News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Rough Fights

• 6 Replies

Offline wm1776

• God Member
Rough Fights
« on: July 12, 2017, 01:32:28 AM »
Hi,

Can anyone think of videos that start off relatively normal but pick up in intensity because the women actually seem to be getting upset and maybe do not like one another?  Anything from FoxyCombat, Fighting Dolls, or any other producer for that matter?

Thanks

Offline fanofvs

Re: Rough Fights
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 10:24:32 PM »
I never watched the match, but there is a preview of a oil/wet fight between Antonia and Sandra from Fighting Dolls that shows the battle escalate to a more real level. I'll try to think of more and reply. With all of the fans on this site, you're bound to get some suggestions.

Offline wm1776

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 01:41:52 PM »
I thought I would get more replies too. So far not much  :(

Offline jaybee

• God Member
  • U know the best way to break up a catfight? DON'T
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 02:20:04 PM »
I never watched the match, but there is a preview of a oil/wet fight between Antonia and Sandra from Fighting Dolls that shows the battle escalate to a more real level. I'll try to think of more and reply. With all of the fans on this site, you're bound to get some suggestions.
You dropped a gem on me mentioning that Antonia v Sandra fight, WOW! I'm going to check it out today thanks again for the suggestion.
 Also if you haven't done so already I suggest you check out the Mira vs Jess 3 fight for Suitfights. It got VERY nasty at the end. IMO not their best fight but it sure ended in some drama.

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 05:34:08 PM »
This is a great topic and I've been thinking it over. One that comes to mind is Vera vs Gina (video 12 064) from Foxy Combat.

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2017, 09:36:47 PM »
The first fight that got rough and out of hand that pooped into my head was L vs J on XXXXXX clips 4 sale.  Escalated to bare fisted face punching and scratching and had to be stopped.  I'm sure there are others out there....

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/XXXXXX/16931948/It%27s+been+a+while+but+here+is+a+short+but+rough+fight+with+interviews.+They+both+broke+some+fight+rules.

Offline sane_ff

• God Member
  • Who is better today?
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2017, 09:24:13 PM »
Are there no more contributions to this?  I am sure there are others scraps that got out of hand....  Come on fans , let's hear or see some rough fem vs fem stuff!  :)