News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

NHB fight in the cage: catyVanya vs Julia.

• 11 Replies

Offline Julia in the ring.

• God Member
NHB fight in the cage: catyVanya vs Julia.
« on: July 05, 2017, 02:11:22 PM »
This is our third fight and this time I'm going to win and take revenge. NHB fight in the cage without rounds and without mercy to a loser. There is no draw in this fight. 
We will not get out of the cage until one is winner and the other humiliated. The winner can by any method humiliate the loser.

catyVanya: 19 yo, 5'6 128
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=44986
{alt}
{alt}

Julia: 23 yo, 5'4 120
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=46536
{alt}

• God Member
Re: NHB fight in the cage: catyVanya vs Julia.
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 02:13:02 PM »
I am wearing a pink bikini, I go into the cage and warm up before the fight.

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 02:16:11 PM »
 catyvanya wins after hard long fight
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline Sarhafun

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 02:18:47 PM »
Tough choice but I think Julia will take the win but not without taking quite a beating herself

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 04:34:41 PM »
This time I wear my navy blue string bikini. I beat this slut twice so far and it it is imperative to me not only to beat her third time but to look good as well. I enjoy as I look my hard body in mirror. All the pushups, squats, fit boxing, running... It all payed well for me...

And tonight I am going to finish with this girl, Julia, who did become one of my greatest rivals.  I will enjoy every second of a fight as we rip in to each other... My fists will be pounding her fit hot body, my nails will be scratching her soft white skin... I feel the hit in my body from all the excitement as I imagine this fight....

I am entering  cage already wormed up with few rounds with heavy bag and my hart start to beat faster and faster as the door behind me close and lock.
I look into the eyes of my opponent. "This time you have to pay, bitch. I'm going to turn your face into a garbage and leave you to lie unconscious in this cage".
The doors close and the fight begins.  I get up in the boxing rack and go to the center of the cage. This time I will try to be more focused and not give you a chance to win.
I slowly circle around you and try to find the right moment to attack.

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 09:08:39 PM »
This is going to be a tough fight either way, love the history between the two. Unfortunately the want for revenge won't be enough for Julia and Vanya's skill will prove too much in a close victory.

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 01:46:43 AM »
As you move to center I come towards you to greet you with my fists...

Dancing toe to toe we are almost face to face , two gorgeous girls lock in for a real breathtaking combat... I am aware that all eyes are on out hot bodies as they are waiting for action to start. I fake a kick with left leg at zour tie then move back to see will you follow and walk in to my jab...

I know I have much better boxing skills and will use them to keep this fight on ground till you fall and i can crush your cute little  body
I see your fake kick and it does not scare me. "Come on, bitch! Come to me and start fighting"
I'm slowly approaching you, then I suddenly attack you, I kick you in the hip with my left foot and hit my right fist in your head.

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2017, 01:13:57 AM »
As you move to center I come towards you to greet you with my fists...

Dancing toe to toe we are almost face to face , two gorgeous girls lock in for a real breathtaking combat... I am aware that all eyes are on out hot bodies as they are waiting for action to start. I fake a kick with left leg at zour tie then move back to see will you follow and walk in to my jab...

I know I have much better boxing skills and will use them to keep this fight on ground till you fall and i can crush your cute little  body

I see your fake kick and it does not scare me. "Come on, bitch! Come to me and start fighting"
I'm slowly approaching you, then I suddenly attack you, I kick you in the hip with my left foot and hit my right fist in your head.

Without any second thoughts I accept this toe to toe exchange of hits. You kick lands on my hips and I shake and twist my body dodging under you fist... Then I spring back sending a hard right cross at your chin, followed by left kick at your knee ...

I can feel my skin burning slapped by your kick but I did not came here to pet you. Adrenaline rushes true my body as the long expected fight is finally starting
"Agrrhh" Damn, Your fist slams into my chin and my head throws back. Your kick makes me fall down on one knee.

Standing on my knee, I hit my right fist in your stomach. "Eat it, slut!"

Offline JJWarrior

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2017, 10:01:42 PM »
Come on Vanya, Get her!!

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2017, 05:33:50 PM »
I feel as your fist hits my belly... Even on ground you can puck a punch. I am still on my both legs and need to use this chance quickly... Grabbing you for wrist I act as I am gonna pull your arm to make you fall on belly but as soon as pull you I go forward aiming my knee at your head...

SLUT!!! I scream to cover pain in my belly...
"Ohhh" Your knee smashes my face. For a second, In my eyes darkens. From shock and pain, I shake my head to regain consciousness.

"You'll pay for this, bitch!" I'm trying to free my hand and get up.

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2017, 11:14:05 PM »
I feel as your fist hits my belly... Even on ground you can puck a punch. I am still on my both legs and need to use this chance quickly... Grabbing you for wrist I act as I am gonna pull your arm to make you fall on belly but as soon as pull you I go forward aiming my knee at your head...

SLUT!!! I scream to cover pain in my belly...
"Ohhh" Your knee smashes my face. For a second, In my eyes darkens. From shock and pain, I shake my head to regain consciousness.

"You'll pay for this, bitch!" I'm trying to free my hand and get up.

The feel of knee slamming your head fills my body with excitement... And your try of trying to release your arm instead of covering makes me realize how hard I hit you... I know I have to repet this again and without second thought I use the fact your head is unprotected to slam you again hoping t inflict you as much pain as possible at the start of match and then slowly finish you of...
After the second kick in my head, I almost lose consciousness. My face is broken and my nose is bleeding. This kick throws me on my back and I'm lying on the floor.
"Ahhh, bich!!!" I hardly get up on my knees and crawl to the lattice of the cage.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 11:15:47 PM by Julia in the ring. »

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2017, 04:38:26 PM »
One powerful kick form behind as you desperately try to lift your self up...

And this is it...

Once more I have to thank people who believed in me and voted for my win...
This fight is over for me. You destroyed me and I no longer have the strength to get up. I'm lying on the floor of a cage.