News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The fosters.... A cyber story idea if anyone is interested

• 1 Replies

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
(So, I've had this idea in my head for a while that I wanna share.. I'm hoping one or more of you will want to explore it.. The idea is: two sisters one is adopted, they are both very proud of themselves and thier bodies. That causes more then a little friction even since a young age but, they've never been able to truly let go and settle it.... But now the parents are leaving for the weekend which leaves the very proud, very pent up girls out of thier cages to finally at least start to put an end to this... And a whole house in which to use... As they try to settle their primal sexual and physical rivalry)

(And here is the beginning I came up with)

Jessica woke up to the same blaring noise from her alarm clock that she woke up to every morning.... Reaching over she shut off the clock and rolled to the other side of her queen sized bed picking herself up.... At that moment she felt an aching... Not from her muscles or limbs this was much more.... Primal... Slowly her hand drifted down as she began to rub herself from her favorite red lace thong.... A soft satisfied moan escaped her lips as she bit down.... Letting herself go...

Once satisfied she slipped out the door and down the stairs... Her 5'5 frame moving skillfully... She didn't bother with a top... Why should she? She loved letting her perky and healthy 36c girls free... As she slipped down the stairs and rounded the corner to the kitchen she saw her... "the other woman.... Her foster sister....

The two girls were very proud and very, very competitive... Ever since a pillow fight when they were kids that got...... A bit under control..

Deep down, Jessica hated that girl, all she wanted was for her to bow down to her.. And this weekend she might get that chance.....

A smirk crossed her lips as she slithered behind the other girl wrapping her around her waist letting her sharp nails fondle and play with her sisters ample breasts... Her breath warm as she leaned in close to the other girls ear.... "No one to save you this time you slut... Your mine this weekend..." her sultry whisper dripping with venom as she kissed the girls neck.... Besides this must be settled before college next week...."

(If you like the idea here and want to continue, you can find me on Trillian: jessicafights.... I look forward to hearing from you..)
Trillian jessicafights

Offline Kayla.Pollard

Re: The fosters.... A cyber story idea if anyone is interested
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 09:38:19 PM »
Would love to explore this with you Jesscia  xx

Have had a similar scenario but with distant cousins who see each other only occasionally

Im on Trillian