News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017

• 92 Replies

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017
« on: July 09, 2017, 05:05:13 AM »
SHOOTING DATE: SUNDAY, JULY 9, 2017

DUE TO THE LAST-MINUTE NOTICE, SPONSORSHIPS WILL BE ACCEPTED THROUGH 7/22

{alt}

MIRA and JESS meet for the third time in this oft-requested re-rematch!

Special thanks to DDT4U for the poster!

RULES

Both ladies have agreed to allow the following tactics:

- Pulling hair
- Slapping to the face and body
- Punching and kicking to the body
- Attacking the breasts and pussy
- Breast smothers
- Face sitting
- Knee strikes to pussy
- Wedgies

(Note: we cannot guarantee all tactics will be employed in the fight)

ATTIRE

Both ladies will fight topless wearing only:

- thong panties
- garter belt
- stockings

THE $50 PACKAGE

As a sponsor, you will receive:

WITHIN 24 HOURS FOLLOWING THE SHOOT
- Photos of both fighters in 6000x4000 resolution
- Behind-the-scenes video of both ladies rendered in 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolution
- Screencaps taken directly from the source 4K footage

WITHIN 48 HOURS FOLLOWING THE SHOOT
- Pre-fight interviews of both ladies rendered at 720p resolution
- 1 minute sample of the fight rendered at 720p resolution taken from each camera (2 clips total)

WITHIN 72 HOURS FOLLOWING THE SHOOT
- The complete edited fight WATERMARK FREE in 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolution, 10 DAYS BEFORE GENERAL RELEASE ON 7/22
- Post-match shower video of each fighter rendered in 720p, 1080p, and 4K resolution
- 1 VOUCHER FOR OUR NEXT FIGHT (TO BE ANNOUNCED LATER)

HOW TO SPONSOR

1 - Visit us at suitefights.com
2 - Click on the Tribute button at the top of the page and select the $50 option
3 - In the 'Comments' box, please enter 'send to <YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE>' when paying
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 05:24:27 AM by SuiteFights »

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
Re: SuiteFights Sponsorship - MIRA vs JESS 3 - 7/9/2017
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2017, 06:03:01 AM »
HELL YEAH!!!! YOU WILL HAVE MY MONEY FIRST THING IN THE MORNING!  8)
The voucher for the next fight sealed the deal. At $50 the extra fight plus bonus content seems fair.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 06:27:10 AM by jaybee »

Offline Soony

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2017, 02:00:31 PM »
I sponsered right away!! I wish 3rd fight is better than 2nd!!

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2017, 03:04:25 PM »
Thanks to Steve and the ladies who will make this happen. Money is on the way!

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2017, 03:44:30 PM »
Thanks Steve this is awesome. Sponsorship on the way!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2017, 04:18:20 PM »
Some people were against a 3rd fight between these two but here is why I say a third fight HAD to happen. ..
                                 ****   SPOILERS ****
Mira vs jess 1 was the complete (brutal) domination by a veteran over a first time fighter. The Second fight Mira had more experience and revenge on her mind for what happened to her the first time and to this day this fight is still my favorite catfight PERIOD. I honestly have no clue of how Mira ended up losing that 2nd fight she completely dominated and beat down Jess for over 30 minutes! Mira more than deserves a 3rd shot. Hopefully Jess brings her A game because I'm sure Mira will if only just to prove that her last loss to Jess was a fluke (which honestly I believe it was)
Also LET THIS FIGHT HAVE A MOST FALLS IN X AMOUNT OF TIME STIPULATION or UNTIL THERE IS A COMPLETE FORFEIT/CAN'T CONTINUE,  RULE. Pretty much what I'm saying is if this fight ends in 5 minutes and it's not the result of a total forfeit  or injury. ....WE RIOT! lol
« Last Edit: July 09, 2017, 04:31:34 PM by jaybee »

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2017, 05:15:50 PM »
I have to agree with jaybee. After fight #2, a 5 minute fight this time would be a huge disappointment. Hi idea of mot subs in a time limit sounds good. Then again, the last meeting turned out to be my all time favorite because of the determination of the women and your decision to let em go. Both of these ladies are top favorite  catfighters for me.  I expect another gem!

Offline jaybee

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2017, 06:15:33 PM »
I have to agree with jaybee. After fight #2, a 5 minute fight this time would be a huge disappointment. Hi idea of mot subs in a time limit sounds good. Then again, the last meeting turned out to be my all time favorite because of the determination of the women and your decision to let em go. Both of these ladies are top favorite  catfighters for me.  I expect another gem!
Just letting them go at it in a marathon brawl like last time "until whenever " is my ideal scenario lol. BUT IF that doesn't happen my point was like pinner45 also stated just don't let it be a short fight IF YOU CAN HELP IT. again if someone can't continue. ..then it is what it is. In short just do exactly what you guys did last time as far as rules and you can't go wrong... at least not on you guys end ;)

Offline Keith Stat

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2017, 08:41:38 PM »
Yesssssss! Mira vs. Jess 2 is possibly my favorite catfight ever. Two very sexy girls who fight hard, best rule set, combined with Suitefights' topnotch production value and camera work make this an easy sponsorship. Can't wait to see what these two do for a 3rd match!

Also, thrilled sponsorships are a thing again for this match. Love the BTS goodies, but was bummed that there was no sponsorship offered for Mira/Jess 2 as that meant we missed out on the pictures and other BTS content from that epic match. IF there is any pictures or anything from that match, that would be amazing if you'd either sell those separately or include a few of them here. 

Very happy to have the opportunity to support such high quality real catfights like this. The catfighting world is full of 360p resolution fake "real" catfights and Suitefights is an example of what many of us have been starving for. It's mega important to financially support him and the few others that make this type of content so we can see more of it going forward. For those who have never sponsored before or who are hesitant to do so - never have I had a bad experience with it and he's always been honest and routinely goes above and beyond.

Well, looks like I'm going to be F5'ing like a madman my email/and Suitefights' Twitter for updates today until release day! Can't wait!

Offline Driver47

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2017, 09:04:55 PM »
This is why Steve of Suitefights you are my favarite producer along with one other producer, you listen to your fans and you cater for them along with a great production style and fantastic women fighting for you. No hesitation here sponsorship done Look forward to another thriller in Manila or in this case in a suite.

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2017, 11:14:26 PM »
Piling on to the adulation and enthusiasm for this 3rd catfight.  Always in the back of one's mind that this could be a 5 min catfight but I would not bet on that.....both girls are tough and determined.  I do like Jaybees thought of most submissions.......but regardless, this is a catfight any true fan of the venue must own......well done Stephan......

Offline cfbr

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2017, 11:23:37 PM »
What' the voucher going to be like, exactly?

Offline SuiteFights

• God Member
    • SuiteFights
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2017, 11:41:53 PM »
What' the voucher going to be like, exactly?

It's for our next fight. In essence, you're paying for two fights with this sponsorship. However, we're not yet ready to announce dates or details of our next fight at this time.

C4S tributes don't allow for anything between $20 and $50, so in order to justify the price, I felt I had to sweeten the deal.

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2017, 11:54:36 PM »
What time is the fight tonight?

Offline Willie Slick

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2017, 11:55:06 PM »
My guess was that C4S keeps 30% of the tribute so that leaves $35 to go into the purse......which is very fair for a Suitefights Production........