News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017

• 92 Replies

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2017, 09:02:33 PM »
Woah! Intensity wise, looks like a continuation from 2 and there's certainly no love lost between Mira and Jess. Looks like another winner and can't wait to see the final video!

Here's probably an unpopular opinion - I think the two 1 minute clips are a little too spoilerly for my liking. Kind of get the same feeling when I see a movie trailer that shows too much. A couple of pictures and maybe some video of the staredown would probably be good enough if the fight is to be released the next day. Just wish I had some self control to avoid this board or clicking on those videos...

Love Mira, love Jess. Excited to see this one!

Offline DFD28

« Reply #31 on: July 12, 2017, 02:33:14 AM »
TBH the still pictures of the fight had me kind of worried last night. From the stills It looked like it was gearing up to potentially  be Jess v Rosie 2  (I HATED the  jess v Rosie fight) if you know what I mean....BUT the actual fight clips have gotten me back on board. Further proving (as i already knew) why you can't and shouldn't pass judgement before actually seeing the full fight. I can't wait, hope it turns out ok  :-\

I'm really hoping that's the case but for me, after seeing the sample clips, I was further convinced this one is more likely to be another Jess vs Rosie. except this time, with combination of body slapping

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: July 12, 2017, 08:05:23 PM »
Fingers crossed hope it's not just a hair pulling Fiasco
Ddot

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: July 12, 2017, 11:30:47 PM »
I just downloaded the goodies from the fight and I am most encouraged by the preview.  I note the sponsorship still-photos of the girls are a BIG improvement from past shoots and show a renewed focus on that particular piece of the package.  Both girls are absolutely beautiful in the stills.  The outfits are perfect and the photo quality is superb.  The downside is that the files are so large (11 mbs or so) which restricts me from uploading any snippets to the Forum page.....sorry guys.  I tried saving them in lower quality formats but was not able to get all the way down to the 260kb limit for a single photo......the couple of short clips of the action are excellent.  Great camera work, lighting, close ups......you are right in the middle of the action, could not get any better.....
Alot of chatter on comparing this #3 fight to the last #2 40 minute epic battle.  I for one am more than satisfied with a great 18 minute action packed catfight and from what I have seen, this one is going to get VERY HIGH marks from the Group.......I hesitate to compare this fight to the #2 fight as that 40 minute brawl was truly a very unique encounter which would not be the norm for a host of reasons,......stamina and determination to name just a couple, but my 2 cents is to not worry much over the quality and intensity of this catfight as it is well up to the standards we have come to expect from Suitefights.....well done Stephen......

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2017, 04:14:45 AM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

Hey everyone,

The match is officially done and uploading as I type this, but it will be several more hours before links can be sent out. My sincerest apologies for this delay.

In the meantime, here are a few screencaps for you all to enjoy:

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2017, 06:20:55 PM »
{[ STATUS UPDATE ]}

MIRA vs JESS 3 - 720p version has been sent to sponsors.

We lost power at my place last night, so I had to restart the uploads this morning. The 1080p and 4K versions will come later, followed by the shower videos for each girl. I can't say with any certainty when they will finish uploading, however.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2017, 11:04:57 PM »
I have  to reluctantly agree that Steve made the right call. These two ladies seem destined to fight each other.To risk a possible injury, is not part of the game. Steve just about always makes the right calls. If there is a Mira Jess 4, bring it on. If Mira and Jess fight other people, well that is fine too. Both great warriors! Already looking forward to the next Suitefight!!

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2017, 03:59:43 AM »
Was ok, enjoyed the intensity, looking forward to the Second fight, keep up the good work steve
Ddot

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2017, 12:49:41 AM »
Finally had time to watch the fight, and wow, that was brutal as hell and you made the right decision. I won't go into details here for obvious reasons, but hope both recover quickly and are back with Suitefights ASAP. Hope the next fight is coming soon!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2017, 01:34:33 AM »
I'll say one thing... I'd like to have been a fly on the wall to hear and see the aftermath of this fight. Someone was SEEEEERIOUSLY PISSED OFF :-\  The damage to Miras back from a heavy handed Jess,  and the final seconds outburst was the highlight of the fight.

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2017, 02:35:22 AM »
Can't wait for this. Another classic? Jess vs Mira 4?  Jess vs Jolene hexx/Sarah Brooke?
  Jolene hexx vs Sarah Brooke?
Jolene Hexx? Has she agreed to fight for SF? If so I'm already declaring her the winner lol. She's no joke.

Offline DFD28

« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2017, 04:20:54 AM »
My best hope is leena v misty
Or new girls!

Offline Soony

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2017, 05:12:03 AM »
Can't wait for this. Another classic? Jess vs Mira 4?  Jess vs Jolene hexx/Sarah Brooke?
  Jolene hexx vs Sarah Brooke?

Jolene's debut in suitefight will be fantastic!! She need big and hard opponent. Sarah, Mila, Jess...

I also expect Misty vs Leena, Mila vs Jess, Tilly vs Kat. These 3 matchups are well balanced i think!

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2017, 06:34:16 AM »
I'm confused by the option, so should I create an account for Clipcash on the clips4sale?

There's a credit card option as well. It defaults to Clipcash, you just need to switch it.

Do the $50 tribute option on Suitefights, and when the the other window pops up switch from Clipcash to Credit Card at the top and then fill it out like normal. And don't forget to put the email address where you want it sent to as well in the comment box.

Offline 10count

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2017, 08:30:38 AM »
Hopefully this is the last Mira vs  Jess, not really a fan of mostly hair pulling myself, some is good but it can definitely become a bit overdone. The fight was a bit one sided imo but ok. Mira is an amazing talent but there are so many other girls she could fight that would make for a better fight and add a bit of mystery to the catfight. Enough reruns lets see some of the girls mix it up with new opponents. Who is waiting for the next Spiderman reboot or Rocky 12 anyway. :(