News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The art of trash talking

• 4 Replies

Offline JuliaVargas

• God Member
The art of trash talking
« on: July 08, 2017, 07:34:50 PM »

I'm a big fan of trash talking during the fights, and I started to wonder what would be the words that make you shiver when you heard them. Or when you pronounce them.

I think there is anything sexier than two women engaged in a fierce brawl that find some energies cursing each other and trying to hurt each other with their words, not only their claws.

I, for example, feel more appealed to call a rival "whore" than any other word. And I'm thrilled when I hear her calling me slut and promises me to rip my big tits off.
Read my stories and you’ll understand what you can expect from me…

http://amazon.com/author/juliavargas

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: The art of trash talking
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 07:40:19 PM »
Depends on the reason for the fight.

Fight over a job:  Dumbass

Fight between an ex and the new girl:  Golddigger

Fight between work wife and the housewife:  Homewrecker

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 07:44:25 PM »
As one that's been told they have a smart mouth and sassy tongue I couldn't agree more.  In a catfight, or any match for that matter, I love the trash talk or the exchange of verbal assaults as much as the physical ones.  For me it's just one more layer in the match and another way to truly connect with the other.  I try and mix things up with the basics like "whore" or "slut", but love to get more personal after getting to know the person....those little jibes that just we share and understand, a way to get under their skin rather than with just my claws.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 11:40:50 PM »
good topic

would like to read more from women side

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 05:31:00 AM »
I find most trash talk boring and like to hear inventive put downs.  So few people really do it right....

{alt}