News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Steel Warriors Semi-Finals

• 4 Replies

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Steel Warriors Semi-Finals
« on: July 07, 2017, 05:59:17 PM »
{alt}{alt}

{alt}{alt}

Four warriors went down in the last round and four warriors are still standing strong. Which one of them has what it takes to reach the finals and possibly claim the titel of The Warrior Queen.

Megan Fox has so far humiliated her opponent and claimed their underwear as trophies. Will Kate Upton suffer the same fate or can she takedown The Fox?

Yvonne Strahovski managed to beat her nemesis Charlize Theron in an epic clash. Gemma Atkinson showed once more that she is a powerhouse. Kaley Cuoco went down hard and had no answer to the storm called Gemma Atkinson. Which one of these two hot blondes do you think will make it to the finals?

Offline GramerJew123

Re: Steel Warriors Semi-Finals
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2017, 07:14:47 PM »
I am surprised Megan came this far.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 02:54:02 PM »
Seems like Kate and Gemma are the favorites in their matches.

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 07:43:17 PM »
Surprising turn of events in the Megan vs Kate fight. Seems like Megan ended up as the favorite in their fight. The question remains can she prove she is the favorite or will Kate prevail.

Yvonne seems to be the underdog in her fight against Gemma. Gemma has beaten some tough opponent, but Yvonne is a class of her own.

Offline 890

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 07:15:35 AM »
I voted for Megan, but if she's going to lose to any of the other remaining three, Upton using her tits to do the deed is what I'd prefer to see... As opposed to her losing to either Yvonne or Gemma...