News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for cyber opponents!

• 2 Replies

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
Looking for cyber opponents!
« on: July 11, 2017, 01:16:28 AM »
Hello boys and girls :)

I'm looking for decently descriptive (English speakers and complete sentences are nice) cyber fighters who don't mind writing over email instead of fighting live. I'm mostly looking for handicap, 2 vs 1 (couples), BBW, lethal, pro style, or some combination of those right now. I am however open to other styles. Hope to hear from some of you!!

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
Re: Looking for cyber opponents!
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2017, 08:45:52 PM »
Bumping this looking for a new round of descriptive email fightin' friends :-*

Come say hi and detail your style of choice! Pro style, MMA, lethal, BBW, interracial, mixed, etc. or a combination of any of these!!

diane121

Re: Looking for cyber opponents!
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2018, 07:45:57 PM »
Hello boys and girls :)

I'm looking for decently descriptive (English speakers and complete sentences are nice) cyber fighters who don't mind writing over email instead of fighting live. I'm mostly looking for handicap, 2 vs 1 (couples), BBW, lethal, pro style, or some combination of those right now. I am however open to other styles. Hope
 to hear from some of you!!

Hi I’m interested give me a shout