News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Nancy Vs Devi (No Holds Barred)

• 12 Replies

Offline Devi2014

• I am the most AWESOME person I know.
Nancy Vs Devi (No Holds Barred)
« on: July 12, 2017, 01:08:31 PM »
Plot

This knockdown, drag out Catfight was suggested by my old and nasty rival Nancy. Not to mention a Big fantasy on many people concerning two women knockouts.

It took me a while to finish, but here it is finally. Hopefully uploading this match  will meet with the approval of the participants and audience of Freecatfights.com. If not, then feel free to curse my name. Won’t be the first time, nor probably the last!

To say that this was a long time coming was an understatement. I had been working on arranging this fight for quite some time, involving us two nasty and hated rivals. In our last match, I had lost, which had me looking for revenge. And Nancy had wondered what it would have been like, just a "No Rules" rematch . She was confident she would have won in that Rematch also.

So here we are. A large upscale house that a friend of her owned. Currently empty, but furnished, her friend was willing to allow the house’s large recreation room to be used for a Catfight. The one caveat was that we must record the fight and give her friend the first copy. And be good for any necessary repairs, of course.

We two had been given separate bedrooms up stairs to change in. Actually, the concept of changing clothes was a misnomer, as we two decided to fight totally nude. Rather, would each strip, rub some light lubrication on our naughty bits area, then enter the very large room from two separate stair ways located at opposite ends of the large area. We would shed our robes, stretch and make ready for the fight. In the Recreation Room itself was an overstuffed sofa, a recliner, a good sized wood table. There was a fire place in the middle along the Eastern wall. On the opposite wall was a book case and small closet. Nothing had been removed, padded. Slamming each other nude bodies into furniture, walls, whatever there will be perfectly legal. And we both had wanted this to be a Knockdown, Drag-out Brawl to show who is really toughest.

We both  had our nails done by the same manicurist, the fingernails both sharpened to the exact same length and deadliness. We wanted to make sure no one could claim that she had somehow gained an advantage to the other.

The light lubrication of the naughty bits was to enable easier penetration by fingers, hands, fists even. In addition to traditional ways of defeating opponents by beating or choking the crap out of each other, causing submission by penetrating the vagina or anal area to the point that the poor combatant on the receiving end had to submit or risk sexual abuse, pain, or even unwanted orgasms, is a viable tactic.

The fight was classified as No Holds Barred, but obviously had a few rules to prevent death or permanent injury. No Eye Gouging, Rabbit Punches, bone breaking or biting off of body parts. Biting, clawing, pounding with fists, no matter the bloody results, were allowed. We decided to stop the fight if a woman become clearly unconscious, or trying to give up. Thus, no audience, other than the recording equipment, allowed. And now, after all this preparation, it was about to happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________

The Fight

Devi :

Me and Nancy entered the large Rec Room from opposite ends by way of the aforementioned separate stairways. We both fixed our gaze on each other as we removing our robes. My eyes feasting on your body, drinking in the beauty of  large tits, big attractive ass, and powerful shapely legs. We two are very evenly matched physically. I smirk. “Well, Nancy, I see your tits are sagging even more.”  Hissing with my husky voice. It is just like a Pre-Fight teasing and we two love to insult each other all the way possible. I neatly folded my  robe as going on with  the insult. “And you apparently haven’t looked in the mirror lately. You nipples are beginning to point at your belly button.” I really hate that bitch for real a long time and after many nasty tangle, I can say that this nasty slut won more than I did. At this point it's sounded like a definite Revenge Match. We broke into the trash talk, to get the show on the road. “Okay. Nancy. You already know the rules. Just as a reminder. This is a fight with few rules. But I do not want somebody admitted to the hospital. Agreed?". Finishing within a single breath. Locked gaze and throw a nasty smile for you - YT

Nancy :

“When I start milking your tits like cow udders, you won’t be so cocky, little bitch. And when your tits are clawed and bleeding, maybe I’ll let you submit. Or maybe I’ll just keep pounding them into a black and blue mess.” Hissed back . The hate is too much in between us. I already begun stretching, warming up as  Trash Talking each other. I show you the muscles in my legs, arms, stomachs. "Bitch, this was going to be a fight to remember. Can’t wait to sit on your face. Devi. Give you a chance to taste my pussy.” Hissed at you again. Right then hear the timer rings and our long awaited fight began. - YT

Devi :

“I will chew it like cheap bubblegum, Nancy. You won’t be able to touch yourself for a month without screaming.” With this last threatening  I explode out like a Shoot Fighter, going straight for your body. Don't even tried to take a boxers stance. Neither tried to dance, jab, weave, punch. Instead trying to get close so suddenly with you. My quick reflexes and agility  enable me to throw a couple of punches as your body closed in. Some of my punches caught on your upper arms, then I step more closer and reach for your breasts. Digging my sharp nails into the sweaty and meaty breasts of my opponent, hope my strong grip squishing the tit flesh as my fingernails scored. . "You won’t have a tag team partner to get in the way of me using your tits as a speed bag this time." Hisses in between my breath. - YT

Nancy :

I am no slouch, throwing short body punches at your body, specially into chest area as you are trying to maul my tits. Even connected with your large tits a few times, feeling the mammary tissue give way under my knuckles. Despite the pain on my tits go for your meaty globes with my both hands and trying with my momentum to drive your body back, until your back impacted on the wall near the stairway I had used for my entrance. Begin to work with my right knee, bringing it up in attempts to slam the pussy of my dirty and hated rival. "Fucking bitch Devi". Snarl at you. - YT

TO BE CONTINUED ...
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:13:39 PM by Devi2014 »

Offline Devi2014

Re: Nancy Vs Devi (No Holds Barred)
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2017, 01:17:15 PM »
We fought this match, actually inspired by a Great Story. Tried Follow the moves and torture.

We are not sure Peoples like this or not.
We want Suggestions from all.
And please tell us should we finish it or not ?

Nancy = nancyoh2
Devi = Devi2014

Devi
« Last Edit: July 12, 2017, 01:18:11 PM by Devi2014 »

Offline Loki

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 01:25:54 PM »
 This is going to be some fight. Devi is determined to win and I think she will whooped Nancy's bum. I'm with Team Devi! Throws kisses to Devi for good luck.
Fight dirty & win.......26W    49L

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
  • Trillian : indianalpha
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 06:11:02 PM »
Devi all the way for sure! Though I know Nancy is a tough fighter as well but Devi for sure can take care of her and make her sorry for thinking she can stand up against an Indian Tigress ;)
Submit to me!!

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 09:31:12 PM »
Amazing start.  Thanks for sharing :)

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2017, 03:08:09 PM »
Devi :
Just twisting your mammoth mammaries, pulling them upwards as if to force them into their owner’s mouth, all the time digging my clawed fingers. And then  suddenly I scream with pain and rage, my back is burning with the sudden slam. Even my cxnt is on fire. Stopped trying to twist your boobs instead begin to use my own sharpened fingernails. My right hand slid in between your thighs as you already scored with a knee. Trying to dig my nails into your labia majora even trying to force my fingernails up to impale the labia minora. My left clawed hand go up and dug into the side of your neck. Make you feel the scraping of the fingernails on your neck and face. "Fuck you Nancy" Spat back. Feeling both of our voice filling up with hate and pain while we insulting each other. - YT

Nancy :
Suddenly, I am on the receiving end of the small knives that are my rival’s nails. Feeling the pain as my labia majora were clawed, "Fuckkkkkkkkkkk ". You trying to force your fingernails up to impale my labia minora. And obviously I feel the scraping of the fingernails on my neck and face. Now it is my turn to squeal. You actually went into a Virgin clutch. Despite of all pain grabbing hold of your probing right hand, digging my nails into the wrist and its nerve endings. Trying managed to tuck my chin and duck head enough so that I able to find your left thumb and try to bite down. Hard. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  --YT

Devi :
"NOOOOO BITCH ". Gather my strength and try to shake my both hands free. I know we both are in hellish pain. After biting and clawing each other, we two fighters suddenly managed to separate, shoving each other away. My eyes on you and you began to check your pussy for damage, I start sucking my bitten thumb, rubbing my pounded tits. There are small spots of blood showing our nails had scored on each other’s bodies. Glared at you. Actually  we two glared at each other. Then, without further comment, I come out swinging at your face. But suddenly get close and go low, trying to hit my fists on your stomach as well as your free hanging tits. - YT

Nancy:
Somehow your first  blow to my face can't able to find its mark. I am already prepared with my raised arms. Actually being more comfortable with grappling than throwing punches. But "OFFFFFFFFFFFF ". never thought about it, you closed and came low, your fist hit my stomach and then bare right boob. This fake face attack is really confusing. Grunted as the fist hits my belly button, then moan with pain as your fists began to smash my tits as if they are a speed bag. Without wasting time I instinctually go into a close grapple, wrapping my arms around your back and hugging you close. Trying not to let you  get room to swing, trying to get our two nude bodies direct contact, trying to tangle with your body like a she python. - YT

Devi:
Suddenly, you put a major bear hug on me, letting out a small cry as I stat trying to tangle with your body too. Hug against hug. Trying to lock with you in a mutual body tangling hug. Our tits squished into each other, the condition becoming a dull pain as I feel we two start  increasing the pressure of the bear hug. Both of us are now sweaty, our bodies damp, especially our vulvas, between our butt cheeks, tits and arm pits. Already stopped hitting, and now stopped increasing the pressure , instead put my cupped hands on to your chin, levering your neck and head back to break the hold. Start to dig my nails into your face as I levered the neck and head back. "Going to destroy you bitch" - YT

TO BE CONTINUED ...

« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 03:11:03 PM by Devi2014 »

nfsalfight

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2017, 09:54:20 AM »
nice fight so far ... wanna read the full

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 11:37:43 AM »
It sure is getting hotter and nastier as the minutes pass.. Would love to see these ladies continue the battle and Devi ending up on the top like she always does ;)
Submit to me!!

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2017, 07:44:19 AM »
Thank You Very Much :

"clem_kadiddlehopper", "Indian_Alpha", "Lil Tina" & "TIGRESS NANCY"

Devi

Offline Indian_Alpha

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2017, 07:57:42 AM »
Thank You Very Much :

"clem_kadiddlehopper", "Indian_Alpha", "Lil Tina" & "TIGRESS NANCY"

Devi

Well I was ought to comment on a fun fight ;)
Submit to me!!

Online Valen

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2017, 10:38:46 AM »
Go Devi! destroy her

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 04:53:56 PM »
loving the intensity and the attention to evidential

more please
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Devi2014

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2017, 07:40:09 AM »
Thank you very much "carolsingapore76" - "Valen" - "catfightermari".

Full math will be on Chat Fight Log very soon.

Devi