) Hannah
{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
Re: Suicide Girl 100 Girl Battle Royale part 7
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 07:39:33 AM »
"Kira dear." Katherine addresses the slender woman but doesn't turn towards her or even glances in her direction, instead her eyes are focused on Riae whose lovely face had just been used as a punching bag by Kira. Stepping in between the pair Katherine sinks her claws back into the oh so inviting targets that are Riae's breasts, latching onto those heavy mounds with a wicked smile on her lips and a hunger in her eyes that won't be denied.

"Mind if I play with this one?" She adds, finishing her question to Kira with a casual glance back over her shoulders to make sure the woman didn't say yes and attack her anyways. A hard knee up between Riae's legs at the same time would dissuede her fellow bluenette from interrupting her while the second would just be for Katherine's amusement.

{alt}

Offline jojofit

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 09:45:53 AM »
rolling on the floor i'm trrying to lock Satin with my powerful legs and come on top of her with my boobs on her face, at the same time Ness jump on me from the back but my partner lyuba and the new entered hinoko taking her arms, one from left and one from right lauunching ness on the floor, then starting kicking her...at the same time Satin is going to be unconscious under my boobs

Offline Spicy_Liv

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 01:18:16 PM »
Riae is the hottest and the best.  FCF girls are way over matched.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 01:19:30 PM by Spicy_Liv »
I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it. Trillian: spicy_liv

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale response to Katherine and Kira
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2017, 07:35:56 AM »
Riae head is popped back by Kira's fist as dangerous Katherine steps between the girls and clamps her sharp fingernails into Riae's orbs as she moans in pain.  Katherine turns to Kira asking permission to play with her before sending a knee between her pussy, splitting her lips.....

Kira is taunting Riae as Tchip comes from behind and chops her fist into the back of Kira's head making her stumble, "let's play bitch" she yells as she reaches for Kira's hair and is met with a high kick to her breast, ooommppphhh, Tchip regains her balance in time for Kira to tackle her to the ground.  Once there, Tchip grabs at Kira's hair and starts shaking her back and forth....yt

{alt}
{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale repsonse for Sela
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2017, 07:44:17 AM »
Xuxa climbs into the ring and takes her time accessing the matches going on.  She watches Sela start walking towards her and gets her claws and boots ready but relaxes when she launches a knee at unsuspecting Flowerbomb.  Stumbling a bit, Flowerbomb is hit again by another knee to her thigh as she finds Sela's fingers ensnarled in her hair.  As her thigh is being worked on, Flowerbomb desperately sends a fists into the nipple of Sela as she stumbles back into the ropes, grabbing the top one for balance....yt

{alt}
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 07:59:11 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale response for Jojo
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2017, 07:58:24 AM »
Satin is rolling around on the floor with Jojo as she finds herself on her back.  Jojo straddles her and Stain finds herself with a face full of boobs.  Satin feels some release as she notices Ness has grabbed Jojo from behind she soon two girls (Lyuba and Hinata) grab her and drag her off Jojo and throw her through the ropes to the mat and start stomping and kicking her.  As Jojo turns to resume her smother, Satin reaches up and bites down on her right nipple, clamping on like a pitbull, teeth puncturing flesh, I come in as ref and get Lyuba out of the ring as she has lost and no longer in the match and Hinata then continues to stomp Ness by herself "bye girl, I got this slut".....yt

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

I put Lyuba over my knee and spank her warning that this will be worse if she tries to interfere in another round.
{alt}
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 08:00:39 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale response to Hannah
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2017, 08:09:15 AM »
Dressed in her hot pink thong/bikini top outfit Hannah sees Xuxa being prepared to lock up with Sela before she diverts herself and starts taking on Flowerbomb.  Xuxa puts her guard down when all of a sudden she feels someone jump on her back and start to wind herself around her body.  Hannah's legs squeeze Xuxa's midsection as her claws work into her tit flash and she screams.  She is upset when Hannah taunts her about going down quick and she starts to get angry.  I didn't win all those fights in high school by being soft.  She steels herself and backs up quickly into the corner, smashing Hannah into the turnbuckle...yt

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale part 7 response to Kira
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2017, 05:11:31 PM »
Tchip grasp of Kira head is short-lived as she finds her hands spread apart in Kira's grip.  Kira lets go of her hand wrist and before Tchip can react, a harsh fist rocks her world followed by a right causing her eyes to glaze over as Kira presses her to the ground and straddles her bony ass on her breasts.

Tchip finds herself defenseless as Kira starts smacking her across the face "ahhhhhh, nooooooo" she cries as blows keep falling.  Tchip tries to bring her knees up to push Kira off her and stop the torment but she feels sharp fingernails grip and enter her pussy, penetrating her vaginal walls "ooooowwwwwwww, fuuuuuccckkk".

Pussy and face sore, Tchip is lying in pain unable to defend herself against Kira's administrations as is unable to do anything as Kira's moist pussy engulfs her face, smothering her "mmmmmpppphhhhh" as she tries valiantly to struggle.  A few minutes of Kira's facefucking her ends in humiliation as Tchip feels Kira's juices flow over her face and Kira gasps in orgasm.

The tears start flowing as Tchip realizes that Kira is not only going to tear her apart but have her way in humiliating her as well.  Kira moves off her face and Tchips eyes widen as a fist comes barreling towards her...yt

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
Re: Battle Royale response to Katherine and Kira
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2017, 02:56:47 AM »
Riae head is popped back by Kira's fist as dangerous Katherine steps between the girls and clamps her sharp fingernails into Riae's orbs as she moans in pain.  Katherine turns to Kira asking permission to play with her before sending a knee between her pussy, splitting her lips.....

Kira is taunting Riae as Tchip comes from behind and chops her fist into the back of Kira's head making her stumble, "let's play bitch" she yells as she reaches for Kira's hair and is met with a high kick to her breast, ooommppphhh, Tchip regains her balance in time for Kira to tackle her to the ground.  Once there, Tchip grabs at Kira's hair and starts shaking her back and forth....yt

Hearing Riae moaning in anguish was never sweeter than when it was by her own hand that the punishment was dealt, Katherine drinking in both Riae's suffering and her ecstasy with a satisfied groan of her own. "You heard her, you're all mine." Never had a smile looked so sweet as well as foreboding as the one on Katherine's lips in that moment, the fresh newcomer to the fight preying upon Riae who had been in since the very beginning. But that didn't mean Katherine could just toy with Riae, she knew full well the fight inside that woman, it was exactly what made all of this so much damn fun! "Now lets play you and I."

Katherine sent the stunned Riae into the corner behind her with a hard shove to the tits, followed very closely by the foot of Katherine which slammed into her fellow bluenette's stomach. With the unpleasantness out of the way Katherine then drew in close to Riae, throwing her breasts up against the other's equally impressive chest and then grinding fiercely, going tit to tit with her silver studded nipples abusing Riae's own nips.

Katherine parted her lips as if to say something but then abruptly closed her mouth and shook her head before forcing a fiery kiss upon Riae, her tongue pushing its way into the other bombshell's mouth. Her hands sank low, her left digging its claws into Riae's right thigh to lift up her leg and drape it over the middle rope so that her right hand could thrust two fingers knuckle deep inside of Riae's oh so inviting pussy. Katherine moaned deeply, breaking the kiss just long enough to stare into the woman's eyes while her fingers tore into that delicious honey pot...

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale response to Kira
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2017, 08:29:02 AM »
Tchip is smothered by Kira's hot pussy and is almost out when Kira's fingers dig deep into her clit.  Tchip's screaming is cut short as Kira turns and plants her rosebud square on her nose.  She is having a hard time breathing as Kira digs her claws into her breasts.

Tchip in pain decides one last tactic before surrender and that is grabbing Kira's hips and driving her tongue into her rosebud and pussy, hoping making her horny will stop the pain....yt

{alt}

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale response to Katherine
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2017, 08:55:44 AM »
After being slammed in the corner ropes, Riae is doubled over as Katherine slams her foot into her stomach.  This is followed by Katherine coming in for a breast grind, rubbing her chest into Riae and trying to flatten her tits.

Riae is shocked, and turned on, as Katherine passionately kisses her and returns it almost oblivious to Katherine raising her leg on the rope and the digging her fingers in her pussy.  Riae is stuck between pleasure and pain as her pussy is violated.  Riae moans and throws her head back and brings her forehead forward hard against the bridge of Katherine's nose forcing her back.  Riae frees her leg but can barely stand and falls to her knees as Katherine moves forward, only to be met by a desperate closed fist to the pussy giving her some breathing room....yt

{alt}

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
Re: Battle Royale response to Katherine
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2017, 07:16:02 PM »
After being slammed in the corner ropes, Riae is doubled over as Katherine slams her foot into her stomach.  This is followed by Katherine coming in for a breast grind, rubbing her chest into Riae and trying to flatten her tits.

Riae is shocked, and turned on, as Katherine passionately kisses her and returns it almost oblivious to Katherine raising her leg on the rope and the digging her fingers in her pussy.  Riae is stuck between pleasure and pain as her pussy is violated.  Riae moans and throws her head back and brings her forehead forward hard against the bridge of Katherine's nose forcing her back.  Riae frees her leg but can barely stand and falls to her knees as Katherine moves forward, only to be met by a desperate closed fist to the pussy giving her some breathing room....yt

{alt}

Katherine saw Riae pull her head back but assumed the woman was just lost in her pleasure, a perfectly reasonable reaction when a woman of Katherine's caliber had her fingers deep inside of you. However Riae brought her skull smashing into the bridge of her nose, Katherine's eyes instantly beginning to tear up as she stumbled back a couple steps, rubbing at her nose and eyes with the back of her hand. A jolt shoots up her spine as a fist is driven up between her legs, Katherine tensing up for a few seconds with a low moan escaping her lips, one of her hands gently probing around her nose to make sure nothing is out of place. Once satisfied no lasting harm was done she sets her sights upon the fallen Riae once again.

Her leg snaped forward bringing her knee into Riae's forehead to knock her back into the corner, with Katherine apologizing for the harsh treatment by planting her right foot down over the woman's sex. Reaching down she grabs Riae by the wrists, pulling her arms up behind the middle ropes and holding them there while she grinds her foot along Riae's steaming hot pussy. "Just let go Riae...surely you can stand to have one little orgasm yes?" Her honeyed words distract while she slips her other leg over the bottom rope, hooking it there with the rope pressing into the back of her knee, her body now firmly pressing against Riae with Katherine's other knee pressing into the woman's tits and her sex bumping into Riae's face.

Katherine's sex radiates an intense warmth, her labia long since having swollen with her lust for her fellow suicide girl. Katherine had been wet before ever stepping foot into the ring and now that she was here, wrapped up in a furious embrace with Riae, shes was dripping with desire for the gorgeous woman literally at her feet. As her foot slid down along Riae's slit Katherine would tease the blue haired wildcat with her toes, pushing her big toe into that dripping pussy before scratching at Riae's little clitty with her toe nail. Just a pinch though before Katherine resumed grinding her foot back and forth...

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Kira
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2017, 08:06:08 PM »
My tongue darts in and out of Kira's rosebud as she starts to let up on the torture of my pussy, thank god.  She undulates her hips as I can feel her getting wetter as she repositions herself allowing me full access to her pretty kitty.  Tchip hands reach around firmly grasping her ass as one fingers starts pressing in and out of her rosebud, my tongue plying around her clit and darting in and out of her precious flower like a hummingbird on acid.

Kira is also experienced as I feel her fingers open me up and her tongue leaving no spot untouched.  her teeth lightly biting my belly as her fingers start bringing me to orgasm.

Tchip's hips start to explode in orgasm as Kira's ass clamps down on my face hard, unable to breathe under her heavenly aroma, losing consciousness, ineffectually slapping her ass as my body convulses in pleasure.....yt

{alt}
« Last Edit: June 25, 2017, 08:21:17 PM by WildAtHeart »

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
Battle Royale reply to Katherine
« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2017, 08:20:22 PM »
Riae gets some relief as her blows shake Katherine a bit but before she can fully recover, a knee rocks Riae's forehead causing her to slump back into the corner.  Feeling Katherine's foot on her pussy and grinding as Riae starts feeling hot and moist.  Katherine takes Riae's arm and ties them up in the ropes and she presses her breasts and pussy over Riae's body as she struggles to free herself while fighting off orgasm.

The warmth of Katherine's pussy is soothing and Riae's tongue flicks her clit.  Katherine presses her mound onto her face as her foot continues to work her, her toes penetrating and foot fucking her sex, Riae's juices covering Katherine's foot.  Riae gets a wicked look in her eye as she leans forwards, tongues her hardening clit and sinks her teeth is like a pitbull with a fuzzy chew toy....yt