News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Looking for cyber opponents!

• 4 Replies

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
Looking for cyber opponents!
« on: July 11, 2017, 01:16:50 AM »
Hello boys and girls :)

I'm looking for decently descriptive (English speakers and complete sentences are nice) cyber fighters who don't mind writing over email instead of fighting live. I'm mostly looking for handicap, 2 vs 1 (couples), BBW, lethal, pro style, or some combination of those right now. I am however open to other styles. Hope to hear from some of you!!

Online TomKing1957

Re: Looking for cyber opponents!
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 06:03:52 AM »
Stana,
My name is Tom and I would love to have you fight my wife. I role play as her and I have also fought as myself. Susan is 51 yo 5'6'' 140 lbs. She has fought all styles. If you are interested, thrn send me an email at tomking57@yahoo.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Tom
Discord is is tomking57 #2579

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 05:53:45 AM »
Just giving this a bump, always looking for new blood!

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 08:07:56 AM »
If you want to mess with a 24 year old girl, systematically destroying anything that might look attractive on me and go as far as it can go with making me suffer hard-core than you are welcome to email me. Send me a private message if you are interested and I will give you my mail
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty

Offline StanaKat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 08:46:26 PM »
Bumping this looking for a new round of descriptive email fightin' friends :-*

Come say hi and detail your style of choice! Pro style, MMA, lethal, BBW, interracial, mixed, etc. or a combination of any of these!!