News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best sex fighting sites/vendors

• 12 Replies

Offline Browndups

Best sex fighting sites/vendors
« on: June 26, 2017, 06:12:35 PM »
My list...
Chickfight.com ... real women in competitive....only wish there was more wrestling
Tribdolls... beautiful women... but every one has the same style of fighting and no 69 style of fighting
E-C-C ....found them on clips for sale... mature women

Welcome any other favorite suggestions and why
Thx

Offline fanofvs

Re: Best sex fighting sites/vendors
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 10:54:52 PM »
Just to piggyback on what you said...Chickfight.com is the best! I always enjoyed seeing catfights, wrestling vids and lesbian movies. It was CF that made me realize that sexual competition between to women was a new desired fetish. Loved their earlier stuff too. It seemed like regular women going at it with a nervous quieted excitement. And the stand up grinding with the underskirt shots...Wow!

Tribdolls has come around to fingering and 69 over the years with certain matches. Emma vs Eva had one that was very hot and had everything.

JM Rolen did a lot of Sexfight vids as well.

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2017, 07:07:12 PM »
In terms of portraying authentic sexfights  where the girls do whatever it takes to make the other girl cum, rather than strictly trib, and also in terms of some of their fights  showing true animosity between the combatants, There is Chickfights, aka Sensual Struggle, with no other site I've found even coming close.  In my opinion, Chickfights is to sexfighting what Suitefights is to catfighting.

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 12:49:14 AM »
Is Chickfight actually competitive or staged then?
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline prpaul

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2017, 07:15:38 AM »
Fully competitive in my opinion, some of the earlier titles have a set-up scenario but I don't think the winner is staged in anyway, and there are some releases where one of the participants have got frustrated and walked off and had to be persuaded back to get on with the fight.

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2017, 05:53:26 PM »
Fully competitive in my opinion, some of the earlier titles have a set-up scenario but I don't think the winner is staged in anyway, and there are some releases where one of the participants have got frustrated and walked off and had to be persuaded back to get on with the fight.

I totally agree with you Paul. Of course the intensity does vary according to the level of dislike between the women, but in my opinion they are competitive and the fight itself is not scripted.  Many producers, not only this one, believe they have to "set up" the fight with a l scripted scenario, which almost invariably comes across as lame and  hokey because the girls are fighters and not actresses. They never seem to realize that in doing so, they are lowering the credibility of the fight. No one buying the videos really believes or cares that one girl spent all the rent money, slept with the other's boyfriend/girlfriend, is wearing the other's favorite dress, or any other of the myriad of little  made up reasons  for the girls to fight.

Offline Lionheart88

• God Member
  • I'm 20 years old, C cup,
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2017, 10:31:02 PM »
Hmm... so is Amber Lynn Bach as good as she appears and the one to beat? Seems she doesn't often lose her fights.
Hi, I'm Penny and me and my boyfriend share this profile. He loves sexfights and I fantasise about being in them! We enjoy the odd threesome where I love to dominate a girly...who's next!

Offline VideoChatter

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2017, 05:03:41 PM »

I totally agree with you Paul. Of course the intensity does vary according to the level of dislike between the women, but in my opinion they are competitive and the fight itself is not scripted.  Many producers, not only this one, believe they have to "set up" the fight with a l scripted scenario, which almost invariably comes across as lame and  hokey because the girls are fighters and not actresses. They never seem to realize that in doing so, they are lowering the credibility of the fight. No one buying the videos really believes or cares that one girl spent all the rent money, slept with the other's boyfriend/girlfriend, is wearing the other's favorite dress, or any other of the myriad of little  made up reasons  for the girls to fight.

I just wish they could get some new girls. These ladies are getting a little old

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2017, 05:38:17 PM »
When it comes to sexfights,  you cannot beat the Japanese.

Offline Clawdelle

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 05:46:25 PM »
I agree with you that the Japanese videos are excellent.......or rather they would be if they didn't ruin them with those awful mosaics.  As far as I'm concerned, the mosaics take them from  near the top of the list to way way below the bottom of it.  In my opinion, watching Japanese sexfight videos is pretty much the equivalent of  wearing a raincoat while taking a shower.

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2017, 06:44:58 PM »
Here is a vendor  for a Japanese sexfight and a good video tooo

https://duga.jp/ppv/deeps-0701/

Offline Dave2213

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2017, 07:17:07 PM »
Have to agree with Clawdelle....as long as the Japanese sexfight videos are pixelated they?re rubbish.  The ladies often show great intensity and ?passion?, and the production quality is usually very good - but if they?re going through all that and then getting censored - it?s a waste of time, effort, and money.  I just won?t buy them and don?t even bother browsing them.

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2017, 09:28:47 AM »
It's blocked,  pixelated due to the local laws.  There nothing you can do about that.  But I still love them,  some videos even look good with it. Adds to the erotism.