News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Dreams of a Fight

• 12 Replies

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
Dreams of a Fight
« on: June 24, 2017, 06:51:39 PM »
Hi. This is Corvus, who used to be Rino. Rino passed away from cancer of the pseudonym, and I inherited his writing mantle.

So here is an utterly realistic* story that could have happened to anyone. Hope you like it.

* Yeah, right.

==============================================

Dreams of a Fight

I couldn’t believe my luck.  My wife had gone away for the weekend to visit her mom, and I had the great good fortune to have the hottest woman in three states come over.

Anna wasted no time. She was here for a booty call. When I opened the living room door, she strolled in, and started peeling off her clothes. She’s a dark-haired mature beauty, fit and fiesty, with killer breasts and she can fuck like no one’s business. 

She revealed her elaborate ink as she smiled at me, peeling off her clothes. She pulled her tank top over her head. No bra, as usual. Her breasts were high and proud, crowned with perfect rigid nipples. The tan line accented them.

I gulped, and she pulled down her shorts and skinned off her panties, and her perfect shaved pussy came into view, the clit peeking out between her labia.

“What are you waiting for, fool? Can’t you see I’m fucking ready for your cock?” She emphasized her statement by grabbing my stiffening member through my shorts.

Breathing hard, I pulled down my shorts and kicked them away, and tore my t-shirt off. We stood there a second, admiring each other’s naked bodies, then we were in each other’s arms. We fell to the carpeted floor in the living room, and I could feel how wet she was already.

She groaned and fought off my efforts to roll her onto her back. She pushed me back and held my shoulders down. She said huskily, “Oh, baby I want you inside me! NOW!”

With that she grabbed my cock and positioned the bulging head at the entrance to her vagina, and she suddenly sat down hard on me, impaling herself on my cock. I might have bellowed in pure lust.  I felt my cock slide up her cxnt and it was pure electric pleasure, aching sensation, hot and wet.

She looked at me as she started to ride me, moving her hips up and down with skill and enthusiasm. I looked up at her, and she grabbed my hands and pressed them to her breasts.

“Squeeze me, Rino! Maul my tits!”  Anna love her breasts being attacked, and I dove in, mashing them with my hands, feeling the hard nipples against the palms, I compressed them and delighted in hearing her moan with pleasure.

As before, Anna kept up a running sexy commentary about fighting. She know it turned me on like nothing else, and she said, between gasps, as she she fucked me like crazy, “Ohhh….ohh. If your wife could see us now...Gawd….do she think she’s attack me? Oohhhhhh…..God….I love your cock!....Ohh...Would she pull me off you? Would...would she strip off her clothes and fight me?  Would she go woman to woman with me while you watch?  Oh, you fucking perv!  You’d love that...you’d love to see me fight your wife!”

The maddening words drove me to the brink...I groaned and kept thrust my hips up, plunging my cock as deeply as I could into her hot cxnt. I could see my penis thrusting up past her shaved labia, and I knew that I was going to go off any second...I was going to cum like a horse, spraying my white hot semen deep into her….I knew….

And suddenly it felt like a knife was shoved into my heart. I heard an unmistakable voice in a low murderous tone: “Soooo…..my husband decides to get a little on the side….pity I had to spoil the encounter because my mother decided to cancel the visit. What’s this? My old friend Anna….how are you, darling?”

I looked up. My wife Carol stood there, in the yellow sundress she had worn when she left this morning.  We hadn’t heard her come in. And she came in just as I was about to spurt my my cum into a woman she hated.  Anna sat frozen, my cock still in her, but rapidly wilting.

But Anna suddenly turned her face to her.  She said slowly, “Yes, Carol. You caught us. So...are you woman enough to do anything about it?”

Carol answered by kicking off her high-heeled sandals. She screamed bloody murder and lunged at Anna. The two women fell to floor to my left, one naked (with her pussy still wet) and one in a low-cut sundress. They snarled at each other and rolled into a perfect leg-locked catball, Carol’s dress rucked up over her waist and the two women rolled around the floor, screaming at each other, hands fastened in each other’s hair. Anna attacked Carol’s dress, and it was soon in shreds. They slapped each other like crazy, and Carol dug her hands into Anna’s naked breasts, paying special attention to the nipples.

I scrambled up from the floor, thinking that escape would be the option. I had no doubt that even if my marriage survived this, it would be a long, long time before Carol would open her legs to me.  And despite my almost-completed attempt at a sex-charged weekend with Anna, I wasn’t ready to throw 20 years of marriage away.

With a scream of pain, Anna pulled away from the woman tearing into her breasts.  She backed up, scooting on her ass.  Carol turned to me, hissed, “Don’t you go anywhere, sweetie. When I’m through with this bitch, you and I are gonna have a conversation.”

She spit at Anna, then said, “Stay and watch. I know you always wanted to see me in a catfight. I am going to indulge you.  Truth is, the idea of tangling with this cxnt has me sorta worked up.”

Carol stood up as Anna watched warily. My wife is about five-foot-two, 120 pounds. She pulled off the remains of her sundress, fully exposing her grapefruit sized breasts, crowned with long pink nipples. I saw that they were stiff and extended.  Despite my fear, I felt my arousal return. She shook her tangled mane of blonde hair. There was a distinct shine to her shaven pussy.

Anna stood up and faced her. A smile came to her face, and she said, “Oh, let’s dance Carol you fucking bitch! I’m going to tear you to pieces!”

I backed up until i felt the couch behind, and I fell back onto it, watching these two naked mature women ready to do battle -- over me! I felt myself grow, and my cock lengthened and stood at attention. I couldn’t help myself – I reached down and wrapped my hand around it. As close as I been to cumming before, I knew that it wouldn’t take much to set me off.

The two women slowly walked up to each other, and stood six inches apart. Anna was taller by about  four inches, so her firm breasts lay atop my wife’s equally beautiful globes. They stared into each other’s eyes, breath coming through flared nostrils, and their eyes – well, the old cliché of staring daggers came to mind. If they could have, they would have shot steel blades from those eyes, and you could tell they absolutely relished the feeling of this staredown.

Anna said, “Oh Gawd – I’m going to rip you apart, then I’m going to finish what I started with your husband while you watch!  You’ll see him get off like a man who’s found paradise! And we’ll do it with you watching every second, you blonde bitch!”

Carol looked up into Anna’s eyes and growled in a low sexy voice, “You think?  You think? I may be smaller than you, but I will turn you every way but loose! I’ll fucking HURT you, cxnt! And I’ll take my husband back and fuck him in front of of your broken body and then you’ll see what you’ll never have again!”

Anna said, “Bring it, whore!”

Carol’s hands extended into claws and she cried, “Fight me bitch!  FIGHT ME NOW!”

Anna grated, “Oh, God, YES!” and suddenly slapped my wife’s face hard. Carol’s face rocked back and she yelped in pain. She staggered for a second, her face reddening under the blow. Then she stood up straight and swung her open hand at Anna’s face. The crack of her hand on the face of the woman I had been fucking such a short time ago was loud.

Anna howled and then threw herself at my wife, wrapping her arms around her in a tight bear hug. Carol did the same, and they crushed their bodies together, breasts flattening. They staggered on their feet for a second, then fell to carpet. The naked warriors locked their legs around each other and rolled in furious combat, slapping and tearing at each other, and they moaned and yelped as they fought.

I watched avidly. I had to admit I was surprised at this. Did my wife have a penchant for fighting? She had known about my interest and had always dismissed it with a sniff. But watching her here now with Anna, she seemed fully into it. She was into the rage, she was into the body-to-body contact, she was into the catfight lust I had read about so many times.

And my cock was harder than it had ever been, rigid. I glanced down and saw the precum oozing from the tip. I knew if I so much as stroked it twice, it would go off like a fire hose, and I didn’t want to let loose so soon. Who knew when I would get another opportunity like this again?
Meanwhile, the naked action on living room floor continued. They had wrapped their hands in each other’s hair, squeezing and pulling, eliciting cries of pain and rage. Their bodies were still tightly locked together, legs entwined and squeezing over and over again, and I detected more than sounds of rage. I knew my wife well enough to know when she was getting aroused.

Their legs scrambled for purchase on the carpet. Anna rolled on top and lifted herself up enough to slap Carol’s face again. Carol yelled and punched her fist hard into Anna’s left breast, mashing it down. Anna gasped in pain and both women clamped their hands onto each other’s breasts. They dug their painted nails in, squeezing and mauling the lovely breastflesh, whimpering and moaning, muttering curses. “Bitch” and “whore” and “slut” predominated.

The vicious clawing took its toll, and the two women rolled apart. Cradling their wounded globes, nipples hard, they looked warily at each other.

My wife said, “You fucking slut – this isn’t over!”

Anna replied, “You’re right about that!”  And she charged Carol.

The two naked women, sweat now a shiny coating on their flesh, came together in a flurry of punches and slaps. They pummeled each other’s breasts and belly and exclaimed in pain and excitement. They came together in clinch after clinch, their bodies molding, breasts rubbing and compressing, legs socketed between the other’s thighs, and dripping pussies meeting in fleeting contact.

I was lying on my back on the couch, cock poking straight up while I watched the delicious action. I didn’t know who would win the nude battle, but I did know that when I blasted, it would be like a fountain. 

Carol had her back to me when Anna raised her leg and punted her in the chest, right between those marvelous breasts. Carol found herself going backwards and she stumbled on the couch beside me. She shook her head to clear it, then looked at my erection.

Breath coming in gasps, she said “Pity…pity to waste that hard-on.” And she fell to her knees, bent over, and took my cock deep into her mouth, sucking hard.

I might have crowed.

Anna, eyes wide, watched as my petite wife devoured my cock. She yelled, “Oh, FUCK NO!” and ran over to the other side of my extended legs, fell to the floor, and yanked my cock out of Carol’s mouth. “MINE!” she screamed, and threw he mouth down onto my dick. I felt the head enter her throat, squeezing my erection like a hand, and the sensation was overwhelming.

Carol, startled as my penis had left her mouth, reached and yanked it out of Anna’s sucking mouth. And then, the two women moved forward, cursing and glaring, and my cock was suddenly enmeshed between two sets of breasts. I bucked my hips up and down, and there was the most erotic sight that these eyes have ever seen – my rigid cock, head purple and swollen and leaking a river of precum, was being tit-fucked by my wife and her once-friend and now catfight enemy.

It didn’t take long. I yelled, and from the core of my sexual being, I erupted, spewing a geyser of thick cum, a river of white. I swear I spurted a stream two feet over their heads and then while their scratched and reddened breasts still engulfed my cock, sprayed loop after loop of semen onto their joined breasts, and splattered on their necks and faces. 

After I finished and collapsed, they were done with me, but not with each other. They stood up and bear hugged again, crushing their cum-spattered breasts together, then fell to their knees again, rubbing their injured globes hard against each, and pounding their fists into each other’s backs and sides.

Dazed, I watched as they continued to fight, their heads bouncing as they were draped on the opposite shoulder, eyes closed. They fell to the ground, and Anna was on top. The two women reached a grasping hand to the other’s throat, and Carol was grapevined, her legs spread. Anna and Carol choked each other as their pussies, labia swollen and dripping, collided in a hard tribadistic fucking.

They moaned and made unintelligible guttering sounds, and tears coursed down their faces. Anna hammered her hips down, and the pussies fought, clits rubbing and swordfighting. They rolled onto their sides, and then the two battling warriors cried out and orgasmed simultaneously. I saw the female liquor spew from their cxnts as they came, hips bucking as their bodies betrayed them.

The pulsing orgasms subsided and their hands fell away from each other’s throats. Carol, her eyes closed, was unconscious.

Anna, panting in deep whooping breaths, regained herself first. She looked down at my fallen wife with a puzzling smile. What thoughts could be going through her head?

She unsteadily got to her feet, and managed to get her shorts and tank top back on. She looked at me lying on the carpet, still dazed and overcome by my climax, and said, “Well, dude – you’re gonna have an interesting day ahead of you. And if you’re still alive at the end of it, tell your wife that if she wants a rematch, I’m ready for it, anytime and any place. At this stage, all I can say is that I really hated her. And loved her.”

With that, she slowly walked to the door, and left.

I looked down at my semen-dappled thighs, and thought, “What the fuck have I got myself into.”
Proof positive that there is nothing more fatuous than a man with a hard cock. And looking at my naked wife, her eyes were starting to flutter.  And my penis, the author of all my lust, stirred to life again.

Offline Anna the Marine Chick

• God Member
  • Big ass titty biscuits!
Re: Dreams of a Fight
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 05:52:30 AM »
What an amazing lovely dream!!!! Yummy!!!

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 04:39:14 PM »
wow what a great story

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2017, 06:45:49 PM »
did they ever have another fight?
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Corvus

• God Member
  • Erotic fights are ...erotic! Trillian: corvustriad
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2017, 07:11:35 PM »
did they ever have another fight?

If they did, they never told me about it. :)

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 01:11:15 AM »
Hi Corvus,

This is the first story of yours I've read and it's wonderful.  Very nicely put together with all the words in the right places.  Keep up the good work.  Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 01:58:33 AM »
So you used to have the username rino,  are you the same guy, confused?
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.

Offline Corbin2012

• God Member
  • Getting ready to watch a catfight
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2017, 07:59:21 AM »
fantastic
I wish each and every day would start with a catfight in my flat

Offline gary_photo

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 02:38:29 PM »
These are the dreams we all wish we had each night when we lay our heads down. Great story.

Offline Toni_1

• God Member
  • mature 58 year old
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2017, 03:24:07 PM »
A hot read, lover.

Corvus / Rino , you are both my man.

Keep it up !!

xoxoxo

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2017, 04:51:12 PM »
Very exciting, thanks

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2017, 08:14:25 PM »
yes,thanks
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2017, 01:17:09 AM »
This was an amazing story!!! Hoping Carol and Anna tangle again!